Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

757 has its nose caved-in after it strikes unknown object

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

757 has its nose caved-in after it strikes unknown object Empty
PostSubject: 757 has its nose caved-in after it strikes unknown object   757 has its nose caved-in after it strikes unknown object I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:22 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339139/Was-bird-A-Plane-Or-UFO--Chinese-passenger-jet-hits-mysterious-object-26-000ft-lands-severely-dented-nose-cone.html

26,000 ft. is awfully high for a bird, but they are spotted that high but only over mountains & mountain ranges. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

757 has its nose caved-in after it strikes unknown object Empty
PostSubject: Re: 757 has its nose caved-in after it strikes unknown object   757 has its nose caved-in after it strikes unknown object I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Would have "updated" the post but there isn't anything I can technically "update". I was hoping for a ufo angle but a friend of mine just passed off some info regarding the fact that she passed over a well known chicom haarp site so I would lean toward : "
Other theories posted on the Aviation Herald include pressure from rapidly
heated and expanded air."

There are numerous patents for HAARP/Weather Manip & Putin was forced to assure the IOC that there would absolutely be snow in Sochi in 2014 for the Winter Olympics to secure the games.

Back to top Go down

757 has its nose caved-in after it strikes unknown object
Page 1 of 1