Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi Empty
PostSubject: No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi   No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 1:58 pm

THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON

January 17, 2019

The Honorable Nancy Pelosi
Speaker of the 
House of Representatives
Washington, DC. 20515

Dear Madame Speaker:

Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels,
Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this
seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000
great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that
postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that,
during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington
negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to
end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by
?ying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.

I look forward to seeing you soon and even more forward to watching our
open and dangerous Southern Border ?nally receive the attention, funding,
and security it so desperately deserves!

Sincerely,
Donald Trump

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi   No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Official from POTUS or just fantasy wishful thinking on someones part? F=? is kind of fricky too.

Sauce please. Linky linky.

Regardless, I enjoyed reading it. Should be official if it isn't already.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi   No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Never mind . . . . looks like my question just got answered. Sauce good! YUM!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-denies-pelosi-aircraft-for-foreign-trip-in-response-to-call-for-state-of-the-union-delay

https://www.scribd.com/document/397677389/Trump-responds-Pelosi#from_embed

No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi T_lett10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi   No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 3:03 pm

It's real.  FOX has been covering it.  Her contingency, including Schiffty, was ON THE BUS!
On the way to AF base.  Hilarious.

Good-you saw it.  Lindsey Graham's response is disappointing.  He needs his
handlers (Kelly and Mattis) back.

POTUS has cancelled this type of trip (a codel ..sp?) for all govt members till after the shutdown has ended.

SHE ABSOLUTELY SHOULD BE IN DC NEGOTIATING!!!  Rather than going abroad and picking up where Obummer, the Pickle King and HRC left off.  
"We're in control".  "We will impeach".   YADA YADA.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi   No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 3:10 pm

No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi DxJAEH5U0AAR5iW

THERE WILL BE MORE!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi   No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 3:10 pm

How humiliating. Everyone off the airplane and back on the bus. Rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL5l3k7vBsk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi   No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Check this out.  This has to be one of the best days since the election!

No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi Pelosi-codel-luggage-1

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi   No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 10:15 am

Ben Garrison says: I have this!  Laughing 

No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi Trump-11

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi   No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Gov't Vaca for Pukelosi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: