Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net Empty
PostSubject: Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net   Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 10:45 am

Past few weeks RBG dead or alive rumors and speculations have been rife. I personally think she might have been “no named” and “GHW Bushed” and is chilling on ice waiting for just the right moment to “be used”. Nothing like a good juicy funeral to get things done – or to stop things from getting done, right?

This on FOX this morning. FOX is claiming it was an accident but come on, you don’t just “accident" something like this. It’s almost like its being thrust in our faces.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dxb9KOJWkAEbIYX.jpg
Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net Dxb9KOJWkAEbIYX

So what are y'all hearing, thinking, seeing?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net   Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 11:25 am

That's a big 'accident'. lol.  Either way, I don't think she'll be making any comeback.
So now when will they schedule the funeral?   On the SOTU date?  On a wall vote?
Something else we don't see yet down the road?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net   Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 12:01 pm

Yea, Oooogh.. I  also wonder if they are waiting on" something"  as Dove questioned ,so they can appoint who they want to??
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net   Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 3:49 pm

Hmmmmm, Jim Stone made a good point today. Link to Stone's page.  http://82.221.129.208

Jim Stone wrote:
Ginsburg is dead: Fox screwed up

Fox News posted a graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg that stated "1933 - 2019". She's dead, (or at least it is virtually guaranteed) and FOX probably retracted this because the order was given to keep it under wraps for as long as possible. The deep state needs her, so - like most Democrats, she will continue to vote from the grave.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net   Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 4:58 pm

just glanced around TD and about errrrybody thinks she is cold and on a slab
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net   Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 9:42 pm

I've been thinking about it and believe that was 'insider' information dropped for us Fox watchers.
Q can't say it.  POTUS can't say it.  And then whoever missed the screen shot has heard it 'explained' on the network all day.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net   Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Dead or Alive? Lots of Scuttlebutt on the Net
Page 1 of 1