Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Line (Headline), all it takes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

One Line (Headline), all it takes Empty
PostSubject: One Line (Headline), all it takes   One Line (Headline), all it takes I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 5:46 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-16/farmageddon-looms-only-30-us-corn-fields-have-been-planted-5-year-average-66

Farmageddon Looms: Only 30% Of US Corn Fields Have Been Planted, 5 Year Average Is 66%

Quote :
Iowa: 48 percent planted – 5 year average 76 percent
Minnesota: 21 percent planted – 5 year average 65 percent
North Dakota: 11 percent planted – 5 year average 43 percent
South Dakota: 4 percent planted – 5 year average 54 percent
Yes, you read those numbers correctly.

One Line (Headline), all it takes Wet-Field-Public-Domain

It is no exaggeration to say that what we are facing is a true national catastrophe.
===============================
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-16/nellie-ohr-deleted-emails-exchanged-top-ranking-doj-husband-bruce-judicial-watch

Nellie Ohr Deleted Emails Exchanged With Top Ranking DOJ Husband: Judicial Watch

===================================

Last edited by spring2 on Thu May 16, 2019 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Line (Headline), all it takes   One Line (Headline), all it takes I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 7:55 pm

What does that mean, "One Line, all it takes"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Line (Headline), all it takes   One Line (Headline), all it takes I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 9:05 pm

• EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Air Force has deployed 20 missiles that could zap the military electronics of North Korea or Iran with super powerful microwaves, rendering their military capabilities virtually useless with NO COLLATERAL DAMAGE 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One Line (Headline), all it takes   One Line (Headline), all it takes I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 12:52 pm

jem2 wrote:
What does that mean, "One Line, all it takes"?
He meant the headline (on corn production) tells the whole story.

Same with the Nellie Ohr headline.  Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Line (Headline), all it takes   One Line (Headline), all it takes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Line (Headline), all it takes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: