Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth] Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth]   Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Jury is still out on Glenn Beck for me but even if he's no more that a "useful idiot" he got my attention today. The top video is what got him started. All I can say is "you go girl" and "you go Glenn".

Listen to this woman. Prepare to be amazed and moved.

Becky Gerritson wrote:
“I’m not here as a serf or a vassal,” Gerritson said tearing up. “I’m not begging my lords for mercy. I’m a born-free American woman, wife, mother, and citizen. And I’m telling my government that you’ve forgotten your place.”

Now listen to Glenn's response. WOW!

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/06/05/tea-party-leader-gives-epic-testimony-before-congress/?utm_source=Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2013-06-05_225378&utm_content=4233133&utm_term=_225378_225386
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth]   Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:50 pm

Thanks. She's such a woman of substance. I really enjoyed listening to her. May God bless and watch over her.

"Who and What is the IRS?" Probably not what you think.
http://www.usa-the-republic.com/revenue/BATF-IRS%20Criminal%20Report.html

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth]   Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:08 pm

It came out today that of the 50 million plus the IRS has spent on conferences, i.e. employee get togethers where they film star trek skits, of the 50 million plus they've spent they can only come up with a fraction of the actual receipts for said functions.

Fake expense reports are a common way companies pay people bonuses tax free for both entities and without "big brother" either corporate or otherwise spotting the slight of hand, sooooo....

Not to mention some of the manager level employees stay in 1,500 a night rooms. While wrong on every level, like a newscaster said today, "that's a partially taxable benefit according to the IRS, I'm sure they all declared it". So are many of their lavish meals, booze, etc. etc. Rotten rotten apples.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth]   Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Poor guy tried to kill himself on live t.v. during the TODAY show this morning. Needs prayer (obviously)

Queens man Pak Chong Mar was unkempt and in his 50s, witnesses said. He wore a grey T-shirt and white baseball cap when he staggered up to “Today" show fans outside 10 Rockefeller Plaza in midtown Manhattan and used broken English to tell anyone who would listen that the Internal Revenue Service was corrupt and that the agency "ruined his life."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/man-attempts-suicide-today-show-article-1.1364706#ixzz2VSuHzPcZ
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth]   Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:29 pm

It is corrupt from top to bottom. It is not even legal under the constitution, but that's another thread. It will not be abolished. The sad thing is it's not even remotely the worst of the problems, but a part of the theater of control.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth]   Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
It is corrupt from top to bottom. It is not even legal under the constitution, but that's another thread. It will not be abolished. The sad thing is it's not even remotely the worst of the problems, but a part of the theater of control.
Just about everyone who originally opposed the IRS & the Federal Reserve's establishment went down on the Titanic, literally. Ironically JP Morgan and a few others decided to catch the next boat across the pond at the last minute.
JFK signed Executive Order 11110 to basically end the Fed and we all know how that worked out for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth]   Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck: Abolish the I.R.S. [... I About Swallowed My Teeth]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: