Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welp Gary Franchi loses it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Welp   Gary Franchi loses it Empty
PostSubject: Welp Gary Franchi loses it   Welp   Gary Franchi loses it I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:03 pm

We feel your pain dude...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaWJhYTsYSY

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Welp Gary Franchi loses it   Welp   Gary Franchi loses it I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:08 pm

Hahaha...Thank you, Gary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcNJINmOomQ

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Welp Gary Franchi loses it   Welp   Gary Franchi loses it I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:37 pm

Gary Franchi - the man went completely Alex Jones! There are days when I seem go completely Alex Jones as well. You just reach a point - ENOUGH ALREADY - and the pot boils over. It's been happening to a lot of us lately and I completely understand why. It was nice to see Franchi's passion, though the reasons aren't so good as to why he lost it. He stopped himself with great effort to not say "they need killing!" (first video) I though he was going to explode, holding that in check, but the message was understood.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp Gary Franchi loses it   Welp   Gary Franchi loses it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welp Gary Franchi loses it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: