Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

William (Bill) Barr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

William (Bill) Barr Empty
PostSubject: William (Bill) Barr   William (Bill) Barr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 8:48 pm

WHY???   OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE...WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM?
And as I mentioned before, he's been already in the wings, lined up for this.
It makes me PHYSICALLY feel like I need to run away to... somewhere...
or at least throw up.

Unless he had one of those near death experiences and spent 20 minutes in hell,
we're in for more very frustrating times.
Nobody's got a good word for him.  He's Arkansas-Iran Contra Affair-Clintons-Bush-Mueller best buds, in over his eyeballs.

All I have so far is walls of text, so be on the lookout for some concise information.
IF he did the flip, he must have had some coffin nails and silver bullets to trade.  Ugh.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: William (Bill) Barr   William (Bill) Barr I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 4:30 am

I found the redeeming factor-Schumer doesn't want him!  Because he can't control him.  OK THEN!!!
I hope the Patriot community picks Schumer to the bone over this.

8 mins.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTP2RHpmLLM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William (Bill) Barr   William (Bill) Barr I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 10:14 am

Is Trump setting him up for something?

OR are we doomed to keep repeating the hiring of Commies / Globalists etc?

One minute Trump's doing good, next minute I'm falling the other way off the razor thin fence!

I trust no one!!!

See Spring's today for Zimbabwe =hint= THEY SHUT THE INTERNET AND PHONE LINES DOWN BEFORE THE GOVT WENT DOOR TO DOOR HAULING PEOPLE OUT AND SHOOTING THEM-TAKE NOTE, AMERICANS!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: William (Bill) Barr   William (Bill) Barr I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 1:24 pm

Maybe saying that somehow the Mueller investigation is serving the purpose of THE PLAN is a forgone conclusion at this point.  It must give the demonrats some sense of hope so they don't truly destroy the country.  And in the meantime, the Plan marches on.

Even Giuliani said this morning that he never said there was no collusion. Say wha???
Alinsky got nothing on the White Hats.  Use their own game against them-in all Trumps!

Remind me of this the next time I lose it.  Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: William (Bill) Barr   William (Bill) Barr I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 8:23 pm

Joe DiGenova approves of Bill Barr, and I LOVE  I love you  Smokin' Joe!  He was supposed to come on as Trump's lead atty but there was a conflict of interest due to a client his wife=law partner was representing.
So it went to Giuliani.
You should hear Joe make mincemeat out of Cohen.  It's GOOD stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZeLgqclOgA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: William (Bill) Barr   William (Bill) Barr I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 8:42 pm

Another brilliant and completely trustworthy man:  Mark Levine.

Listen to him rip Napolitano, who TOTALLY deserves to be ripped to shreds.  And throw out miserable, lying Shephard Smith too.  He hates POTUS and does whatever he can to taint every story. I don't watch the news to hear his personal animus.

But, back to feeling better for a minute...hear Mark Levine. He's more than worth every minute of your time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgVAVy7sQuk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: William (Bill) Barr   William (Bill) Barr I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 1:11 pm

The Senate Judiciary Committee has approved the nomination of William Barr as U.S. Attorney General in a 12-10 vote along party lines.
Still needs a full Senate vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utw9Jix5Mqk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William (Bill) Barr   William (Bill) Barr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William (Bill) Barr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: