Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story Empty
PostSubject: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 1:32 pm

Maybe I'll just add to this thread for the duration of the week.

6th grader arrested for 'failure to recite the Pledge of Allegiance"
https://conservativedailypost.com/media-frenzy-over-student-pledge-arrest-ignores-one-key-fact/?omnisendAttributionID=email_campaign_5c6afdca8653ed327c000f50&omnisendContactID=5c4bdc1d29bdfe9f0d05c736&omnisendScopeID=5c3e4eae8653ed7d78a03517_7_&utm_campaign=Omnisend&utm_campaign=campaign%3A+18_Feb-1+%285c6afdca8653ed327c000f50%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Email&utm_source=omnisend&utm_term=18_Feb-1

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 6:39 pm

Truly not pleased with Sessions Question  Maybe that dinner out that Sessions and RR had was 'BFF's" 

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]Wow, so many lies by now disgraced acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. He was fired for lying, and now his story gets even more deranged. He and Rod Rosenstein, who was hired by Jeff Sessions (another beauty), look like they were planning a very illegal act, and got caught.....[/ltr]

7:15 AM - Feb 18, 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 8:51 pm

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1097020092791934976.html

A list of hate crimes perpetrated by the deranged and blamed on Trump supporters.

A different compilation:  http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 9:14 pm

Dove wrote:
A list of hate crimes perpetrated by democrats and blamed on Trump supporters.

Y’all been following the latest hoax yet? – Jussie Smollett – catch up at the links below. Idiot could have caused a race riot, something I’ve warned about here for years. You just watch, he’ll get a pass because he’s a gay black democrat. Oh, and he made a hit record. Zerohedge has screen captures of all the people like Pelosi, and those idiot commies like her who jumped on the twatter bandwagon defending this ass-hat then when the hoax was found out couldn’t delete their twatter remarks fast enough. Lots of peeps took lots of screen caps for us to see at ZH link below.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-17/pelosi-quietly-deletes-tweet-slamming-racist-homophobic-attack-jussie-smoleett

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6714489/Empire-star-Jussie-Smollett-allegedly-REHEARSED-hoax-attack-two-Nigerian-brothers.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/02/17/timeline-jussie-smollett-hate-hoax-attack/

AND . . . plenty more like the three above if you so a search.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 7:27 am

We saw his pics with Oslami and other dems of 'color'.  We know how he butters his toast.
They'd better not let him skate on this!  
FOX headline this morning: New developments.  We'll see.
Many in the black community are speaking out against him.  That's important.

His 2 compadres have come out and said, We're not homophobic.  And we LIKE TRUMP!
HAHA.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:47 am

This should go in the funny column~Bernie Sanders is running in 2020.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:24 am

I need to get my eyes checked. I read; this should go in the funny CONDOM . . . .

I'm only on my first cup of coffee so I do have a good excuse. more coffee

Oh, and Bernie doesn't have a snowballs chance, but I'm happy to see him run again. Lots of Dems are leaving the flock. Hope they are converting over to Libertarian or independent. A few Repubs are doing that as well too.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 am

Agreed...no chance.  His running serves Trumpsters well.  Let them use up all the money, split their base 5 ways from Sunday, and do all their fighting against each other.  Wow...you could almost call that a Plan.  Definitely a gift!  lol.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Smollett stuff:   You should see if you can guess all 12 before looking.  haha!

https://www.teaparty.org/12-establishment-media-journalists-fueled-jussie-smollett-flames-347299/

Oops..somebody get to her.  She's got it backwards.  WE'RE the Deplorables.
THEY'RE THE DESPICABLES.

12. Brooke Baldwin – CNN journalist and news anchor
“Absolutely despicable,” said CNN’s Brooke Baldwin on CNN Newsroom, “and this is America in 2019.”

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 1:29 pm

Found this on 8chan. It's kinda like a Cliff Notes version of this thread and easy to send in an email. Big, so go full size to view.

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/92021daf082bf2a48cabcadee1e8994abd1705301569ce30c7306d6d031ac0fd.png

Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story 92021daf082bf2a48cabcadee1e8994abd1705301569ce30c7306d6d031ac0fd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:31 am

SOME illegal aliens have money and make large donations to the demonrat party, from Bob Menendez to Oslami.  And somehow they are subsequently allowed to escape any and all persecution...till now.

https://www.teaparty.org/bombshell-ice-arrests-millionaire-obama-donors-illegal-aliens-347537/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 2:48 pm

EDIT:  Fox studios issued a second statement in support of Empire actor Jussie Smollett Wednesday, reaffirming that his show’s character will remain a series regular amid reports he staged a racist and homophobic attack against himself last month.
“Jussie Smollett continues to be a consummate professional on set and as we have previously stated, he is not being written out of the show,” said 20th Century Fox Television and Fox Entertainment.

TMZ report fake news, for now anyway

I'M THINKING FOX IS AFRAID OF GETTING SUED.  
SMOLLETT HAS HIRED KAPERNIK'S LAWYER...

TMZ reported:  on Jussie Smollett
Quote :
Production sources tell TMZ … Jussie was supposed to have 9 scenes and a big musical number in the second to the last episode — which is being shot now — but, 5 of his scenes have been cut, and his musical number has been 86’d.
As for the remaining 4 scenes … we’re told he’s no longer the focus. The scene features an ensemble, meaning he’s flanked by a number of cast members.
With his duties pared down, Jussie will be spending way less time on set. Instead of working every day this week, we’re told Jussie’s working Friday and possibly Thursday, and he won’t be rehearsing.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 7:33 am

HERO TO THE LAUGHTER OPPRESSED:  JAMES WOODS GRABS SHIFTY'S TWIT B4 HE DELETED IT.

James Woods
‏Verified account @RealJamesWoods

Hey, #AdamSchiff, you somehow lost this tweet on your timeline, so we saved it for you! #JussieSmolettHoax

Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story Dz6hzlDV4AAndaU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 3:22 pm

Look!  Facts!  "They DO exist"!

Tom FittonVerified account 

"the last 50 years have seen biggest surge in immigration into U.S. since before Civil War. There are currently 44-45 million foreign-born in U.S., 14% of total population." Does anyone recall voting to add 44 million foreign nationals to our population?
Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story 5blWNJZT?format=jpg&name=600x314

America’s foreign-born population has reached its highest level in over 100 years, driven by immigrants from Latin America, according to new Census Bureau data.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/census-highest-immigrant-population-in-100-years-over-half-latinos

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 4:46 pm

https://conservativedailypost.com/gallup-liberals-outnumber-conservatives-in-only-six-states/?omnisendAttributionID=email_campaign_5c71976c8653ed327c001fac&omnisendContactID=5c4bdc1d29bdfe9f0d05c736&omnisendScopeID=5c3e4eae8653ed7d78a03517_7_&utm_campaign=Omnisend&utm_campaign=campaign%3A+23_Feb-1+%285c71976c8653ed327c001fac%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Email&utm_source=omnisend&utm_term=23_Feb-1

In a stunning new Gallup survey, the number of states where liberals outnumber conservatives has plummeted 30 percent.
This leads many people to wonder just how democrats succeeded in winning the House in 2018. And, it provides real credence to the claims that democrats have rigged the voting system in a number of states.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 9:05 pm

https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1083563262724186112

short vid at link:

Melissa A.
‏ @TheRightMelissa

EPIC: Livid California Black woman slams Liberal sanctuary city policies that are devastating black communities
“When Black people commit a crime THEY GET 3 strikes, when illegal aliens commit crimes they get amnesty & benefits” 
Please share: Media refuses to cover the travesty
1:24 (see this video)
7:16 PM - 10 Jan 2019 

Illegal immigration is hurting poor Black & Hispanic American communities. Thousands of children sex trafficked through the southern border. Drugs & drug cartels. Gangs & criminals. But the media aka the Dems, want to dumb it down to “racism” for wanting border security.

Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story DyO-R5_XQAA7_N1

Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story DyO-SXTWoAAccRn

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:30 pm

Covington HS victim to sue CNN for at least $250 mil.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/433355-covington-teenager-planning-to-sue-cnn-for-at-least-250m-lawyer-says

Do you think they'll report on it?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story   Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counteracting Fake News with the Whole Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: