Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Anon Persons Opinion on the Truth – One Hell of an Interesting Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

One Anon Persons Opinion on the Truth – One Hell of an Interesting Read Empty
PostSubject: One Anon Persons Opinion on the Truth – One Hell of an Interesting Read   One Anon Persons Opinion on the Truth – One Hell of an Interesting Read I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 4:44 pm

Someone over at Tiger Dropping posted this from an 8chan anon and it’s pretty in depth and makes a lot of sense. Much that we discuss on this forum is here – much we haven’t discussed is in this too. If you’ll blow the graphic up to full size to make it readable it is very clear, not blurry at all.

I’m not sayin’ that I’m buying into everything in it (some things need researching) but I do like seeing other perspectives. Read it with that thought in mind and you’ll do okay. When reading “banks” I read and see “federal reserve” and I ain’t completely sold on the enlisted vs draftees in WW2 thing either. When says “Jews” I interpret as Zionists. Still, tizz interesting.

Annnnnnd, IT’S GONE!

Between the time it took me to compose this topic in my word processor and posting it here (about 30 minutes) Tiger Dropping moderators deleted it from their forum. So that gives even more incentive to have a look. Might have been the “JEW” thing that axed it.

Comments after reading are encouraged . . . . what y’all think?

https://www.imgoat.com/uploads/597e50502f/193272.png
One Anon Persons Opinion on the Truth – One Hell of an Interesting Read 193272

This IS NOT a double image post. The top goes to the original, the one below is from my saved image that I hosted in case the original goes POOF!

One Anon Persons Opinion on the Truth – One Hell of an Interesting Read What_s10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

One Anon Persons Opinion on the Truth – One Hell of an Interesting Read
Page 1 of 1