Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Things Are Still Good Even in a World Going, Going, and GONE Mad – You’ll like this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Some Things Are Still Good Even in a World Going, Going, and GONE Mad – You’ll like this Empty
PostSubject: Some Things Are Still Good Even in a World Going, Going, and GONE Mad – You’ll like this   Some Things Are Still Good Even in a World Going, Going, and GONE Mad – You’ll like this I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:20 pm

I ran across this short 13 minute video tonight, the title intrigued me so much that I clicked and watched. I am so glad I did! I immediately saved this video and I’ll probably watch it many times when I’m feeling down on my brothers and sisters – something that has been occurring all too often in my life nowadays.

I’ve admired and respected the Sikh people ever since learning of them about two years ago when the entire town of Oroville was evacuated for the spillway disaster. Many people ended up north in Chico with no place to stay and the Sikh temple opened its doors to all who needed shelter and food, no questions asked. They took care of those displaced folks until it was safe to return to Oroville and I was mightily impressed by that!

I hope y’all enjoy this video as much as I’ve enjoyed sharing it with you. I can imagine the entire world kind of like this after the return of Yeshua, but it’s nice to see HIS love and spirit alive and well, even in a Sikh temple.

Now don’t get me wrong – we still need a wall and border security so I haven’t gone all snowflake on you. Yet here in America it is against the law in many places to feed the needy and that is wrong.

See the video and enjoy the next 13 minutes.

How India Cooks Lunch for 50,000 People for FREE! The MIRACLE in Punjab, India.

Show Notes wrote:
» THE GOLDEN TEMPLE LOCATION: Golden Temple Rd, Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar OPEN: 24 hours/day, 7 days/week

The Golden Temple is a Gurdwara, a place of worship for Sikhs, located in the city of Amritsar, Punjab, India. The Golden Temple is the most important pilgrimage site of Sikhism and considered to be spiritually the most significant shrine in Sikhism. Along with being a central religious place for Sikhs, it is a symbol of human brotherhood and equality, as people from all faiths, as well as those who do not profess any faith, are welcomed.

The Golden Temple is home to a Langar, a community-run free kitchen and dining hall where food is served around the clock to all visitors, regardless of faith, gender, nationality or economic background. There are thousands of Sikh volunteers cooking and serving the food as well as cleaning after visitors finish eating. Each day, thousands of people from varied backgrounds come to The Golden Temple, sit on the floor and eat together as equals. All of the food served is vegetarian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdoJroKUwu0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Some Things Are Still Good Even in a World Going, Going, and GONE Mad – You’ll like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Still Good Even in a World Going, Going, and GONE Mad – You’ll like this   Some Things Are Still Good Even in a World Going, Going, and GONE Mad – You’ll like this I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 6:56 am

That was a treat.  Thank you!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Still Good Even in a World Going, Going, and GONE Mad – You’ll like this   Some Things Are Still Good Even in a World Going, Going, and GONE Mad – You’ll like this I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 10:06 am

I really enjoyed that . Smile  Thank you Researcher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Still Good Even in a World Going, Going, and GONE Mad – You’ll like this   Some Things Are Still Good Even in a World Going, Going, and GONE Mad – You’ll like this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Things Are Still Good Even in a World Going, Going, and GONE Mad – You’ll like this
Page 1 of 1