Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD &

Go down 
AuthorMessage

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & Empty
PostSubject: ... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD &   ... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:36 am

THE SAVAGE INTEL...
SGT. SAVAGE SAYS...
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC.
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM OUR ANOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFULL AND STAND TOGETHER

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. Even Before The Recession Has Officially Begun, Some Large U.S. Firms Are Laying Off Thousands Of Workers

2. Donald Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration Policy

3. Dems Mull Subpoena After Mueller Refuses To Testify Publicly Before Congress

4. "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP
  6. Monsanto Spied On Both Sides Of Pesticide Debate In At Least 7 European Nations

7. Pentagon Declares Victory In Non-War: Iran Forced To Put Attacks "On Hold"

8. Paul Craig Roberts Rages: The Assange/Manning Cases Discredit Humanity

Last edited by spring2 on Wed May 22, 2019 12:31 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & Empty
PostSubject: Even Before The Recession Has Officially Begun, Some Large U.S. Firms Are Laying Off Thousands Of Workers   ... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:39 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/05/even-before-the-recession-has-officially-begun-some-large-u-s-firms-are-laying-off-thousands-of-workers/

Even Before The Recession Has Officially Begun, Some Large U.S. Firms Are Laying Off Thousands Of Workers

May 21, 2019

by Michael Snyder, The Economic Collapse Blog:
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & Layoffs-2019-Public-Domain
If the U.S. economy is “booming” and very bright days are ahead, then why are many large U.S. corporations laying off thousands of workers?  Layoffs are starting to come fast and furious now, and this is happening even though the coming recession has not even officially started yet.  Of course many are convinced that we are actually in a recession at this moment.  In fact, according to John Williams of shadowstats.com if the government was actually using honest numbers they would show that we have been in a recession for quite some time.  But the narrative that the mainstream media keeps feeding us is that the U.S. economy is “doing well” and that the outlook for the future is positive.  Well, if that is true then why are big companies laying off so many workers right now?

Let’s start by talking about Ford Motor Company.  On Monday, they announced that they will be laying off approximately 7,000 workers…
Quote :
Ford Motor said Monday that it is laying off about 7,000 managers and other salaried employees, about 10% of its white-collar workforce across the globe, as part of a restructuring plan designed to save the No. 2 automaker $600 million annually.
The cuts, some of which were previously announced by the company, will be completed by August, Ford CEO Jim Hackett said in an email to employees Monday.
If the U.S. economy was about to take off like a rocket, this move doesn’t make any sense at all.
But if we are headed into a recession, this move makes perfect sense.
Another large firm that is laying off thousands of workers is Nestle…
Quote :
Nestle SA’s U.S. unit will dismiss about 4,000 workers as it stops delivering frozen pizza and ice cream directly to stores and transitions to a warehouse model that’s becoming an industry standard for Big Food companies looking to trim costs.
And we also recently learned that 3M is planning to get rid of about 2,000 workers…
Quote :
3M plans to cut 2,000 globally as part of a restructuring due to a slower-than-expected 2019.
The maker of Post-it notes, industrial coatings and ceramics said Thursday that the move is expected to save about $225 million to $250 million a year. The St. Paul Minnesota-based company anticipates a pretax charge of about $150 million, or 20 cents per share, this year.
Did you catch that part about these layoffs being due to “a slower-than-expected 2019”?
Unfortunately, things are slow for a lot of companies out there these days.
Another company that is dumping a large number of workers is MGM Resorts…
Quote :
MGM Resorts International MGM, -2.09% plans to cut about 1,000 positions by the end of the current quarter amid a cost-cutting and operational overhaul that calls for fewer managers across its properties.
That figure includes some 254 positions that the company moved to eliminate last week.
In addition, Dressbarn just announced that all of their stores will be closing…
Quote :
Dressbarn is closing all of its stores.
The women’s retailer announced Monday “plans to commence a wind-down of its retail operations, including the eventual closure of its approximately 650 stores.”
I am not sure how many employees they have per store, but even if it is just a handful we are talking about the loss of thousands of jobs.
The U.S. economy has been slowing down for months, and now the complete breakdown of trade talks with China threatens to plunge us into a prolonged trade war.  As I noted in another article, a couple of different studies have concluded that an extended trade war could literally cost our economy millions of lost jobs.
And once the job losses start rolling, they can really get out of hand very quickly.  We saw this in 2008, and it is just a matter of time until we see it happen again.
On Sunday, a reader sent me an article about a factory closing that was happening in her neck of the woods in Pennsylvania.  One worker that was laid off said that the closure of the facility “was the final kick in the gut”…
Quote :
Robert and Brooks Gronlund, owners of Wood-Mode Inc., wrote a text to workers Friday, saying they “are extremely appreciative” of the employees’ contributions and commitments. The company owners then confirmed all of them were terminated, as were their benefits.
“It was the final kick in the gut,” Michele Sanders, a 22-year employee of the company, said Saturday.
The privately-owned company in Kreamer, which produced custom wood cabinets, shut its doors Monday, leaving nearly 1,000 people without jobs. The abrupt closure of the plant stunned workers and community leaders.
So now almost 1,000 people do not have a way to support themselves and their families.
We are talking about hard working people with real hopes and real dreams.
Kreamer is a very small town.  According to Wikipedia, only 773 people live within the city limits, and so obviously there are not a lot of employment opportunities in the town.
And if those workers are anything like the rest of the U.S. population, most of them were probably living paycheck to paycheck.
Read More @ TheEconomicCollapseBlog.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Donald Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration Policy   ... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:52 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/21/donald-trump-picks-ken-cuccinelli-to-oversee-immigration-policy/

Donald Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration Policy

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & Ken-Cuccinelli-640x480Win McNamee/Getty Images
NEIL MUNRO
21 May 20191,015
4:34

President Donald Trump has picked Ken Cuccinelli to help implement and coordinate his immigration policies and decisions.

The news was reported by the New York Times, which described Cuccinelli as an “immigration hard-liner … [and] aligned with Mr. Trump on issues related to border security”:
Quote :
The specifics of the role — including the title and the scope of duties — are still being hashed out, according to the official. But Mr. Cuccinelli is expected to be based in the Department of Homeland Security, not in the White House.
Mr. Cuccinelli met with Mr. Trump in the Oval Office on Monday, along with nearly a dozen other administration officials, including Kevin K. McAleenan, the acting secretary of homeland security. By Monday evening, Mr. Cuccinelli had begun placing calls to people to alert them that he was expected to get the job, according to people familiar with the discussions.
[size]
Cuccinelli is expected to coordinate the implementation of Trump’s border security policies, including the construction of the border wall and a reform of the catch-and-release laws and regulations.
Trump picked Cuccinelli over Kris Kobach, an immigration reformer who served as secretary of state in Kansas and has a keen understanding of migration laws.

[/size]
Quote :
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & I1jzQNLm_normal

John Binder [img(19.599999999999998px,20px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f47d.png[/img]@JxhnBinder

[ltr]Exclusive–Kris Kobach: U.S. a ‘Sinking Ship’ with Mass Immigration Crisishttps://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/09/exclusive-kris-kobach-u-s-a-sinking-ship-with-mass-immigration-crisis/ …[/ltr]

6:00 PM - May 9, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & 2ijo7cJp?format=jpg&name=600x314

Exclusive - Kris Kobach: U.S. a 'Sinking Ship' with Mass Immigration Crisis

Kris Kobach says the United States is in a "sinking ship" when it comes to the current mass flow of illegal and legal immigration. 
breitbart.com
[size][ltr]

276 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Unless his new duties and powers are issued in writing by Trump, Cuccinelli will have to fight for influence in Trump’s free-wheeling White House and also to ensure action by agency officials, such as the current temporary head of the Department of Homeland Security, Kevin McAleenan.
These other leaders — including the secretaries of state and labor — have legal control over critical immigration decisions, spending, and actions, and also have their own influence in Congress.
These cabinet secretaries also have the power to appoint and supervise a vast range of vital mid-level officials. In turn, those mid-level officials have the power to block, sideline or wreck a wide variety of policies, such as the construction of the border wall, implementation of anti-migration reforms, and reforms of the visa-worker programs promised by Trump during the 2016 election.
The report said Cuccinelli would be based at McAleenan’s DHS, not at the White House. The DHS location may curb his ability to implement Trump’s policies at agencies outside DHS.
Cuccinelli has a long record opposing illegal migration, but little record or experience with other aspects of the nation’s migration problem, such as the catch-and-release laws, and the government’s role in using legal migration to expand the nation’s new labor supply with cheap legal and illegal workers.
Cuccinelli became president of the Senate Conservatives Fund in 2014 after narrowly losing the 2013 race for the governorship of Virginia. His 2013 loss was partly blamed on lack of support from the GOP establishment.
The Senate Conservatives Fund has helped elect GOP candidates who were opposed by the establishment GOP. For example, the SCF gets some credit for helping elect Josh Hawley from Missouri.

[/size]
Quote :
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & I1jzQNLm_normal

John Binder [img(19.599999999999998px,20px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f47d.png[/img]@JxhnBinder

[ltr]"Today’s society benefits those who shaped it ... big banks, big tech, big multi-national corporations ... —these are the aristocrats of our age." https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/16/watch-josh-hawley-rips-aristocratic-elite-for-engineering-u-s-economy-against-american-middle-class/ …[/ltr]

9:27 PM - May 16, 2019

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & HtTceKlR?format=png&name=600x314

Hawley: 'Aristocratic Elite' Engineering U.S. Economy Against Middle Class

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) ripped what he called the country's "new aristocratic elite" for engineering the economy against the middle class.
breitbart.com
[size][ltr]

70 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

The SCF website says:
[/size]
Quote :
SCF is a national grassroots organization that seeks to bring bold conservative leadership to Washington by supporting candidates who will fight for the timeless conservative principles of limited government, strong national defense, and traditional family values.
SCF helps candidates by bundling contributions for them from thousands of freedom-loving Americans across the country, and by running hard-hitting radio and television ads to promote their conservative campaigns.
SCF is not funded by special interests in Washington, it is not funded by a small group of mega donors, and it is not funded by the Republican Party. SCF is funded by the grassroots. In fact, the average contribution amount to SCF is just $45.
[size]
As head of the SCF, Cuccinelli opposed Trump during the GOP’s 2016 convention. The NYTreported:
[/size]
Quote :
He is a frequent presence on cable news, which Mr. Trump consumes with gusto. … he caught the president’s attention during the 2016 presidential primaries, when he led the effort to strip Mr. Trump of delegates on behalf of an opponent, Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, a person close to the president said.
[size]
Cuccinelli’s appointment comes at the start of the 2020 election and as Congress’ catch-and-release loopholes allow 100,000 Central American migrants each month to get into the United States, disappear into the huge population of illegals, and then get blue-collar jobs to finance the smuggling of their relatives into the United States.

[/size]
Quote :
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & Neil-Avatar_normal

Neil Munro

:heavy_check_mark:@NeilMunroDC

[ltr]The US govt's appetite for more cheap labor is distorting Central America's economy by encouraging & subsidizing migration instead of boosting local investment & job-growth via trade. http://bit.ly/2VHmkPG [/ltr]

6:08 AM - May 21, 2019

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & 7nrKtB7g?format=jpg&name=600x314

Central American Towns Empty as Migrants Rush to U.S. Border Loopholes

Guatemala's towns are emptying out as migrants head north to accept the Democratic Party's offer of open-border loopholes and low-wage jobs.
breitbart.com
[size][ltr]

53 people are talking about this

[/ltr]
[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dems Mull Subpoena After Mueller Refuses To Testify Publicly Before Congress   ... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:56 am

Dems Mull Subpoena After Mueller Refuses To Testify Publicly Before Congress

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & Mueller%20congress

“It’s so important for the American public...I think he will have to be subpoenaed,”

• MAY 22, 2019 4:49 AM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP   ... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 12:02 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-22/watch-trumps-speech-post-mueller-witch-hunt

Trump Blames "Phony Investigations" For Infrastructure Impasse After Pelosi Accuses Of Coverup

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Wed, 05/22/2019 - 11:43

Twitter

President Trump on Wednesday took to a podium in the Rose Garden for an unannounced speech to discuss the ongoing efforts by Congressional Democrats to investigate his administration - blaming the ongoing 'phony investigations' for scuttling bipartisan negotiations over infrastructure.  
Trump began by refuting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's Wednesday accusation that he is engaged in a "cover up," saying "I don't do cover ups."

[ltr]

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & RZaZimQhDraCkAw1?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size]
Quote :
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & ZX2rN7zN_normal

Washington Examiner

:heavy_check_mark:@dcexaminer

[ltr]President @realDonaldTrump says the Mueller investigation was "a horrible one-sided thing."

"These people were out to get us. The Republican party and President Trump. They were out to get us."[/ltr]

8:45 AM - May 22, 2019
[size][size][size][ltr]

79 people are talking about this

[/ltr][/size]

He then explained that he told Pelosi and Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) that the ongoing investigations have hampered infrastructure talks. 
"I walked into the room and I told Sen. Schumer, Speaker Pelosi: I want to do infrastructure, I want to do it more than you want to do it... But you know what, you can't do it under these circumstances." 

[ltr]

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & XAmSb6G9eCZGO1Hx?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size][/size]
Quote :
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & YE6ZMjha_normal

Axios

:heavy_check_mark:@axios

[ltr]Trump says he told Pelosi and Schumer that he won't work on an infrastructure deal until they stop investigating him[/ltr]

8:54 AM - May 22, 2019
[size][size][size][ltr]

146 people are talking about this

[/ltr][/size]

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & D7LriCqXoAAVGpQ?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size][/size]
Quote :
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & NEs68qdk_normal

Jennifer Jacobs

:heavy_check_mark:@JenniferJJacobs

Replying to @JenniferJJacobs

[ltr]No infrastructure deal, Trump says.

“I walked into the room and I told Sen. Schumer, Speaker Pelosi: I want to do infrastructure, I want to do it more than you want to do it... But you know what, you can't do it under these circumstances.”[/ltr]

8:49 AM - May 22, 2019
[size][size][size][ltr]

27 people are talking about this

[/ltr][/size]

Pelosi on Wednesday met with her party behind closed doors to discuss the latest avenue for impeachment, telling the press that House Democrats believe Trump is engaged in a cover-up in regards to the administration's efforts to prevent former White House Counsel Don McGahn from testifying Tuesday before the House Judiciary Committee. 
[/size][/size]
Quote :
"It was a very positive meeting, a respectful sharing of ideas. And I think a very impressive presentation by our chairs. We do believe it is important to follow the facts, that no one is above the law, including the president of the United States. And we believe that the president of the United States is engaged in a cover-up. A cover-up. And that was the nature of the meeting."
[size][size]

[ltr]

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & D7LUKG2X4AMZzoH?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size][/size]
Quote :
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & CyLn5GVQ_normal

NBC News

:heavy_check_mark:@NBCNews

[ltr]JUST IN: Speaker Pelosi says "we believe the president of the United States is engaged in a cover up" by stonewalling testimony for ongoing congressional investigations.[/ltr]

7:06 AM - May 22, 2019
[size][size][size][ltr]

1,629 people are talking about this

[/ltr][/size]
[/size]

[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Monsanto Spied On Both Sides Of Pesticide Debate In At Least 7 European Nations   ... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 12:07 pm

Monsanto Spied On Both Sides Of Pesticide Debate In At Least 7 European Nations

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & 2019-05-21_15-30-09

New details have emerged about the recently revealed dossier Monsanto, now owned by Bayer, compiled to sway public opinion on herbicides...

• MAY 22, 2019 4:15 AM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pentagon Declares Victory In Non-War: Iran Forced To Put Attacks "On Hold"    ... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 12:12 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-21/pentagon-declares-victory-non-war-iran-put-attacks-hold

Pentagon Declares Victory In Non-War: Iran Forced To Put Attacks "On Hold" 

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Tue, 05/21/2019 - 22:25

Print

And just like that it's over  war averted, apparently, as the Pentagon announced Tuesday US defense posturing and military build-up in the Persian Gulf has thwarted potential attacks an Americans. 
Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan said Iran was forced to “put on hold” plans to harm American troops and their allies in the region: 
[/size]
Quote :
I think our steps were very prudent and we’ve put on hold the potential for attacks on Americans and that is what is extremely important,” Shanahan told reporters at the Pentagon, though without giving specifics.
He added that Iran was ultimately forced to "recalculate" its aggression.  
[size][size]
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/Trump and shanahan.jpg?itok=c5qqWTBx]... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & Trump%20and%20ShanahanDefense Secretary Patrick Shanahan (left) with President Trump, via The New York Times.[/url]
Since John Bolton's May 5th statements citing "credible intelligence" of a heightened Iran threat which supposedly put US troops in the cross hairs there's been next to nothing in terms of actual details.
Instead the past two weeks has witnessed incessant blustering out of Washington, with daily threats that military action was looming against Iran. 
And now with zero evidence that Iran was readying an attack, the Pentagon is essentially declaring victory following statements by Trump that he is not willing to escalate, but instead telling Iran's leaders to "call me". 
During Shanahan's press briefing he still underscored "the credibility of the intelligence" and called US deployment of a carrier strike group and B-52 bombers "very prudent". Through these measures, he claimed, "we have put on hold the potential for attacks on Americans and that’s what’s extremely important."
[/size][/size]
Quote :
“I’d say we’re in a period where the threat remains high and our job is to make sure that there is no miscalculation by the Iranians,” Shanahan added. 
“I just hope Iran is listening. We’re in the region to address many things, but it is not to go to war with Iran,” the Defense Secretary said.
[size][size]
Previously Trump warned Monday that he was ready to use “great force” if Iran harmed American interests in the region. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had also made statements saying it was "quite possible" Iran had sabotaged four oil tankers near the Strait of Hormuz last week, which actually appeared to be a softening of expectations the White House would come out and directly blame Iran. [/size]

[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Paul Craig Roberts Rages: The Assange/Manning Cases Discredit Humanity   ... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 12:17 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-21/paul-craig-roberts-rages-assangemanning-cases-discredit-humanity

Paul Craig Roberts Rages: The Assange/Manning Cases Discredit Humanity

[size=10][size=10]by Tyler Durden

Wed, 05/22/2019 - 00:05
[/size]

Authored by Paul Craig Roberts,
The rule of law has given way to law as a weapon in the hands of government...
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & Scales-of-justice-250x185
Everyone who is aware of the US government’s extraordinary criminal actions at home and abroad bears a heavy weight.  The millions of peoples murdered, maimed, orphaned, widowed, and displaced by gratuitous American military aggression comprise a Holocaust of deaths based entirely on lies and false accusations in order to advance secret American and Israeli agendas. I suspect that the heavy burden of responsibility for mass murder and destruction committed in our name is the reason most Americans prefer the fake news fed to them about how good and wonderful and exceptional we are and how hard our government works to protect us from the nasty folks elsewhere.  
This storyline converts the illegal brutal war crimes of the US government against women, children, defenseless citizens, schools, wedding parties, funerals, and farmers in their fields into glorious and brave defenses of our liberty and virtue. If you want the truth watch the video leaked by Manning of US troops enjoying themselves while from the air they machine-gun reporters and innocent civilians walking along a street and follow up by machine-gunning a father and his two young children, babies, who stopped to help the wounded bleeding in the street.  The leak of the video that showed the true picture of Washington’s wars is the reason Manning was tortured and imprisoned.  It is the person who told the truth, not the criminals who committed the murders, who was punished.
I agree that the fake story of America’s moral worthiness is much easier to live with than it is to bear the shame of the true story.  But in the end the fake story destroys our liberty even more completely than would conquest by a foreign opponent. People are more suspicious of an occupying power than they are of their own government and are less likely to believe foreign occupiers when they lie to them.  In contrast, a people’s own government can trap them in a false consciousness and keep them there with fake news.
Wherever one looks at the behavior of Americans today, from airline flight attendants to police to national security advisors and secretaries of state, one sees people devoid of moral conscience, integrity, compassion, empathy, and self-control. For unreasonable and petty spite alone, a female airline attendant on a long-delayed Southwest Airline flight called police and had a man to whom she took a dislike arrested and taken off the airplane.  All of the passengers protested to the police that the arrested person had done nothing, but the cops didn’t listen. They had another victim to abuse. Was the victimization of this person the result of Identity Politics teaching women to hate men? 
Recently, a black woman pushed an elderly white male off a bus into the street simply because he interrupted her harangue of other passengers by telling her she should be nicer to people. He died from his injuries. Was this murderous act the product of Identity Politics teaching black Americans to hate white Americans? 
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & 2019-05-21_15-13-00
Trump’s crazed war criminal national security adviser, John Bolton, and the idiot secretary of state, Pompeo, want to cause massive civilian deaths in Iran and Venezuela.  Iran is to be overthrown for Israel, and Venezuela for US oil companies. The motives are blatant and obvious, but Bolton and Pompeo are not denounced and forced to resign for their shameful murderous intentions.  Yet, if they used the n-word or sexually harassed a woman, they would have to resign.  This demonstrates the twisted and sick state of American morality today.  Bombing people is acceptable, but words might really hurt them.
Washington’s case against Julian Assange is so contrived and so weak, that the corrupt US attorney assigned to frame-up Assange has resorted to persecution of Manning in an effort to coerce false testimony against Assange from ManningAfter being tortured and serving seven years in prison for revealing a US war crime, as Manning was required to do under the US military code, Manning was pardoned by President Obama. Now Manning is back in prison for a second time after being pardoned, because Manning will not cooperate in the frame-up of Assange by giving false testimony to a grand jury.  Without false testimony, the corrupt US attorney hasn’t a case that could get a conviction from even the typical insouciant American jury, normally a collection of gullible people easily manipulated by the prosecutor. 
... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & Screenshot-2019-04-11-09.25.30-1092x640
When Manning was imprisoned for 63 days for refusing to tell lies about Assange, Manning spent 28 of those days in solitary confinement.  Why?  
A week after Manning was released, the corrupt US attorney called Manning again before the grand jury that the corrupt US attorney is using to contrive a case against Assange.  Again Manning refused to cooperate in the frame-up, and was again held in contempt and again remanded into federal prison.  This time a corrupt US federal district judge, Anthony Trenga, added to Manning’s jail time a daily fine of $500 rising to $1,000 daily after 60 days.  In other words, the corrupt judge is helping the corrupt US attorney to coerce Manning into cooperating in a frameup of Assange.  Americans need to understand that their judges are not judges. They are operatives of the American police state.
When I characterize the US attorney and judge as corrupt, I don’t mean that they are taking money, although that cannot be ruled out.  I mean that they are corrupt in the sense that they have abandoned the rule of law and do not see their function as serving justice.  The US Constitution and its amendments establish law as a shield of the people against coercive and arbitrary actions of government, but the US attorney and judge are using law as a weapon against individuals against whom authorities want revenge.  For years we have been witnessing the rule of law being attacked from every level, from the president to the local police. See Roberts and Stratton, The Tyranny of Good Intentions. 
No one has protested the open and highly visible effort to force Manning to commit perjury that can be used to build a case against Assange or otherwise be imprisoned for “contempt” and fined into penury.  The despicable liberal-progressive-left whores that comprise the US print and TV media and NPR will not protest the injustice.  They hate Manning and Assange for having more integrity than all of them together.  The conservative talk radio hosts won’t protest the attempt to coerce Manning, because they love Trump, Washington’s wars, and hate “anti-Americans,” which is everyone who dares tell the truth about the US.  On conservative talk radio on May 17, I heard one popular host say “I am happy Manning is in prison.” 
