Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Google and FB DID allow NSA to Data

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Google and FB DID allow NSA to Data Empty
PostSubject: Google and FB DID allow NSA to Data   Google and FB DID allow NSA to Data I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Revealed: Google and Facebook DID allow NSA access to data and were in talks to set up 'spying rooms' despite denials by Zuckerberg and Page over PRISM project.

FB and Google did allow NSA to data
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Google and FB DID allow NSA to Data   Google and FB DID allow NSA to Data I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Google and FB DID allow NSA to Data Duh
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Google and FB DID allow NSA to Data   Google and FB DID allow NSA to Data I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:24 am

FYI foreign news media is reporting that Snowden figured out well in advance who and which newspaper (Guardian & reporter) he would provide this data to. Further, to prove he wasn't just B.S.'ing about the capabilities he met the guy with the reporter's own data, I.e. bank statements, recorded phone conversations, emails, inbound & outbound calls, etc. The Guardian hasn't released the details officially yet that I can find, but I have noticed that no one with our gov has specifically denied that this can be/is done, they're dedicating their time to saying this is to assist in the war on terror that obummer has already stated is over....soooo why continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google and FB DID allow NSA to Data   Google and FB DID allow NSA to Data I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google and FB DID allow NSA to Data
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: