Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Not Going to Make It

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm Not Going to Make It Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not Going to Make It   I'm Not Going to Make It I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 6:27 pm

Facebook said so. 

Now it will be interesting to see if i can pick up the pieces of what's left of my life. Also, i don't know if it would make a difference one way or the other but it's very tempting to trash all of my sites and clear off my computer when this is over. After all, it was a learning experience, not choices made with knowledge. How could it possibly be when all of the knowledge (and there's a lot of it) has been hidden and scattered across the planet.

i'm still a little ticked off though about some of the sites like Yahoo!, Outlook, and Amazon who attach themselves to you or each other and refuse to let go or provide a way out, often by changing their rules or behaviors midstream - which quite frankly removes all free choice. But then this all about entrapping, not about setting one free.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Going to Make It   I'm Not Going to Make It I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Did FB shut you down?  Do you feel the advertisers have a hand in the shut downs?  That would certainly make sense.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Going to Make It   I'm Not Going to Make It I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 9:50 pm

No. Facebook has been quite professional and helpful once i got settled in and i don't really post very much. i've been too busy with my project but will post a little comment here or there to others occasionally. They don't appear to have any issues with the people i follow either like Kurt Kallenbach, Anna von Reitz, and Ken Dost, which is to their credit. 

Have you been having any problems?

Oh, wait a minute, i get it - it was an ad on Facebook that said "You're Not Going To Make It". i forgot i wrote that, glad to clear it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Going to Make It   I'm Not Going to Make It I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 11:44 am

Do you all know that they all share information that they gleen from other web sites you visit regardless if you use fb and others... it is the information you look at and the fact that there ARE THEIR LOGO LINKS present!

How far they go with this I don't know but I experience some things.

Every computer has a unique number, if you registered with warranty card ... they gotcha!
If u don't maybe it takes longer for them to find out who's using #### like give a call to service provider with the ### to see where its physical location ie. address and residence inhabitants names etc. 
Probably only takes higher ups only 1/2 hour?? One can't evade for long.

I have currently an unregistered unit purchased one to one from ebay.. never sent warranty in due to age.
It's great! Windows 7 only lasted 2 weeks.
On the 3rd linux system but now highly secured.

Point is that they know U.
They know what you are looking at.. sometimes for me.. they hit me in just a minute or two.. some subjects or people searches are being watched and you get it!

I was hit just yesterday and because I treated that attack like I have been, but it went deeper than anticipated and almost rendered the computer useless. 
That attack was Far more Stronger than anticipated!!
I always pull internet cable as I don't have wi-fi on this one.

I TREAT THEM {THOSE THAT DO IT} AS A DIRECT THREAT!! EVEN AT MY RESIDENCE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Going to Make It   I'm Not Going to Make It I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Going to Make It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: