Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME Empty
PostSubject: SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME   SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 6:55 pm

IT HAS NOT MELTED TOTALLY AWAY EVEN THROUGH A HUGE DOWN POUR OF RAIN LAST WEEK.

NOW CALLING UNUSUAL AS IT IS ABOUT EVERY 3 DAYS.

NO MORE POWER OUTAGES YET, THANK THE LORD!

GOING STIR CRAZY WAITING TO DRY OUT ONE OF THE WOOD PILES THAT HAD IT'S CANVAS TARPS BLOWN OFF AND DRENCHED IN THE SECOND RAIN DELUGE!
REALLY NEED THE WOOD!
LOWS  HAVE BEEN IN THE MID 20'S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 23 THIS MORNING   SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 7:52 am

DEEP FREEZE BEING SPRAYED TO CONTINUE 

20th evening::
SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME Screen10
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME   SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:24 am

Unnatural here too  Spring. Sopping wet here but not horribly cold thanks to the Lord.. wettest winter ever though....  4 wd won't get across the pastures in many areas.  Cows are running out of grass- mud everywhere.  Its deep mud- holding water  across pastures.   Also calves are starting to get sick from no dry place to lay down..  
 I would remind folks to store up dried beans, drinking water something for the pets.. etc.. If things don't dry up soon, crops will be affected.. - Its time down here to prepare for corn planting but fields are just too boggy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME   SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 7:48 pm

I Really Do Hear You!!!
Crops and Animals.. many do not pay attention to other things affected by the weather because they rely on stores to deliver!
The years past have been gradually taking toll on the amount in the delivery system in terms of shortages... as we progress in the coming years the shortages become more noticeable as they are greater.

Wish you the best!

Here we are in a zone for planting mid Jan not March
Rather than a Garden I wish I had used the money to build a Green House to protect plants from tainted rain as well as heavy rain and more freezing weather than usual!!!

Heading into another rain episode on late Sun, or on Mon.

It is still 25 in the mornings, todays daytime temp was warmer so I got some new logs cut but they cannot be used for heat because its not seasoned wood.

Anyway... struggle through by cutting less damp wood and lay on covered patio to dry in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME   SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SNOWING AGAIN FOR THE 4th TIME
Page 1 of 1