Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun With Twitter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 11:27 am

Dove wrote:
A very unique sky.  
https://twitter.com/Naminea2/status/1326797276019372035

One of the best sun dogs I've ever seen. Go see.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EmtLE0YWEAAUP1X?format=jpg&name=large

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 8:53 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EmxlQAEXIAEYJKF?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 8:56 am

Sidney Powell promised to Release the Kraken.

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EmvdEE7XcAA-NkO?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 4:27 pm

Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
3h

6 people are allowed for Thanksgiving, but 30 are allowed for a funeral.

So I will be holding a funeral for my pet turkey that will pass away on November 26th.

Refreshments provided.

------------------------------
(laughter is a medicine)
(and so is singing):

Singing the national anthem instead of burning down the city. Fascinating!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:11 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Em0lQmyW8AA_3Yh?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 6:15 pm

Pass me the bowling ball-What?  no masks?  
Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Em5yNWDW4AEDSO1?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 6:52 pm

I'll call your bowling ball and raise you a

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Wrecking-Ball

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 10:58 am

DO IT R!  You know D5?  That is R5.  lol
----

This would be funnier if it wasn't true:
Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Em57ocWW8AEo4cI?format=jpg&name=900x900

SAME FOR THIS CLASSIC PIECE OF PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING:

https://twitter.com/RideWithC4T/status/1328310255504093186

WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THAT DECK OF CARDS? THE iLLUMINATI GAME?
--------------

Trump disrupted most of their plans. The “Plandemic” as many call it was added to Predictive Programming before 911. Is suppose to depopulate, weaken the U.S. so civil war could happen for the U.N. to take over. Your civil liberties and freedoms gone. Biden to move agenda forward

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 7:45 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EnEB26wXIAMXUfA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 7:23 am

Eagle taking a bath.  https://twitter.com/SatoshiMed/status/1328890656345952256/video/1

dog's frustration quickly leads to a violent reaction
https://twitter.com/puppiesvideoss/status/1328684563053252608

I suppose there's a lesson there.
--------------------

Peace is not found in the absence of a storm. Peace is located in the presence of Almighty God.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 10:41 am

Fun with reddit, actually-

"A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL BEE"
Fun With Twitter - Page 8 MOHdgqN_BCfNWOrbrSQoqp0vKoaldHpH9DtNDi8Pmu0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 1:12 pm

I just ran into an old joke.  How do you dress up the place?  Add doilies.

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 S9dsfx1sk6061

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 1:23 pm

Dove wrote:
I just ran into an old joke.  How do you dress up the place?  Add doilies.

Crazy Uncle wrote:
I can hardly wait for the next boozed-up party when I can get a little sideways and wear this great lampshade on my head.

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Full_vintagedoilylampshade2

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 7:35 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 8dhdebw129061

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 7:36 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EnNKoWVUcAEpcuA?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 7:42 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EnM85bIVEAAqUha?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EnM5dwFUwAIGPAg?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 7:40 am

So funny.  I ran into a small discussion on nde/obe experiences and an anon said,

When you were dead, did you have an overwhelming urge to vote democrat?
Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 9:19 am

Good morning to every single member of ...

#CatturdsFartingArmy
-----------------------------------
Anon:
Good morning
@catturd2
! Reporting for doodie!

Viva la resistance!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 9:55 am

Freaky

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EnW0nIrW4AEMDjE?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 3:43 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EnAp7bQWMAAFwi5?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 4:13 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Enig9msXUAMy7Nu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 4:17 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EnhKIBsXUAIpCEV?format=jpg&name=small

A CATTURD PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Very sweet and smart on his part.   Smile

[size=13]Donald J. Trump follows[/size]
Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Zg456hZZ_bigger
MELANIA TRUMP
@MELANIATRUMP

The official profile for Melania Trump
BOSS, Ze tree, Ze tree!
Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Eniw8ELXUAEbO42?format=jpg&name=360x360

vid:  https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1330995640948682753

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 8:22 pm

Terry McNeely Comedian 

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 1f399

@Mac72Terry
· 1h

I’ve posted at least five times in the last five years that I want to fight Alec Baldwin, I don’t care about Alec anymore.
I wanna fight Chris Cuomo more than anything on the planet earth!!

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 1f923

a rich kid that lifts weights!! .... one round!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 7:40 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EntQkNwXYAEvXRb?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 7:41 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EntJpwRXcAYQKQc?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 7:45 am

Obamala Harris:  It's Planning a takeover

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EntLrtvW4AIXyX2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 7:48 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EnrK9l3XIAgGicL?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 7:53 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Enrd6eUXMAIMukR?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 7:58 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EnrXntHXUAUO8b2?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 8:09 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Enq-rvJXIAEuIqg?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Catturd :tm:
@catturd2
5h

Joe Biden would like to wish you all Happy Easter.

@catturd2
7h

The quickest way to get a Democrat politician to put on a mask - is to turn on a camera.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EntMpj4VEAAHtEU?format=jpg&name=large

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Enwh4YKWEAEK1AN?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 4:52 pm

I think O'l Joe just did this-even O would have gotten that right.

https://twitter.com/HowieCarrShow/status/1331748486950350851

comment: Is that Palmist Pontius Popeye?

Demons have a hard time quoting the Bible..!!

The "Palmist" who wrote . . .???? Why do these hypocrites like
@JoeBiden
always feel like they have to quote the Bible? Do they think they are earning brownie points with the American people?? Not with any Americans who actually know and LOVE God's Word.

Taking his cues from his old boss, when he mispronounced "corpsman" as corpse-man twice at a National Prayer Breakfast. It's tough to know your faith when you only trot it out for political purposes.

He has to be legitimate he’s from Pscranton, PA   WINNER cheers

Last edited by Dove on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 5:04 pm

Dove wrote:

@catturd2
5h

Joe Biden would like to wish you all Happy Easter.

New siggy time. Wish I'd gotten in a tad earlier however it'll work for any holiday but Easter.

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Kattur10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 5:34 pm

A couple more comments from the Palms-

Psounds good to me...

Cmon. We should all remember the words of the Apostrophe Paul.

This from the guy who pronounces the Italian sports car “Lamb-or-genie”

2-3 years of this before he gets meet with the author, who'll set him straight on pronunciation.

What's with those fake supposed to be Presidential Seals in the background in the color scheme of CCP? Also what are the numbers on the seals and where's his shadow? Why does he look like he was copied and pasted? What is this?

Next thing we know, he'll say "Like a p-nicks, rising from the ashes."

catch Joe some slack, Corn Pop was his catechism teacher

Voting machines elected a man with onset dementia.

Trunalimunumaprzure!" "Badakathcare!" "Palmist"

I'm a face psalmist every time I hear him speak.

Its always been pronounced with a silent P....I've known this as a child in Sunday school.
Now whether Adam and Eve ate a pear or apple in the garden of eden is still up for debate

My 6 year old nephew can pronounce Psalms correct. However...he also proclaimed himself a profit. His name is Luke.

(ok-that one's funny cuz I don't think the poster knows he really meant prophet)

(face psalm)

As a practicing Catholic, I recommend more practice.

Who is going to tell him about "pneumonia"

Answer: His Psychiatrist (good one!)

. You're never too old for "Hooked on Phonics"..I mean "Fonics"

When a President elect is unfit to....read?!?!

Reading is tough when you've only had 78 yrs of practice.
------
sad, sad....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 5:39 pm

The Babylon Bee
@TheBabylonBee
8h
Recently Pardoned Turkey Found Dead After Claiming To Have Dirt On Hillary Clinton

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 VyzpLOua?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 7:40 am

What a way to start the day.  Oh, he got her....

https://twitter.com/rising_serpent/status/1332110405846626305/video/1

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 8:18 am

Dove wrote:
What a way to start the day.  Oh, he got her....

https://twitter.com/rising_serpent/status/1332110405846626305/video/1

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Doggone-profile

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I3CsEDV

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 7:23 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 En_mYt9WEAA373R?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 3:39 pm

John Here To Help from today. I found it rather amusing and laugh worthy.

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 John_h10

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 11:30 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EoU6FZ8XUAIR2-R?format=jpg&name=small

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EoUh0pZXcAAvQog?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 8:57 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EoZcTNEW4AEadpH?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 6:02 pm

It's legit:

President Elect - Linda Stover
@Lindalou143
4h

The Jokes just write themselves

Quote Tweet
Fun With Twitter - Page 8 SvH8J8_P_normalHillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
· 8h

Happy and proud to be working with @UVA's @Miller_Center on The Hillary Rodham Clinton Oral History Project.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 5:32 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Eof4_xqXUAIynv7?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 5:38 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 Eoe_EwwW4AA4VeZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 2:57 pm

I love me a Kraken!
@TommyPrather4
1h
Don't hold anything back Angela! LMAO!!!

Quote Tweet

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 OTVjQQ62_normalPresident-Elect Infidel Angela
@InfidelAngela
1h
Fuck this coup and the lying, cheating, murdering, racist, freedom hating, vile, commie, spawn of Satan democrats!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 3:33 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 1500x500

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 5:49 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 8 EoXaYFoXUAILDA6?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun With Twitter
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next