Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_06_06 Paul Preston on Hagmann – Oroville – You Really Need to Hear This

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_06_06 Paul Preston on Hagmann – Oroville – You Really Need to Hear This Empty
PostSubject: 2019_06_06 Paul Preston on Hagmann – Oroville – You Really Need to Hear This   2019_06_06 Paul Preston on Hagmann – Oroville – You Really Need to Hear This I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 11:08 am

In depth new stuff in this one folks. I’ve followed the Oroville saga from day one and there is much in this that I didn’t know, and I’m not so sure that Mr. Preston has ever talked about some of the stuff in this video before. Let’s start the party off with all the NUKES removed from the dam when they thought it would blow back in 2017. But wait, there’s lots more dirty laundry you'll want to hear about. Interview is about 57 minutes long. Oroville takes up around the first ¾ of the interview. Take a Valium before you listen to this.

The New California segment is at the end and is only about 10 or so minutes of the entire interview. Main focus is on Oroville. I couldn't get it all in just one pass. I'm on my third listen - so much to digest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og5N6h7K29w

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2019_06_06 Paul Preston on Hagmann – Oroville – You Really Need to Hear This Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_06 Paul Preston on Hagmann – Oroville – You Really Need to Hear This   2019_06_06 Paul Preston on Hagmann – Oroville – You Really Need to Hear This I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 3:45 pm

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_06 Paul Preston on Hagmann – Oroville – You Really Need to Hear This   2019_06_06 Paul Preston on Hagmann – Oroville – You Really Need to Hear This I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 4:44 pm

THIS INTERVIEW IS GREAT... COUPLE ALL THIS WITH THE PARADISE FIRE THAT KILLED HALF OF THE NEW CALIFORNIA PEEPS... GOOD THAT PAUL WAS NOT THERE!!.

GOTTA LOOK FOR THAT VIDEO I SAW RECENTLY OF THE HEXAGON "SUN" SATALITE ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_06 Paul Preston on Hagmann – Oroville – You Really Need to Hear This   2019_06_06 Paul Preston on Hagmann – Oroville – You Really Need to Hear This I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2019_06_06 Paul Preston on Hagmann – Oroville – You Really Need to Hear This
Page 1 of 1