Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Democrat Progressive “Running Beaver” Elizabeth Warren Enters 2020 White House Race

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Democrat Progressive “Running Beaver” Elizabeth Warren Enters 2020 White House Race Empty
PostSubject: Democrat Progressive “Running Beaver” Elizabeth Warren Enters 2020 White House Race   Democrat Progressive “Running Beaver” Elizabeth Warren Enters 2020 White House Race I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 10:15 am

I’ve seen a couple of stories this morning from various sources about this so it’s about time to ramp up the “I’m and Indian Too” fun again. I do hope she runs against Trump. Trump will slaughter her. As I read reports this morning she’s going up against Bernie Sanders in the primaries. Bernie Sanders – another failure.

Har, har, har, let the carnage begin! Comedy doesn’t get any better than this.

Cue “I’m and Indian Too”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN2FGuYgtlY

https://news.yahoo.com/democratic-senator-warren-takes-major-step-towards-white-142937618.html

Yahoo wrote:
Washington (AFP) - Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren -- an outspoken critic of Wall Street and nemesis of Donald Trump -- entered the 2020 race for the White House on Monday.

The 69-year-old progressive announced she was launching an exploratory committee for president, becoming the first major candidate in what is set to be an extraordinarily crowded Democratic primary, united by a singular focus on unseating the Republican Trump.

[More at link]

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warrens-2020-step-tees-up-possible-brutal-battle-with-bernie-for-home-turf-primary

Fox News wrote:
If the 77-year old Sanders joins Warren in running for the White House, it would set up a potential blockbuster battle for the progressive base of the Democratic Party.

“Bernie and Warren are both great on the issues and for me it’s a question of what each of their organizations will look like and who of the two of them has a better shot against (President Donald) Trump,” the progressive lawmaker said.

[More at link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Democrat Progressive “Running Beaver” Elizabeth Warren Enters 2020 White House Race
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: