Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays Empty
PostSubject: Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays   Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:55 pm

I found out about this from the second podcast on the "Did Israel Become a Nation in 1948" topic and if I heard correctly they are planning something every Sunday. I don't know the time yet but they've done three shows so far and I've posted them below for y'all along with brief descriptions. Sounds real interesting.

https://sites.google.com/site/quest4truthshow/
https://www.youtube.com/user/Quest4TruthShow?feature=watch

Quest4Truth Episode 01 In this premiere episode, Doug and Rob discuss the Nephilim in generic terms, exploring the reasons why this is an important topic to be discussing:

For their second broadcast, Doug and Rob go back to the beginning and discuss the origin of the Nephilim, addressing the issue of multiple incursions (or the lack thereof), moving forward to address one of our viewer's questions concerning Genesis 14.

In this third episode Doug Hamp and Rob Skiba discuss the Book of Revelation. Are we living in the Last Days? Who are the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse? Who are the Two Witnesses? These are just a few of the topics addressed in this episode of Quest 4 Truth.

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays   Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Just a heads-up. Doug and Rob will be each discussing their views on The star that was cast down who is known as Apollyon or Abadon. I know that each of them see this a little differently when it comes to the identity so it should make for a very thought provoking conversation!

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays   Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Oh, I like both of these guys, thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays   Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:59 am

Thanks. I enjoyed that. Didn't agree with everything - but definitely enjoyed it. I like the video format.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays   Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:20 pm

I enjoyed it too...also didn't agree with everything but then, they didn't agree with each other on everything either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays   Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doug Hamp & Rob Skiba Team Up in a Quest For Truth Weekly Broadcast on Sundays
Page 1 of 1