Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Japan is the trigger (it's too late to fix peeps, watch the signs)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Japan is the trigger (it's too late to fix peeps, watch the signs) Empty
PostSubject: Japan is the trigger (it's too late to fix peeps, watch the signs)   Japan is the trigger (it's too late to fix peeps, watch the signs) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:38 am

Financial Insider: “We Are Moving Into the Last Stages Before An All Out Collapse”
Mac Slavo
June 7th, 2013
SHTFplan.com
Comments (169)
Read by 17,626 people

SNIPPET:
The Japanese have lost control and they don’t know what to do at this point. .. They’re telling the public “don’t worry, everything’s ok.”

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/financial-insider-we-are-moving-into-the-last-stages-before-an-all-out-collapse_06072013
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Japan is the trigger (it's too late to fix peeps, watch the signs)   Japan is the trigger (it's too late to fix peeps, watch the signs) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:59 am

I met a friend of mine last night for dinner. He manages the accounting department for a Company that manages and operates various rental properties. He said that this month, June, was the first time they've ever encountered more than 1 person who would be late on the rent because of an IRS seizure of their checking (levy). I don't know what percentage of their overall renters it represents, but they had 6 people, 6 people with documentation that the IRS seized their accounts and basically said contact us with how the matter will proceed.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Japan is the trigger (it's too late to fix peeps, watch the signs)   Japan is the trigger (it's too late to fix peeps, watch the signs) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:20 am

I would urge anyone who hasn't listened the the Hagmann and Hagmann show mentioned in the above article, to take the time to listen. The collapse is near!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japan is the trigger (it's too late to fix peeps, watch the signs)   Japan is the trigger (it's too late to fix peeps, watch the signs) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japan is the trigger (it's too late to fix peeps, watch the signs)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: