Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_02_15 Robert David Steele: What Trump's About To Do Is Shocking!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_02_15 Robert David Steele: What Trump's About To Do Is Shocking! Empty
PostSubject: 2019_02_15 Robert David Steele: What Trump's About To Do Is Shocking!   2019_02_15 Robert David Steele: What Trump's About To Do Is Shocking! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Michele Holiday of Portfolio Wealth Global interviews Robert David Steele for 39 minutes of HOLY SHITE BATMAN! This starts with what Trump is doing with the Federal Reserve and about backing the dollar with precious metals – a gold backed currency – and it just gets better from there. Some of us here like RDS and some don’t and that’s A-OK. Different strokes for different folks. I happen to like a lot of his ideas.  Some are good and a few I’m not really 100% on board with, but I am open to evaluating the pros and cons of each.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOu4TpvydUI

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2019_02_15 Robert David Steele: What Trump's About To Do Is Shocking!
Page 1 of 1