Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So the Dems want 6 years tax returns~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

So the Dems want 6 years tax returns~ Empty
PostSubject: So the Dems want 6 years tax returns~   So the Dems want 6 years tax returns~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 2:47 pm

You don't suppose someone could strike while the iron's hot, do ya?
And drive a mack truck through the IRS, conveniently spilling every
single last bean on how it was weaponized against opponents, and 'inconvenients', and every one who wouldn't play ball, including every day citizens.

Let the lawsuits fly!~all you who couldn't dare fight back.
Pull back out every one that was denied and dismissed.

Get Tom Fitton to 'freedom of information' call for every sitting demonrat's returns for the past 6, oh heck, go for ten years. Subpoena them where they 'sit'....with cameras rolling.
Oh...and to be fair....take out the RINO'S at the same time.

THIS could be IT~the UNIFYING FACTOR that brings the country together!  haha.  I mean WHO wouldn't like to sock it to the IRS.   Who would object !?!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

So the Dems want 6 years tax returns~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the Dems want 6 years tax returns~   So the Dems want 6 years tax returns~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 3:04 pm

That’ll never happen – they’ll never get those tax returns. I told ya why at the link below.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t22132-the-next-end-run-attempt-on-trump-house-dem-asks-irs-for-6-years-of-trump-s-tax-returns

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

So the Dems want 6 years tax returns~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: