Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Larry Ollison: The Luciferian Flood - A World Before Adam and Eve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Larry Ollison: The Luciferian Flood - A World Before Adam and Eve Empty
PostSubject: Larry Ollison: The Luciferian Flood - A World Before Adam and Eve   Larry Ollison: The Luciferian Flood - A World Before Adam and Eve I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 8:19 pm

Quote below is before the very first minute passed in this teaching. Entire teaching is about 55 minutes long. [emphasis in quote below is mine]

Larry Ollison wrote:
….and what I want to talk about is the early earth and THE FIRST FLOOD

For the record, I also believe the two (or multiple) floods theory fits scripture better and it makes better sense than a single (Noah) flood. Reference the beginning in Genesis 1

Genesis 1 wrote:
And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament

Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear

And where we are told of the earth standing in the water and out of the water in the New testament too.

2 Peter 3:5 wrote:
For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water

Hope y'all will enjoy this teaching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3IPS7LsfKo

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Larry Ollison: The Luciferian Flood - A World Before Adam and Eve   Larry Ollison: The Luciferian Flood - A World Before Adam and Eve I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 4:29 pm

I’ve been listening to some of his stuff today and I like a lot of what I’m hearing. Listened to his rapture teaching (embedded below) and found it to be pretty good, even though I gathered he’s probably pre-trib. He never pushed it nor came right out with it so I think he left a little wiggle room for other views and it’s worth hearing no matter what your rapture beliefs. Lots of other good info besides the rapture parts and he was spot on. He seems to be very thorough in his research and teachings. Hope y'all enjoy this and some of his other teachings.

Larry Ollison Ministries YT channel and web site:
https://www.youtube.com/user/drlarryollison/videos
http://www.ollison.org/

Video is 70 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlQn5kV-ha4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larry Ollison: The Luciferian Flood - A World Before Adam and Eve   Larry Ollison: The Luciferian Flood - A World Before Adam and Eve I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 4:34 pm

I like hemp too!
You can tie up a Trawler or you can tie up a TRAITOR!

Oh and thanks for posting the recent Q, been waiting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larry Ollison: The Luciferian Flood - A World Before Adam and Eve   Larry Ollison: The Luciferian Flood - A World Before Adam and Eve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1