Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pompeo Denied Award

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Pompeo Denied Award Empty
PostSubject: Pompeo Denied Award   Pompeo Denied Award I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 4:53 am

This link: The Daily Caller, was founded by Tucker Carlson.  

https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/04/03/pompeo-freedom-award-hostage-foley-backlash/

The James W. Foley Legacy Foundation revoked an award given Tuesday that honored Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s efforts to release hostages worldwide. After facing backlash from media, the foundation decided instead to award a special presidential envoy appointed by former President Barack Obama.

(how pathetic)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Pompeo Denied Award Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pompeo Denied Award   Pompeo Denied Award I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 5:01 am

TWEET OF THE WEEK, FOLLOWING SUBPOENAS FOR TRUMP'S TAXES

Charlie Kirk‏Verified account 
[ltr]@charliekirk11[/ltr]
 11h11 hours ago

I’m much more interested in seeing the tax returns of politicians who became millionaires in office than a billionaire who became a politician

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Pompeo Denied Award
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: