Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun With Twitter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 4:48 pm

Seriously, try to keep a straight face. The guy playing the chicken somehow managed.

Rossini - Figaro on Chicken - 4 minutes   crazy chicken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZeHHMlkJM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 6:43 pm

I see your brilliant chicken with piano accompaniment and raise you one chicken dance Italiano.
But be forewarned.  A little goes a looong way.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 8:40 pm

Everybody - Chicken Tonight POLKA!
Hehehehe Gotta love those Italians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhD2mTxyUaE

And an Italian encore . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 9:02 pm

Ah, the cosa nostra.  Back in the good old days when we knew who the bad guys were.  

When Nancy goes, there goes the era.   (reeee)

EDIT.  I forgot about Giuliani, who might have just stepped in it. So, him and Nancy,and THEN it's over.  heee.
Kidding about Rudy.  It's probably one of those double reverse whammy maneuvers where the bad guys totally expose themselves over fake stuff.

EDIT AGAIN.   Can you believe www.howstuffworks.com has a page on how the cosa nostra works.  Now that's funny.
https://people.howstuffworks.com/mafia2.htm  Maybe we should check for names.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 7:53 pm

Shouldn't be lying like that~

https://twitter.com/Pismo_B/status/1185714237290663936

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 7:57 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EHv9Z6-XYAA-kxB

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 8:01 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EH0I1RfWoAYzMrV

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 8:06 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EHz_oi3WoAA89Rc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 6:27 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EH58V-GW4AEXR9t

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 7:13 am

Fun with Photoshop.

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EH6lTxFUwAAArzi

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Nancy wants a briefing.  Tell her Baghdadi is bagdeadi.  Then send her back to the basement. 

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EH-N745XYAAuvyo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 8:45 pm

Unbelievable.  The Biden campaign made a twitter post just a tiny bit out of synch with the rest of the world.  lol.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Dennis K Williams
@DennisKWilliams
This is what happens when your staff uses automated 'Schedule Tweet' features, and doesn't update it to current news.

You end up sending a Tweet that Trump can't fight terrorism, the day after he kills both the leader of ISIS and his successor.

Timing, Joe. Hire better staff.

Quote Tweet

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
· 3h
Donald Trump has no strategy for securing our nation against terrorist threats. He has no strategy for anything. Every day that he directs American national security is a dangerous day for the United States.

5:52 PM · Oct 28, 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 1:11 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EFR-jVNWkAEOaSu

Oh.   It sounded like "Sloppy Choppers' was saying 'I'm Peach Mints".

yeah her eyebrows are very surprised lately

https://twitter.com/_hublette/status/1176703543945961472

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EFTsXkDWkAAUzn-
Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EFR_JNdXUAA_MBz

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 6:24 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIMmZlkXsAAtnZM

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIMeXm4WoAEyDGb

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIMOWQKWoAAZ2OZ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 6:51 am

CREDIT:  https://twitter.com/QTAnon1

When we indict Comey.....He should be sent to the Same Prison cell Epstein was in....Let’s see what happens....

That Cell could save us a lot of Money.....

---------------------
I wonder

does Adam Schiff Lie in his sleep?

---------------------
Got the sack from the ice cream factory because i refused to work on a sundae

----------------------
In America, our flag is an insult to so many
But our benefits aren't
Weird or what!

----------------------------
So how come a champagne breakfast is considered a classy thing, but a beer breakfast means I should seek help?

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIJSqk2W4AAmIw3

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EII063NX0AAdau0
Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIIrxx0X4AA1ddd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 10:41 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIFPl-TWkAEbogJ
Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIFEcu2W4AAJrwY

THIS NEXT ONE'S GREAT!

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EH2fXcbWwAAoUDT

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 10:50 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EH8zbF3UUAEzz43

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.
Frédéric Bastiat

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIJU_P5WwAEkr00

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIHfrBnU8AEqrXp

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 11:21 am

TWO MINUTE MAGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSxMAbEnMRU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 12:17 pm

T-dog‏ [ltr]@WaterlooTrev[/ltr] Oct 30
[size=1]More
[/size]
Schiff and Pelosi begin impeachment on hero dog. He bit some terrorists in exchange for a dog treat. Clearly a quid pro quo
Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIKv069WoAMVXS2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:42 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIfq175VAAAlixZ
Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIgA-4qW4AA8PP0
Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIgOuuxX0AA-xZ5

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 8:37 pm

The Epstein didn't kill himself thing is becoming viral. Here's another one.

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 Cu5dc0bfa1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 8:05 am

Following dogs for awhile~(nobody said to). 

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 Bc0vABw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 7:11 pm

It's real !  

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 LJQ-O3oU?format=jpg&name=800x419

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 12:26 pm

This looks to be real and not dubbed.  Chuckie praising Trump way back when.

https://twitter.com/TeaBoots/status/1190810028133027840

---------------------------------------
Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EI8KdQjU8AYpON-

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 2:53 pm

https://twitter.com/blckriflecoffee/status/1193152278175371266?s=03

Who is excited for Thanksgiving? We have a special treat for you. Watch this slow moving 46 second video all the away to the end.

. . . and . . . you knew it was coming, didn't you? chuckle

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 4:16 pm

Ever tried Black Rifle coffee?  Is it as strong as it sounds?  I mean, am I gonna get up and want to shoot something?  I can get there on 3 cups of instant. lol. Large cups.
-----------

Dated 11.3
Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIeT3dlU8AAR5JX

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 11:42 am

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 76720908_2769583969743203_7929742563202826240_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQnjI06E7hDwp_jP6anUVjlFWFaj5wZfArBp2zXt_etij5y5_g40YTPHI0UkO-aXM5U&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 5:30 pm

Haha~
Fun With Twitter - Page 2 1301fcdba70e3f0dce494cd367517b25-imagepng

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 12:26 pm

The Simpsons went there.

https://twitter.com/SelzerFX/status/1193680730116767751

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 Bart_s10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 5:21 pm

GOP’s Paul Gosar Drops Coded ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ Message During Impeachment Hearing

Breitbart wrote:
Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) dropped an extraordinary coded message in a series of impeachment-related tweets during Wednesday’s impeachment inquiry: “Epstein didn’t kill himself.”

The phrase has become a social media phenomenon in recent weeks, with countless users inserting the phrase in memes and dropping the line in seemingly unrelated conversations.

Gosar took it to the next level in a string of impeachment-related tweets on Wednesday. The first letter of each tweet spells out the phrase.

When taking the first letter from every tweet on his Twitter from top to bottom (as it stood on Wednesday evening) it reads, “Epstein didn’t kill himself”:

Y’all need to go to the link below to see the entire thing in tweet format. It’s pretty awesome. Best twitter troll ever.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/13/gops-paul-gosar-drops-coded-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-message-during-impeachment-hearing/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Is the next step:  Who Killed Epstein ?   I think the odds are he's dead.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 1:06 pm

This wasn't really on twitter ~ It could have been, though.  (reality is what you make it)  LOL.

From the QAnon dictionary.

Def of the word  IMMINENT   common usage:  The declass is imminent.

1. Minimum two weeks, if not then, then two more weeks, and so on.

2. Never

3. Tic toc

4. Boom

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 1:20 pm

It's cold up there.  (here too)

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 5Z0o3bq

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 3:38 pm

LOVE THIS PIC~

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EIw2OnqWoAEUwnM

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 11:37 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJInSG3XsAEKF2n.jpg
Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EJInSG3XsAEKF2n

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 12:45 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EJ_tT0eX0AMkoDE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 1:31 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 75057910_2588355647917655_3035352666252247040_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=XHNBW4FzcCcAQkBG8s1nz_GJxzX2FWWxQZo-Me6p-FQxei3Qg1Xu6v5lw&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 1:58 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 76199475_10220207388872682_8373954585198329856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=NjjzPy7KVEEAQmOpKCsp7FbNCEHRqqIRzkFSsF4KtIEEWSmWcPElTmFng&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 2:07 pm

My dog went into the woods to find a stick for me to throw.

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 71798675_10220767024874949_2768716870268747776_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=uUESl6wpAQMAQnSAGitRxmV6xAaYXzTx3DFLN8TTjfKMrB1Kbx2il-2ZQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 2:09 pm

You know there's nothing special about them:

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 74612499_2586970318018138_255921501847420928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=vEAaYbwufN8AQl6Ai2C4lKGUSkf3QbEtFE8okoc7RFPgsfW3J4AW1CK7Q&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 2:12 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 74410616_10220713619899858_7592836429332348928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=Ie94WSN-x74AQmPQC3P0IBgsbjg-4H3JEFJh1rkkIDVuuOZObfEpyv3TQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 2:16 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 75310386_570008993741179_7488733225305505792_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ohc=BkUtPaRLEJwAQlQIoy-WFrhsI3qb6S5g7T23FeEl-Lx5nSqXJCSW1SG2Q&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 2:17 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 72469654_3633041950071497_6481810604121128960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=LXu6mTJML50AQmLdsXr-KGGK4hIUUbPPZ0KaKupm_vsITLybhMXa8HoHA&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 2:36 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 67499704_434242433829330_6164976072195571712_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=FvFT8mIO_UcAQmXWBvgBlsD12XUJVdEo_sd3rTCaVxFeIdSCf346lU6-g&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 2:39 pm

LAST ONE OF THE FACEBOOK FURIES FOR NOW;

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 72814874_2662520390495970_3619399795384254464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ohc=A7iAyvYWi5kAQkpfI9rBr0IwH4ItLfh3K1pl7iRPKatGBpkuT7IwDF7hQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-2

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 4:45 pm

Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman – Thank you for your cervix.

hilarious

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 716x748.png

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 2:25 pm

Actually, this is NOT fun to see at all! It's a sad indictment of our coddled cucked youth of today. Watch as one from our latest generation tries to figure out the dreaded can opener.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1199994862856220672

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 Canope10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 2:43 pm

One of the comments:  He's not worthy of beans.   haha.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 7:20 pm

Here's JOE...really packing 'em in.   He HAS to bring his wife along.  She's a doctor.  Plus she can speak
whole sentences...in English even.  

https://twitter.com/AshlyWOWT/status/1200885661345161216

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 4:52 pm

Fun With Twitter - Page 2 EqM5qBdv?format=jpg&name=orig
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VFKWJNF?pf_rd_p=183f5289-9dc0-416f-942e-e8f213ef368b&pf_rd_r=40CMT2XYNW0VSCDVY0XX

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Twitter   Fun With Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun With Twitter
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next