Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) Empty
PostSubject: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07)   Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 3:44 pm

Throw another log on the fire. This makes 5 in 3 days. My suspicion meter is pegged!

https://izenmeme.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/i_meter5.gif?w=500

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) I_meter5

NY Post wrote:
The cause of death was not immediately known.

He was involved in several scandals over the next three decades as he repeatedly tried to parlay his sister’s status for personal gain.

[More at link]

https://nypost.com/2019/06/08/hillary-clintons-brother-tony-rodham-dead-at-65/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07)   Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 5:04 pm

Seems I'm not the only one who views the timing of this death with suspicion. "Tony's death was NYPD reply" . . . could be . . . maybe? Check the twitter below. Victory of Light doesn't mince words. Some screen cap examples below and even more like 'em at the link.

https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) Vol_0210

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) Vol_0310

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) Vol_0110

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07)   Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 5:27 pm

Tony Rodham has had nearly two days to assume room temperature and still NO WORD on what caused his “death”. I’ve been on the search for something like white on rice since the news broke yesterday. Nobody is reporting. Something is real fricky here folks. Could my “speculation” on another thread (linked below) be the reason – or – is he really not dead. Hill-dog never came out and said he died and I can’t find her anywhere else saying it. I’m not alone in my thinking. See StormIsUponUs screen capture below. And ‘Storm & I aren’t alone, there are others "speculating" the same.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t22503-the-deep-state-has-started-doing-cleanup-killings-4-suicides-in-2-days-update-5-deaths-in-3-days

REMEMBER - their words mean things. "We LOST my brother Tony last night."

Hillary Twitter wrote:
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1137392274025910273

We lost my brother Tony last night. It’s hard to find words, my mind is flooded with memories of him today. When he walked into a room he’d light it up with laughter. He was kind, generous, & a wonderful husband to Megan & father to Zach, Simon, & Fiona. We’ll miss him very much.
9:13 AM - 8 Jun 201

https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1137748783612121088

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) Tony_r10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07)   Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 10:31 am

As time goes on, and as heartless as she is, I'm thinking this 'death of brother' is telling us something different.

Are either Bill or Hil smart enough to run the cabal that exists in their name?  Or are they just a 'visible', public part.  Aren't they probably just puppets too? Willing and corrupt to the core, absolutely.
But not smart enough to be the 'head'. 
So, whether this was  'payback', or a warning shot, or if he was a loose cannon and the cabal took him out, who knows.

The big video focuses on skull & bones rather than Masons.  It leaves out Soros (I think. I didn't hear Soros)  in favor of Rothschild. 

We don't know who the 'clowns' are.  We don't know exactly where the mil-industrial machine sits.

In one way we already know we're on a fool's mission. Man is inherently corrupt.  No number of arrests is going to change that.  God calling 'Time's up' is the only thing going to change that.

God hasn't even started on the 'church' yet. Have you heard of one that has given up their 501c3 status?   The only ones dying are the local community churches and they are probably the ones society needs most.

I could write pages on how society has been decimated and how it happened, and you can start with the family unit. And there is NOTHING in this 'economic boost' that comes any where near enough to re-establish that. 
We are looking at years and years and years for this country to recover in "Godliness", in Proverbs.  (If ever.)

An EMP might have gotten us there quicker.  But, we're working on a defense against that. We could start cheering for asteroids. lol.

But we always fight against evil.  Period. And preserve the going forth of the Gospel.
I'd say God determined 'the Time is (near, but )not yet.'  
We'll win what battles we can, and God wins the war in His Time.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07)   Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 12:34 pm

THIS PART IS UNCONFIRMED:  So Hillary Clinton's brother shot himself in the back of the head a couple of times. Yes, it appears he may have shot himself in the chest a few times as well. I'm pretty sure he wasn't robbed. Yep, suicide? A pro Clinton Judge has already ordered the records sealed, go figure!
----------

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) D8qXSMKXYAAjOY8
(text drops off)

Then this:
Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) D8qYZsLX4AAF-zL

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) D8qYczMWkAAZDN6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07)   Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 1:06 pm

Info coming out in scattered drips.

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) D8kSV-MX4AYsIpl

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07)   Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 7:32 pm

Well tomorrow will make an entire week and still no news of what killed the hildabeasts brother. The newest full Benjamin Fulford article comes out weekly every Thursday so I wandered over to read it and sure enough he talks about it.

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2019/06/13/full-article-benjamin-fulford-6-10-19-anglo-alliance-cemented-by-trump-uk-visit-will-lead-to-reversal-of-post-9-11-fascist-trend/

Benjamin Fulford wrote:
Now, these oligopolies have started shutting down thousands of independent news channels in the name of “combating hate speech,” when it can often be shown this is pure censorship.

For example, this morning when we clicked on a link from Jimstonefreelance.com to an article in The New York Post about the murder of Hillary Clinton’s brother, we got a message saying the link had been censored. Now it just says, “cannot find it.”

This intensified censorship by the Internet giants is coinciding with a new murder campaign. Pentagon sources say Hillary Clinton had her brother Tony Rodham murdered to silence him. Also, New York Deputy Police Chief Steven Silks and veteran detective Joe Calabrese were killed last week because they had possession of copies of the video of Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin torturing and murdering a young girl, the sources say. Also killed was former Arkansas State Senator Linda Collins-Smith. Smith was working with a Department of Homeland Security insider to expose $27 million taken from Child Protective Services by the Clinton Foundation, Vatican P2 Freemason sources say.

This writer has also recently received death threats to himself and his family by Khazarian Nazis angry at our exposure of their crimes. However, they are not going to be able to murder their way out of justice this time. There are too many of us to kill, and we have truth and justice as well as the military and special forces on our side. The fact that Clinton had to order the death of her own brother shows just how close investigators now are. The wheels of justice grind slowly, but they grind to dust.

I was still able to pull up that New York Post article mentioned in the quote above so it's still there.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/08/hillary-clintons-brother-tony-rodham-dead-at-65/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07)   Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 6:58 pm

And now for something different. This angle never occurred to me and it does make sense, too much sense, and this view bears consideration. I'm deliberately NOT quoting anything from this article except the title. It really needs to be read linearly top to bottom in situ to get the full impact.

TEASER: Its been happening just this way in Central America and Mexico for a long time.

Oh yeah, one more thing. It's been what, 10-11ish days since Tony Clinton went poof and still no word on why. Now click that link below and read.

Dave Hodges & Alexandria Daley wrote:
Arkancided or MS-13 Assassinations? Six Related Pizzagate Deaths In 72 Hours

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/arkancided-or-ms-13-assassinations-six-related-pizzagate-deaths-72-hours

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07)   Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Tony Rodham Dead - Tony Rodham Died Friday Night (June 07)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: