Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

very important to understand.. THE VACANT DEER STARE - UNAFRAID OF HUMANS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

very important to understand.. THE VACANT DEER STARE - UNAFRAID OF HUMANS Empty
PostSubject: very important to understand.. THE VACANT DEER STARE - UNAFRAID OF HUMANS   very important to understand.. THE VACANT DEER STARE - UNAFRAID OF HUMANS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 6:28 pm

In this Dane Wigington video he gives us the tip of the hat about the DEER WASTING DISEASE / ZOMBIE DEER .. it is planned and will show up as tainted meat which will affect all who eat the meat..
your outdoor preppers!!! Which brings the question .. JUST WHAT OTHER ANIMALS WILL THEY DO SIMILAR THINGS TO TO ENSURE WE DIE?????????????

DEER @ 26:00

https://youtu.be/c53mA2dBLx8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: very important to understand.. THE VACANT DEER STARE - UNAFRAID OF HUMANS   very important to understand.. THE VACANT DEER STARE - UNAFRAID OF HUMANS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 8:54 pm

The moose population in Maine was suffering badly a good 30 years ago from a brain infection or infestation (such as a worm), I don't recall which.  But they too were very disoriented, wobbly, came around humans when they shouldn't have, and died young.  So sad.  I don't know what their status is today. Guess I should look it up.
But never ever eat any animal brains, or the meat of a sick animal.  ewww.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: long article about the deer   very important to understand.. THE VACANT DEER STARE - UNAFRAID OF HUMANS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 9:36 am

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/can-zombie-deer-disease-kill-humans-research-suggests-it-already-has_02152019
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: very important to understand.. THE VACANT DEER STARE - UNAFRAID OF HUMANS   very important to understand.. THE VACANT DEER STARE - UNAFRAID OF HUMANS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

very important to understand.. THE VACANT DEER STARE - UNAFRAID OF HUMANS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: