Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm - Old Maps Show California Was Once an Island in Recent History - YES - RECENT HISTORY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm - Old Maps Show California Was Once an Island in Recent History - YES - RECENT HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Things That Make You Go Hmmmm - Old Maps Show California Was Once an Island in Recent History - YES - RECENT HISTORY   Things That Make You Go Hmmmm - Old Maps Show California Was Once an Island in Recent History - YES - RECENT HISTORY I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 9:26 pm

I’m gob smacked! I don’t know what to think about this? - Big question mark - ? I ran across this 32 minute video and I just had to bring it over to the forum for discussion. The presenter provides good documentation, and I’ve included links and some screen captures from those links below. Look at the links and screen caps then watch the video and come back and tell me what you think.

Who remembers that Adam and Eve Story topic on the forum last month or so? Centered mainly on things WE WEREN’T SUPPOSE TO KNOW - remember that? This reminds me of that topic.

https://exhibits.stanford.edu/california-as-an-island?q=

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm - Old Maps Show California Was Once an Island in Recent History - YES - RECENT HISTORY Stanfo10

https://archive.org/details/America00Ogil/page/n7

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm - Old Maps Show California Was Once an Island in Recent History - YES - RECENT HISTORY Americ11
Things That Make You Go Hmmmm - Old Maps Show California Was Once an Island in Recent History - YES - RECENT HISTORY Americ10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vyxuq-QRdM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm - Old Maps Show California Was Once an Island in Recent History - YES - RECENT HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go Hmmmm - Old Maps Show California Was Once an Island in Recent History - YES - RECENT HISTORY   Things That Make You Go Hmmmm - Old Maps Show California Was Once an Island in Recent History - YES - RECENT HISTORY I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 10:53 pm

But wait, there's more - lots more maps. Try 708 more of 'em on for size. This is major crazy. The more I dig . . . .

https://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/zb871zd0767

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm - Old Maps Show California Was Once an Island in Recent History - YES - RECENT HISTORY More_m10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm - Old Maps Show California Was Once an Island in Recent History - YES - RECENT HISTORY
Page 1 of 1