Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor doctor gime the news..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Doctor doctor gime the news.. Empty
PostSubject: Doctor doctor gime the news..   Doctor doctor gime the news.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 7:01 pm

Well, we be doing good! The healing of tissue will be slowed slightly with me using the Flovent inhaler but the Dr. assisting said about 8 wks then cut back in June THEN after that, I should not be lifting or remodeling or moving logs until AFTER FALL... She said everyone that gets the op now.. there is a high percentage of them that come back later injured.

SO... how does that equate to Dave and Prospecting / Camping / log splitting... uh, well prospecting 80 deg weather now-maybe a tiny bit. Loading trailer no problem.., hooking up trailer ok cuz I have a jack on it... CAMPING.. !Problems! JUNE= 2 ice chests, 2 camp boxes, 1 propane tank, 2 clothing boxes.. Hmmmmmm mmm.

I think a lot of my Camping trips will be scrubbed off the calendar! We average 1 1/2 times a month thru late Sept. Ugh.

Wife camps with several fiends @ Kenedy Meadows near the burn area... and I usually go up after they leave for just plain relaxation and a good Trout meal.. and a couple days later help pack up... Hmmmmmmm. Might be a problem here!

So, maybe just day trips with a lunch bag and small stuff, scout some mining trails ur something.
I DO NEED OUTDOOR TIME, ya just can't take country out of a country boy!!!

Going to take it easy for sure.

I do have to get help to cut down one tree and do some ready to split rounds.. working on that already..

And you all may notice a lot less posting cuz I got sick of the crap when I couldn't do much.. so.. dunno whether it is the new norm or just a lull?

Dave
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Doctor doctor gime the news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor doctor gime the news..   Doctor doctor gime the news.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Spring said, And you all may notice a lot less posting cuz I got sick of the crap when I couldn't do much.. so.. dunno whether it is the new norm or just a lull?

It's happened to me too, so we'll see.  I brought over some reports this morning, and it wasn't healthy.

This is healthy~life giving:    
Philippians
Let your gentleness be apparent to all. The Lord is near. 

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think on these things.…

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Doctor doctor gime the news..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: