Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Notable Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 5:57 pm

I hate just 'walking by' them.  So they can go here., maybe once a day or so.

8700 kids in foster care in oklahoma!
-----
Before Pelosi suggested jailing POTUS, she called for an INTERVENTION.
CODE?  Lots of people think so.

One of the other codes for assassination: "Do the Right Thing".
As in "Someone step up and do'.....  'Will anyone step up and do'....

You decide if that's what NoName was saying.  He sure was chummy with the Mudslime tho.  LOT'S OF PEOPLE THINK SO. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPZHh11gNI4

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 6:14 pm

Missed a part.  Ms. Mafia also called for A "family" intervention, no less. "Family" is the cabal name.

SuzieQ‏ [ltr]@SuzieQ05214105[/ltr] May 24
[size=1]More
[/size]
Replying to [ltr]@StormIsUponUs[/ltr]
Yes and I seen one of her aides say on camera that when Pelosi prays for you you're already dead you just don't know it. I found that very disturbing when she said that on Fox News

(me: I think that was her daughter who said that.)

Last edited by Dove on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 6:30 pm

Check on the bottom.  Says Pence was picked by GOP~RINO's, which we knew.  But Trump was going for Christy????   eeeeeee~Noooooo!  Yuck.
https://sextonscreek.com/team/
Notable Tidbits D7g-A4ZXYAUgiZb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 6:51 pm

Miss Conservative‏ 
@blon480

Our very own CIA Officials killed JFK! It's a fact! It was declassified in that last set of documents from the JFK investigation. 
Scary stuff! PRESIDENT TRUMP better watch his back!
6:27 AM - 25 May 2019
-------------------------------------------

Pelosi’s Brother-In-Law’s Company Received $737,000,000 From Obama’s Energy Dept As “Loan Guarantee”
https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/06/07/pelosis-brother-in-laws/   dtd June 7, 2019

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 1:34 pm

Christopher Steele's further responses to Dossier questioning:  https://www.scribd.com/document/368706403/Steele-Additional-Filing-in-London-Action

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 1:26 pm

Virginia Public High School Bans Students From Picking A White Male Scientist For Biography Project        https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-virginia-public-high-school-bans-students-from-picking-a-white-male-scientist-for-biography-project/

-------------------------------
Did you know that Hannity has the top rated program on cable News, and that
Dan Bongino has been the guest host for the past 2 or more Friday nights?

That's A BIG DEAL.   cheers
-------------
Acosta had a book signing and nobody showed up.  LOL

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 2:31 pm

[link to twitter.com (secure)] 
POTUS'_SCHEDULE
‏@SchedulePotus
Following Following @SchedulePotus
More
BREAKING: The Attorney General of #Ecuador has agreed to deliver to the US all of Julian #Assange's documents, mobile phones, computer files, computers, memory units, CDs & any other device taken from Ecuador's embassy in #London.
 [link to elpais.com (secure)] …— 

6:22 AM - 14 Jun 2019
---------------------------------
 CNN NOOBS BEING NOOBY:  "Troubling to probe CIA" "You don't do this" "CIA operates in its own world" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGKEUl7vBOs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 3:40 pm

THIS WILL WORK WELL....
[link to www.ocregister.com (secure)

California moves to let felons serve on juries

The state of California has made no secret that it wants to let as many people out of prison as possible.

From the early release of inmates through AB 109, to filling parole boards with felon friendly commissioners, to decriminalizing a litany of felonies and drug offenses with Props 47 and 57, Sacramento lawmakers are bending over backwards to dramatically reduce the state’s inmate population.

Despite all of these efforts, the number of inmates hasn’t dropped dramatically enough to satisfy the state’s ruling Democrats, so they’re kicking tires on a new approach — rigging the jury system so no one gets convicted in the first place.

This most recent push is Senate Bill 310, authored by state Sen. Nancy Skinner, D-Berkeley, and would allow Californians who have prior felony convictions to serve on juries.

In a press release promoting the proposal, Skinner wrote, “SB310 will help ensure that California juries represent a fair cross-section of our communities…People with felony records have the right to vote in California. There is no legitimate reason why they should be barred from serving on a jury.”

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 3:59 pm

MEGA-SIGH!!!

Californians listen up, when it comes time to split California into two states PLEASE support it! Spoken from a person who is in a New California friendly county. Yes, San Diego for all its warts is included. Most of California counties support it including Imperial county. Our two counties share the border with Mexico. Links below go to info with some real bitchin' maps.

We're gonna get this!

https://www.newcaliforniastate.com/new-california

http://www.agenda21radio.news/5410-2/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 5:15 pm

I LIKE THIS FLAG BEST = 
Notable Tidbits B63455_9bba0a7421d34a52ae21974092b156b1~mv2
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Not very notable:  Gloria Vanderbilt has died.

http://www.startribune.com/gloria-vanderbilt-heiress-jeans-queen-dies-at-95/511400752/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 1:27 pm

Hey...We were all thinner once, I expect.
He's still cute.  I love the way his eyes talk.  I LIKE what he's saying!

Notable Tidbits RwF0FBB

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 2:07 pm

George Papadopoulos
‏@GeorgePapa19

Obama is meeting with the previous Italian foreign minister, who weaponized Italy’s intelligence assets against us, today. The new de facto leader of Italy, Matteo Salvini, is in DC to talk about spygate with the administration today. Timing is everything.

9:21 AM - 17 Jun 2019
[link to twitter.com (secure)

The "O" (that's a zero, right?  Yep)  family is supposedly staying in some French villa.
Maybe he got skeerd.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 2:55 pm

POTUS TWEET  JUNE 17, 2019.   IS THIS WHY WE NEED FF?  Doesn't seem to make sense as Iran IS the source of the information.  Over the past couple days, Germany has said it was a FF, and Saudi blamed Israel in there somewhere.  Question

[link to twitter.com (secure)] 

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Following Following @realDonaldTrump
More
“Iran to defy Uranium Stockpile Limits”

8:49 AM - 17 Jun 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 3:30 pm

[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)

Mexican Feds, DEA Raid Industrial-Scale Fentanyl Lab in Border State

---------------------------

HERE'S A THREAD BY CHARLES ORTEL,  #1 RESEARCHER ON THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.
https://twitter.com/CharlesOrtel/status/1139639415121334272

-------------------------------------------
https://www.whistleblowersblog.org/2017/11/articles/intelligence-community-whistleblowers/dr-whitehurst-and-the-fbi-lab-scandal/

Dr. Whitehurst and the FBI Lab Scandal

In 1994, he reported his concerns with FBI lab practices internally. It was “alterations of reports, alterations of evidence, folks testifying outside their areas of expertise in courts of law”, said Whitehurst, but “really what was going on was human rights violations. We have a right to fair trials in this country… And thatI’s not what was going on at the FBI lab.”

-------------------------------------------------------

This article from Sept 2002:

Isikoff (Spygate leak recipient) calling it out.  remember, Mueller was Director of FBI on 9/11  !

[link to www.newsweek.com (secure)] 

THE INFORMANT WHO LIVED WITH THE (9-11) HIJACKERS
BY MICHAEL ISIKOFF ON 9/15/02

At first, FBI director Bob Mueller insisted there was nothing the bureau could have done to penetrate the 9-11 plot. That account has been modified over time--and now may change again. NEWSWEEK has learned that one of the bureau's informants had a close relationship with two of the hijackers: he was their roommate.

The connection, just discovered by congressional investigators, has stunned some top counterterrorism officials and raised new concerns about the information-sharing among U.S. law-enforcement and intelligence agencies. The two hijackers, Khalid Almihdhar and Nawaf Alhazmi, were hardly unknown to the intelligence community. The CIA was first alerted to them in January 2000, when the two Saudi nationals showed up at a Qaeda "summit" in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. FBI officials have argued internally for months that if the CIA had more quickly passed along everything it knew about the two men, the bureau could have hunted them down more aggressively.
But both agencies can share in the blame.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 4:17 pm

Dove wrote:
Not very notable:  Gloria Vanderbilt has died.

http://www.startribune.com/gloria-vanderbilt-heiress-jeans-queen-dies-at-95/511400752/

https://media3.giphy.com/media/GB0lKzzxIv1te/giphy.gif
Notable Tidbits Giphy

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 6:21 am

That was a great response, R.  (greened it)

This one is hard to post...https://www.studyfinds.org/older-mice-experience-delayed-aging-longer-lifespan-when-given-blood-younger-mice/

Young blood slows aging.  Was even a Drudge headline yesterday, I think.

Some say they are 'normalizing' it, as with everything else.  And I suppose that's true.
But it also 'wakes up' those who actually still have a brain.

The ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE is real and it's here.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 6:22 am

[link to www.nbcnewyork.com (secure)

15,000 Kilos of Cocaine, Worth $1 Billion Officials Say, Seized at Philadelphia Port

Federal agents were seen boarding a cargo ship Tuesday that recently arrived at a South Philadelphia port.

7 containers were found aboard a cargo ship, the MSC Gayane, that previously stopped in Colombia, Chile, Panama and the Bahamas.

Sources told NBC10 the cocaine was not meant for Philadelphia but instead for the Netherlands and France.
At least two crew members of the Gayane have been charged with trafficking, according to a complaint filed Tuesday by the U.S. Attorney's Office. Other crew members were also allegedly involved, the complaint charges.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 12:28 pm

This thread is as good as any others for these. The first Ben Garrison graphic is from May 2018 and the rest are current. We’ve seen this Iran thing building up for a while.

https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/iran_obama_john_kerry.jpg
 Notable Tidbits Iran_obama_john_kerry

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9l1IPgUIAAkKjx.jpg
 Notable Tidbits D9l1IPgUIAAkKjx

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9l-QmIUEAAF1Xo.jpg
 Notable Tidbits D9l-QmIUEAAF1Xo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 10:50 am

FROM BREITBART:
In total day, CNN squeaked into the top at number nine. Fox and MSNBC again took the top two spots.

Total Primetime Viewers
Fox: 2.26 million
MSNBC: 1.5 million
CNNLOL: 744,000

Total Day Total Viewers:
Fox: 1.23 million
MSNBC: 850,000
CNNLOL: 519,000

Things are not going to look much better this week. During Trump’s formal declaration that he would run for a second term on Tuesday, CNN was wiped out in the ratings after the crybaby outlet got its widdle feelings hurt and cut away from the speech after Trump’s capacity crowd of 20,000 started chanting the pro-science phrase “CNN Sucks.”
Throughout the speech, Fox News average a whopping five million viewers to crybaby CNN’s — try not to laugh — 788,000.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 3:18 pm

7 motorcyclists killed last night in Randolph, NH. in a collision with a pickup truck.
they were only about 500 feet away from where they were staying.

Rumors are it was an Marine Vets bike club.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7169379/7-dead-crash-truck-motorcycles-New-Hampshire.html

I want details if you see anything.

Notable Tidbits 15120532-7169379-image-a-3_1561215797623

Notable Tidbits Motorcyle-crash-3-Miranda-Thompson

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 11:20 am

MAYBE IT'S 'THE BOTTOMLESS SWAMP'  (recheck Strong's?)

This week's big leak about a major Immigration and Customs Enforcement operation was orchestrated by acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan in an effort to sabotage the raids before they were scheduled to take place, according to three current and two former senior administration officials.

[link to www.washingtonexaminer.com (secure)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 12:16 pm

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/officials-accuse-dhs-chief-kevin-mcaleenan-of-leaking-ice-raids-plan-to-sabotage-operation

Direct link to the story in Dove's post above.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 3:04 pm

Thanks R.  That link may be the real reason POTUS delayed the 'roundup'.

On the motorcycle crash, the truck driver id'd as Volodoymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, of West Springfield, Massachusetts, was behind the wheel of a 2016 Dodge 2500 with an attached trailer, officials said at a press conference. Zhukovskyy is not currently facing any charges, but officials said the crash remains under investigation.

He's at his home as of now.  https://www.wmur.com/article/serious-crash-involving-motorcycles-pickup-shuts-down-route-2-in-randolph/28143655

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 3:14 pm

PIZZAGATE.  It's a blog, not a news site...but lots of info.  Starts out with bogus pharmaceuticals pushed on the gay community and moves on and unfolds. 

https://svvordfish.blogspot.com/2018/01/explosive-new-evidence-links-tony.html?m=1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 3:17 pm

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)

Manafort Tells Hannity in Text Exchange That He Would Have to “Make Sh*t Up” on Trump and Kushner For Mueller to Cut Him a Deal
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila June 22, 2019

Over 50 pages of Paul Manafort-Sean Hannity text messages from 2017-2018 were placed on public record on Friday.

In the text exchanges between Trump’s former campaign manager and Fox News host Sean Hannity, Manafort complains about Mueller’s intimidation tactics and lack of “fight” from conservatives.

Shortly after Manafort’s home was raided in the summer of 2017, Manafort tells Hannity, “Mueller is trying to intimidate me. The raid is just one example,” Manafort said in an August 11, 2017 text. “I won’t let him succeed but it is very lonely fighting this fight. I feel all alone out there. Except for you and a few others, our side is not engaged,” Manafort continued.

Hannity responded to Manafort’s August 11 text message and rightfully pointed out how corrupt and biased Mueller’s special counsel team was.

Manafort also told Sean Hannity in a March 2018 text exchange that in order for him to be able to cut a deal with Mueller and Weissmann, he would have to “make shit up” on President Trump and Jared Kushner.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 3:36 pm

There are plenty of arrests going on for this horrendous stuff.

https://breaking911.com/florida-man-sends-fbi-agent-child-porn-videos-is-sentenced-to-20-years/    Florida Man Sends FBI Agent Child Porn Videos, Is Sentenced To 20 Years
----
California man who traveled to England to wed 14-year-old gets more than 25 years in federal prison - https://breaking911.com/california-man-who-traveled-to-england-to-wed-14-year-old-gets-more-than-25-years-in-federal-prison/ …

-----------------
Breaking911‏ [ltr]@Breaking911[/ltr] Jun 18
[size=1]More
[/size]
BREAKING: Senators have reached an agreement on a $4.6 billion border funding package to address the influx of migrants at the southern border - CNN

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 5:42 pm

More news out now on that NH motorcycle accident. The dead are named and their photos posted but no cause of the accident news yet. I'm not gonna post bits from the story - just sending y'all to the link if you want more.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/motorcyclists-killed-new-hampshire-crash-identified

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 11:34 am

A 23-year-old Massachusetts man is facing seven counts of negligent homicide for his alleged role in a devastating crash that killed seven people Friday evening in Randolph, N.H., authorities said.

(I'm expecting more charges to follow)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 2:28 pm

We now have a little more today. Not trying to be judge, jury and executioner here, however so far it's looking pretty much like he's at fault. The company he worked for may be at fault as well. More info in the article linked below. I only inserted a photo for y'all to see here. To bad for this young 23 year old Ukrainian boy. See the article.

https://news.yahoo.com/driver-pleads-not-guilty-motorcycle-155814811.html

Notable Tidbits 4377ba10cf1bb46f480dfced6b183670
This May 11, 2019 booking photo released by the East Windsor Police Department shows Volodymyr Zhukovskyy, after he was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol in East Windsor, Conn. Zhukovskyy is scheduled to be arraigned on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 in Lancaster, N.H., on seven counts of negligent homicide after the pickup he was driving collided with a group of motorcycles, killing seven on a two-lane highway in Randolph, N.H. on Friday night. (East Windsor Police Department via AP)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 1:34 pm

The head of the state’s Registry of Motor Vehicles resigned Tuesday following revelations that the West Springfield truck driver accused of killing seven motorcycle riders in New Hampshire Friday had been charged with drunk driving in Connecticut in May, part of a long history of driving infractions.
---------------
On another note, It occurred to me that perhaps the Feds are allowing illegal aliens to get licenses
even immediately BECAUSE it's a way to know who they are and find them.. COULD BE~

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 5:29 am

NAZI Conspiracy Theory.   Hitler had Parkinson's.   Merkel has shakes again at another ceremony.  Connected?  Probably not.
Nonetheless, I have the feeling it's just a matter of time for her now, as the Plan Marches On...hidden in plain sight.

Each vid: 2 mins.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Notable Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable Tidbits   Notable Tidbits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notable Tidbits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: