Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT  Empty
PostSubject: WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT    WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 1:15 pm

WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, Boom
May 17, 2019

https://youtu.be/wCGK66BRzZA
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT    WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 3:23 pm

What an amazing report! Comments on YT below the video are priceless too.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT    WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 5:07 pm

It sounds like he's got Venezuela upside down.   I really can't make much sense of what he said, but so far we have backed Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaidó,  against  President Nicolás Maduro.
And I'm sure we have no intention of Maduro remaining in control.

There are delegations from both sides meeting for 'peace talks' in Norway (as a way to avoid military conflict in Venezuela).
Finally, on page 8 of google I found some current information, for what the articles are worth:

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/latin-america/article230421789.html

http://www.startribune.com/citing-unrest-us-suspends-air-traffic-with-venezuela/509976792/?refresh=true

https://warontherocks.com/2019/05/the-morning-after-maduro-in-venezuela/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT    WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 5:23 pm

This is funny.  The Japan Times seems to have decent info on US-Venezuela interactions.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/05/17/world/politics-diplomacy-world/police-arrest-pro-maduro-activists-squatting-venezuelan-embassy-washington/

Here's a more clear presentation of the '50 countries' X22 mentioned.

Four demonstrators who have been staging a protest inside the Venezuelan Embassy in Washington for weeks were arrested Thursday, signaling a possible resolution to the extended stand-off.

The protesters consider Nicolas Maduro to be the legitimate Venezuelan president. But the U.S. and more than 50 other countries say Maduro’s recent reelection was fraudulent and are backing congressional leader Juan Guaido’s claim to the presidency.
Guaido’s newly named ambassador had requested the help of U.S. authorities in clearing the building. Shortly after the arrests, Guaido tweeted, “The process of recovery of our embassies around the world has started.
The protest started more than a month ago with at least 30 activists staying at the embassy, but their numbers gradually dwindled. The building has been without power since last week and a crowd of Guaido supporters has frequently gathered to heckle the protesters from the street.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT    WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, BoomX22 REPORT
Page 1 of 1