Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? &

Go down 
AuthorMessage

... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? & Empty
PostSubject: ... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? &   ... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? & I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 11:18 am

THE SAVAGE INTEL...
SGT. SAVAGE SAYS...
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP
... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? & Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC.
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM OUR ANOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFULL AND STAND TOGETHER

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. The Fall of New Mexico: By the Time YOUR STATE Wakes Up, It Will Be Too Late!

2. Prepare for BATTLE: Visual tour of the Health Ranger’s tactical battle belt gear for self-defense and survival

3. Democrat Reps. Push Gun Control Before Virginia Beach Details Known

4. Time For President Trump To Order The Military To Seize The FBI And Stop The Treason?

Last edited by spring2 on Fri May 31, 2019 9:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? & Empty
PostSubject: The Fall of New Mexico: By the Time YOUR STATE Wakes Up, It Will Be Too Late!   ... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? & I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 11:20 am

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/fall-new-mexico-time-your-state-wakes-it-will-be-too-late

The Fall of New Mexico: By the Time YOUR STATE Wakes Up, It Will Be Too Late!

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 21:26.

... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? & Grisham

I first reported on New Mexico Governor, Michelle Lujan Grisham, three months ago. Since that time, the safety and the security of the people of New Mexico has significantly worsened. She is unquestionably a liberal's liberal and supports the demise of the Constitution and the destruction of the American culture by replacing it with a borderless social utopia based upon strong communistic principles. She is also closely adhering to Rules of for Radicals as she attempts to create the atmosphere where the takeover of the United States can be completed by overwhelming the border beyond the government's ability to respond to the crisis.  
This so-called governor has prevented the defense of her constituents property rights. Towns like Demming are overrun with illegal aliens and they are being housed in an overflow situation in places like Demming. 
Quote :
According to Deming City Administrator Aaron Sera, in Luna County, buses unload between 300 and 500 immigrants each day. As a town of a 14,183, it has been mercilessly overwhelmed by the governor’s dangerous game of partisan politics. Even larger enclaves, such as Las Cruces, have been overrun with illegal aliens, completely depleting community and local government resources as they’re  forced to house and care for 6,000 asylum seekers
I received the following email from a citizen of Demming
Quote :
Dear Dave,
I don't know where to turn, our small town of about 15,000 people is being overrun. These people are not just immigrants looking for work. I have seen MS-13 and you can tell who they are by their special tatoos. Our governor is forcing our people to take on these people. One police officer told me that we are getting 300 immigrants per day. Soon the immigrants will outnumber the Americans who live here. I am afraid to let the kids play outside. I don't know who these people are and what they might do. What can we do?
Thanks,
Jose 

Quote :
Sierra County,  has a population 11,116 and a 21% poverty rate. Sierra County alon with Otero and Lincoln counties have passed resolutions opposing the relocation of migrants to their communities.

Lujan-Grisham Is Aiding and Abetting  Major Threat to National Security In Her State

The social charities of New Mexico have long dried up. Two weeks ago, the Denver Post reported that Lujan-Grisham's office paid $4,000 in taxpayer funds to various social charities in Denver to house thousands of immigrants that cannot be housed in New Mexico as the shelters in several New Mexico towns and cities are filled beyond capacity.Earlier this Spring, the Governor sent in law enforcement to disarm and arrest border citizens who had gathered to defend themselves against the onslaught of immigrants. She kicked the National Guard off the Border citing the Pelosi line that the border was a non-event.
The Border Patrol hates this woman with a passion and so do a growing number of people in her state. Now 31 of 33 of New Mexico's counties are up in arms over the betrayal they have experienced at the hands of Governor Lujan Grisham. This is being expressed through resolutions, the governor is now asking President Trump and the Department of Homeland Security for their help. The governor wants to continue to urge the federal government to increase its personnel on the border. And amazingly, the Governor is asking DHS for reimbursement for the cost of handling the immigrants. 
THE PEOPLE OF NEW MEXICO HAVE AWAKENED. HOWEVER, IT IS TOO LATE! THEY ARE IN DAMAGE CONTROL MODE BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN OVERRUN. BY THE TIME YOUR STATE WAKES UP, IT WILL ALSO BE TOO LATE. 

Here is a summary of where the crisis now resides. 

https://youtu.be/3slbaEvFsnQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Prepare for BATTLE: Visual tour of the Health Ranger’s tactical battle belt gear for self-defense and survival   ... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? & I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 11:25 am

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-05-30-prepare-for-battle-visual-tour-of-health-rangers-tactical-battle-belt.html

Prepare for BATTLE: Visual tour of the Health Ranger’s tactical battle belt gear for self-defense and survival
Thursday, May 30, 2019 by: Mike Adams 
... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? & Battle-belt-video-tour
(Natural News) You’re about to see a video that would be almost instantly banned on YouTube: A visual tour of my “battle belt” that details the specific gear I carry on a “light recon” load out for self-defense and SHTF community defense scenarios. The video also covers a unique configuration of backup sights and a pistol light mounted on a battle rifle, which achieves a very specific purpose in low-light shooting conditions (such as clearing your own home after a home invasion).
This load out is designed for hot weather climates and therefore doesn’t use a chest rig. It puts ammunition, first aid gear and other equipment in the center mass of your body, allowing you to easily carry a surprising amount of gear with minimal effort. Everything you’re about to see in this video is completely legal in Texas, where I’m based. It might not be 100% legal in communist-controlled regimes like California, so check your local laws and keep it legal. You can always add a chest rig or plate carrier to this setup.
As you’ll see from all my videos, I always recommend staying in compliance with local laws. Personally, I don’t own any SBRs or full-auto gear. I also emphasize that all this gear is about protecting the innocent, stopping criminals and upholding the rule of law. I do not condone the initiation of violence against anyone, but I do train to stop violence being carried out against innocent people.
Interestingly, when I’m at public shooting ranges, cops and sheriff’s deputies are always asking me about my gear and asking for my advice on their gear. This video helps answer a lot of those questions. Truth be told, with SWAT being the exception, most cops and deputies have shockingly crappy gear and are often lacking in proficiency on how to use that gear. If you are relying on cops to protect you against violent criminals, you are putting your faith in the wrong place.
Sponsored solution from the Health Ranger Store: The Big Berkey water filter removes almost 100% of all contaminants using only the power of gravity (no electricity needed, works completely off-grid). Widely consider the ultimate "survival" water filter, the Big Berkey is made of stainless steel and has been laboratory verified for high-efficiency removal of heavy metals by CWC Labs, with tests personally conducted by Mike Adams. Explore more here.

Based on U.S. military and special forces experience

Although this battle belt load out is nowhere near the size of a full battle load out used by U.S. soldiers, this lighter configuration is based on the wisdom I’ve learned from my buddies and tactical training partners who served in the U.S. military (Navy SEALs, U.S. Marines, U.S. Army, etc.). One of the first things they teach you in the military is that ounces are pounds, and pounds are pain. That’s why this load out is specifically selected to be extremely light, using a lightweight Trijicon MRO red dot optic, for example, and a 14.5″ RECCE variant of a Bravo Company (BCM) recon rifle.
The belt rig is made by G-Code, which you can acquire via TacticalHolsters.com. It’s a rugged, modular gear system that I’ve used during countless training sessions, and the gear has never failed. The rifle is from BCM, one of the most-trusted manufactures of field-proven battle gear. You can find them at BravoCompanyUSA.com. The sling, hand grip and B.A.D. lever are all from Magpul. The knife is the StratoFighter (folder) from Dark Ops Knives. The Flatpack with the water carrier is from Haley Strategic, and the pistol is a Sig Sauer P320 with a ROMEO red dot sight.
In combination, this gear creates a super comfortable, easily accessible setup that gives you access to your pistol, rifle, knife, backup knife, first aid gear, tourniquet, blood stop plunger and much more. On top of that, it also puts 3 pistol mags and 3 rifle mags within easy reach, without using a chest rig. Combined with the one additional mag already in your rifle, this setup gives you almost 120 rounds of rifle ammunition, plus 4 total mags for your pistol, all in a package that’s incredibly light weight while granting you tactical engagement ranges out to about 300 yards (or farther if you know your holds).
Why would you need such a setup? This is what I consider the “basic home defense” setup, and you would not want to face off against looters or home invaders without this minimal setup. In rural Texas, where the police are at least 25 minutes away, we take care of problems ourselves, then call 911 after the threat is eliminated.
Watch the video exclusively at Brighteon.com, and see more news about survival gear at GEAR.news.
Brighteon.com/6042807125001

This gear won’t help you unless you know how to use it

Gear alone won’t save you from bad guys. You need to also need to know how to use the gear. You’ll need a minimum of 100 hours of training to be proficient in this gear, covering everything from reloads, clearing jams, bilateral shooting, one-handed tourniquet use, knife deployment, etc. Before attempting to deploy this level of tactical gear, make sure you get adequate safety training and field training by qualified professional experts. Personally, I recommend hiring former military to teach you the basics, and virtually every U.S. Marine is highly proficient in all this gear.
If you are too stupid to understand that this gear is potentially dangerous if you mishandle it, then don’t handle it. If you try to handle a knife in the way I depict on the video, you do so at your own risk, obviously. I have thousands of hours of tactical training and practice. Don’t expect to be able to handle sharp knives and loaded guns without putting in the hours to keep it safe and legal.
Also note that this gear is heavy on the first aid / “medic” side of things, providing you with a tourniquet, deep wound blood stop kit, hemostatic gauze and even a chest wound seal. A lot of people forgot to cover the first aid needs in all this, and they forget that engaging bad guys in a kinetic engagement always puts you at risk of being shot yourself.
So get proper training. Keep it legal. Get proficient. Practice at least a few hours each month, or you’ll lose these skills (they are perishable skills).
Also, watch this amazing free video course filmed with a couple of my buddies, called “Real Self-Defense – The Joy of Shooting”
Brighteon.com/5805915243001

(REAL.video is the old name. It has been changed to Brighteon.com)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Democrat Reps. Push Gun Control Before Virginia Beach Details Known   ... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? & I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 8:53 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2019/05/31/democrat-reps-push-gun-control-before-virginia-beach-details-known/

Democrat Reps. Push Gun Control Before Virginia Beach Details Known

... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? & Police-lights-arrest-AP-640x480Frank May/picture-alliance/dpa/AP Images
AWR HAWKINS
31 May 2019257
1:55

Rep. Elaine Luria (D-VA-2) and Rep. Norma Torres (D-CA-35) called for more gun control Friday before the details of the Virginia Beach shooting were even known.

Luria was tweeting for gun control before Virginia Beach police chief Jim Cervera had officially listed the number of dead or wounded. In fact, at the time she tweeted, it was widely reported that a suspect was in custody, but Cervera clarified that the suspect had been killed.
Luria wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Time For President Trump To Order The Military To Seize The FBI And Stop The Treason?   ... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? & I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 9:04 pm

https://www.silverdoctors.com/headlines/world-news/time-for-president-trump-to-order-the-military-to-seize-the-fbi-and-stop-the-treason/

Time For President Trump To Order The Military To Seize The FBI And Stop The Treason?

May 31, 2019 

The president may have to resort to unconventional methods, like empowering the military, in order to bring to justice those who sought to subvert our government…
by JD Heyes of Natural News
(Natural News) In mid-May, The National Sentinel published a detailed synopsis of the actions taken by several members of the Obama administration against Donald Trump, first as a private citizen running for president, then as a major party presidential nominee, and, finally, as president of the United States.
The news site equated the actions of James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and even Hillary Clinton to acts of treason, for they were literally designed to drive him from office after he won the presidency. 
A coup attempt, in other words, and very clearly so: 
Treason is not a word that anyone should use lightly, but based on recent revelations regarding the “Spygate” operation aimed at undermining Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and his presidency, it is a term that seems very fitting to describe acts and actions taken by several Obama-era officials, including the former president himself.

Over the Memorial Day weekend, a sitting member of Congress — GOP Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming — also used the word “treason” to describe those actions, as reported by NewsTarget.
“We had people that are at the highest levels of our law enforcement … saying that they were going to stop a duly-elected president of the United States,” Cheney told ABC News. “That sounds an awful lot like a coup and it could well be treason.”
Now, another learned individual who also happens to be a former U.S. attorney, Joe diGenova — long a critic of the “Spygate” operation against POTUS Trump by the Obama-led Deep State — is using the “T” word as well.
In an interview over the Memorial Day weekend, diGenova said there is currently a “full-scale war” going on within the federal law enforcement and intelligence communities between forces who were responsible for launching and perpetuating the Spygate coup attempt and those attempting to get to the bottom of it and expose the co-conspirators, The Gateway Pundit reported.
“When Bill Barr become attorney general the president said, ‘See what you can do, see if you can get to the bottom of what happened during the campaign,’” diGenova began.
“Bill Barr tried to do that and you will recall from his interview with FOX, he said he now had more questions than he had when he started. Chris Wray the current FBI Director was stonewalling the current Attorney General Bill Barr on disclosure of certain information about FBI conduct. It got very, very heated, so and, Gina Haspel, the current CIA Director, was also resisting disclosure of certain information,” he continued. (Related: POTUS goes there: Trump calls Democrats ‘TREASONOUS’ for their ‘open border mindset.’)

Things are heating up — and getting dangerous for POTUS

At that point, diGenova — citing sources known to him — says the AG “got fed up, went to the president, and said, ‘I can’t answer your question and here’s why.’”
“The president said, ‘Fine.’ Twenty-four hours later the order [to declassify all documents related to Spygate] came out,” diGenova added. “This is a full-scale war between the attorney general of the United States and, believe it or not, another FBI director who thinks he’s James Comey.”
DiGenova went on to describe Wray’s appointment as another misfire by the president, albeit an unintentional one. “Christopher Wray is a disaster,” he said. 
“You are watching the quintessential Washington power battle. Here’s the problem for the agencies, the FBI and the CIA. They have one distinct disadvantage. They can leak to the [Washington Post] and the [New York Times] but they do not have subpoena power and Bill Barr does,” diGenova continued.
“We are headed for a gigantic, gigantic fight,” he predicted. “The intelligence community, including the FBI, is in full resistance in disclosing what they did during the presidential campaign. … Christopher Wray is now standing in the way of history.
“Make no mistake about it, Christopher Wray has become an enemy of the people.”
There is also this. The deep state is powerful, connected, and resourceful. Some say collectively, the deep state is the most powerful entity in the United States, surpassing all branches of government and the president.
We truly are living in dangerous times. The president may have to resort to unconventional methods, like empowering the military, in order to bring to justice those who sought to subvert our government with covert and overt acts of treason. 
Read more about how the deep state war against President Drump is heating up at DeepState.news and Trump.news.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? &   ... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... --- ... SPRING'S 5-31-2019 = NEW MEXICO OVERRUN & Prepare for BATTLE: & VA DEMS PUSHED FOR GUN CONTROL JUST BEFORE & Seize The FBI? &
Page 1 of 1