Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info Empty
PostSubject: 2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info   2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 10:43 am

Must listen – and you won’t like what you hear - BUT - hear it anyway. Video is 29 minutes. TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! - People - this is going to hurt! I've personally always had a love/hate relationship with our POTUS from the very beginning. In my mind he's always been a knight in slimy armor. Taking a purely biblical view - something ain't right with the boy concerning Zionist Israel. This DeNoon message is so important (and upsetting) that I'm recording and saving it!

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/118979/sanhedrin-nikki-haley-president/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUoBAQhd1fk

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info   2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 11:51 am

I'm going to add this video since Steve DeNoon thought it important enough to mention and to upload. It's 1 hour long. I'm going through it now. I hope that Steve will go back and clean up his show notes. Some parts don't make a lot of sense.

Whats in the Talmud pt 1

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jan 9, 2019
What is the Talmud is part one of the message Jana gave at the Kansas conference, part 2 is available on. Jana did have one correction that needed to be made in part 1 Jana mentioned Maimonides and though she knows he is a man that has written many Judaic laws she got mixed up while speaking of talmudic books of Maaserot, Masser, and Moed and through the name in there and referred to him as reference source. Nonetheless Jana knew full well he he is but like myself sometimes your brain is way ahead of the mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMmNReY9XcM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info   2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 11:51 am

The time is getting short. We're watching, but it will still run it's course.  study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THANK YOU RESEARCHER!   2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 1:22 pm

Soon as he said disinformation campaign....

Yup that is how I see some things and others not... BE CAREFUL I have that feeling of disinformation many times.. I do not fully trust what I am told to!!!!!!

You see I am still preparing in one way or another... and I have not stopped... I have grand children... POP IS SUPPOSED TO BE WISE & TO PROTECT!!!!!

TRUST OUR BIBLE!! 1st.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info   2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 1:32 pm

spring2 wrote:
Soon as he said disinformation campaign....

Yup that is how I see some things and others not... BE CAREFUL I have that feeling of disinformation many times.. I do not fully trust what I am told to!!!!!!

You see I am still preparing in one way or another... and I have not stopped... I have grand children... POP IS SUPPOSED TO BE WISE & TO PROTECT!!!!!

TRUST OUR BIBLE!! 1st.
Me too spring2, I want Jesus to return, but I don't what too see all the people die. I know it's Gods will, but to see or hear of little ones is too hard on me. My granddaughter is close, but my grandson is a little far if the shit hit's the fan, I'm not sure if I can get to him. My tent is ready!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info   2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 2:23 pm

I totally understand Done!!
Totally!

Now I have put myself on a higher alert status.

I have been wary of the national emergency as if the military is brought more into the border issues then we are closer to martial law and if that is put into place to secure the border... then, if something happens to the president it will be much easier for the globalists (satanists) to take control as the next in command will have to be obeyed!

Heed the warnings my friends and be cautious... and like Steven just said ... the wall might be meant to keep you in... many have mentioned this!

Oh man... only Trust in The Lord!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info   2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 2:34 pm

We depend each other for these bits of information! 
We will have the ability to correct thoughts and habits etc.!

Listening now .. to the other video..THANK YOU RESEARCHER! FOR THE FOLLOW UP!!
Seeking the truth to better understand is crucial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info   2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2019_01_10 Steve DeNoon - The Real Agenda - The Sanhedrin and World Domination - Scary New Info
Page 1 of 1