No US senators or representatives and neither the Senate or House judiciary committee sees anything untoward in forcing an American citizen to produce the needed lies for framing up the world’s best journalist.  Law schools and bar associations are not demanding the corrupt US attorney to be disbarred for violating every precept laid down by US Attorney General, Surpreme Court Justice, and Nuremberg prosecutor Robert Jackson.  Nor are they demanding the impeachment of the corrupt federal district judge, who perhaps has his eye on appointment to the appeals court for his cooperation in finishing off the First Amendment.
The American people are too insouciant and brainwashed to know what is happening.  Regardless, they are as powerless as third world peasants who have a dictator’s boot on their necks.  
The “Western democracies”—what a joke—have not raised a voice at the US government’s public display of intimidation of a witness, at the US government’s use of imprisonment and coercive fines in a public display of forcing a person to lie in order that the US government can get revenge on a journalist who published leaked materials that show conclusively that the US government is a deranged war criminal, a liar and deceiver of its dumbshit allies and population, and the greatest threat to peace and stability in the world.
Assange might be saved by prosecutors with a guilty conscience in Sweden, the country in which Assange’s troubles began.  Assange’s troubles began in Sweden where two women enthralled with his celebrity separately invited him into their beds. One of them became alarmed when he did not use a condom.  To reassure herself that he did not have a sexually transmitted disease, she asked him to take a test.  He foolishly refused.  She went to the police, not to report a rape but to inquire if Assange could be forced to submit to testing. The other woman found out about the other woman, and was angry that she was not the only woman in his sexual life.
It was the police and a feminist prosecutor taught to hate men who made it into a rape investigation.  But as the women said it was consensual sex, the charges were dropped.  Assange was released and free to leave Sweden.  
His second mistake was to go to England, an American puppet state. Once Assange was in Britain, he was as good as in Washington’s hands.  Washington encouraged a second Swedish feminist prosecutor to reopen the case.  As there were no charges against Assange, all the feminist prosecutor could do was to try to extradite Assange for more questioning.  Once Sweden had him, the expectation was that Washington would pay the bribe for his extradition to the US. Normally, extradition requires formal charges, but Sweden had none.  Normally, there is no extradition for questioning.  But a corrupt British court, perhaps well paid by Washington, agreed to the extradition for questioning and placed Assange under house arrest under a large bond paid, if memory serves, by Sir James Goldsmith’s  daughter. 
Whether or not Sir James’ daughter understood it, Assange and his lawyers understood that he was in line to be delivered to Sweden and from there to the Washington torturers. Therefore, asylum was arranged for Assange in the Ecuadoran Embassy where he lived seven years until a Washington-compliant and corrupt Ecuadoran president, well paid with an IMF loan, gained power and revoked Assange’s asylum. The British police then did Washington’s bidding and dragged Assange out of the embassy and placed him in a maximum security prison as if he were some sort of dangerous criminal.
The second Swedish prosecutor had eventually consented to interviewing Assange in the Ecuadoran Embassy in London and afterward dropped her extradition request, and the case was closed for the second time. But the corrupt British legal system, which is almost as corrupt as the American one, put Assange in jail for 50 weeks based on “bail jumping” despite the fact that the extradition request from Sweden on which the bail was based was withdrawn. 
Now Washington’s British vassal is considering the request from Britain’s Washington master to hand over Assange for torture, confession, and death or long-term imprisonment. But suddenly Sweden has found that there is “still probable cause” that not using a condom could be a sexual offense and have again requested Britain to hand Assange over to Sweden.
Is this a rescue attempt on Sweden’s part to make up for having ruined the life of the world’s best journalist? Or is it Washington’s insurance polcy against the British coming to their senses and, on the basis of justice, refusing Washington’s extradition order?
In England the decision is up to the Home Secretary, Sajid Javid, who is not of British ethnicity. Hopefully, he is an immigrant from one of the abused colonies and will stick his finger in the UK/US eye and turn Assange over to Sweden where he is unlikely to be convicted for engaging in unprotected sex. Hopefully, Assange will not  be so stupid as to then travel to another Washington puppet state. If he does, he will experience his tribulation again.
But Washington pays so well I doubt Assange can escape. The corrupt Western media is against him because Assange  shows them up as devoid of an ounce of integrity and devoid of the practice of journalism. The American presstitutes don’t care about the First Amendment.  As they never tell the truth, they don’t need First Amendment protection.
Washington, which claims to represent the American people, is for war and more war.  Bolton intends that the US will, for Israel, attack Iran and create chaos there as was created in Iraq and Libya, and also in Syria prior to the Russian intervention.
Under neoconserative and Israeli leadership, America has become a deranged country, distrusted by other governments and considered the primary threat to peace and life on earth.
Every American should be ashamed.  But they are not.  At some point, the Russians, Chinese, Europeans, Iranians, and everyone else will finally realize, hopefully before it is too late, that Washington is overwhelmed by evil, capable only of destruction, and a dangerous threat to life on earth. 

[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD &   ... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... --- ... SPRING'S May-22-2019 = LAYOFF'S ^ & Trump Picks Ken Cuccinelli to Oversee Immigration & "I DON'T DO COVER-UPS" : PRESIDENT TRUMP & SHAME ON MONSANTO & WAR ON HOLD &
Page 1 of 1