Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Quayle & Dave Hodges - New 2 Hours on The Common Sense Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Quayle & Dave Hodges  - New 2 Hours on The Common Sense Show Empty
PostSubject: Steve Quayle & Dave Hodges - New 2 Hours on The Common Sense Show   Steve Quayle & Dave Hodges  - New 2 Hours on The Common Sense Show I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 5:56 pm

I haven't listened to these yet. I was waiting on part 02 to be uploaded before I listened to these and that upload just happened. Want to share with the forum now that all parts are up and series is complete. Each part is 50 minutes in length.

2019_05_23 Steve Quayle - Time Is Short For America, Are You Ready (Pt 01) - CSS

Show Notes Part 01 wrote:
I recently interviewed Steve Quayle regarding the current state of America and the severe national security threats posed by America's enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Steve feels that the survival of the government and our culture is an uphill battle, but one worth fighting. However, victory is not guaranteed. Steve and myself discuss several adaptation strategies that everyone should be employing, in addition to our collective activism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcSMGvgsTiw

2019_05_24 Steve Quayle - The Infiltration Is Complete (Pt 02) - CSS

Show Notes Part 02 wrote:
I recently interviewed Steve Quayle about the various ways that America is being taken down. Before this interview was even published, it was demonitized by Youtube. This is an example of the abuse that Steve has suffered at the hands of social media s a whole. Why is Steve discriminated against? Because Steve dares to use "dirty words" words like God, the Bible and Jesus as solutions to our spiritual challenges. And the liberal left that cannot handle the morality and awesome power of God as the liberal left can only respond with an infantile response and censor the truth-tellers like Steve Quayle.

In this interview, Steve and myself discuss a variety of issues. All of these issues loosely fall under the category of infiltration. American culture, government and especially our churches have been infiltrated by the liberal forces that reside inside of our most important institutions.

This interview finds Steve Quayle at his best. Listener discretion advised. Steve delivers an ominous warning in his last statement of the show. However, Steve's last statement needs to be taken in context only after listening to the preceding topics covered in this interview. If one wants to get a barometric reading of the status of our country, this is a must-listen interview. Please share this widely with friends and liberals who desperately need to be exposed to the truth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QyGk1jcaQE

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Steve Quayle & Dave Hodges - New 2 Hours on The Common Sense Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: