Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_06_30 Steve Quayle w Greg Hunter – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_06_30 Steve Quayle w Greg Hunter – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus Empty
PostSubject: 2019_06_30 Steve Quayle w Greg Hunter – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus   2019_06_30 Steve Quayle w Greg Hunter – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 4:00 pm

Just hit the internet about one hour ago. Greg Hunter interviews Steve Quayle for 93 minutes. I’m off to listen.

Also see the USA Watchdog article about this. Good reading material.

https://usawatchdog.com/steve-quayle-the-big-lie-aliens-are-saviors-and-not-jesus/

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jun 30, 2019
Filmmaker, alien researcher and renowned radio host Steve Quayle says this is the year the truth is going to come out about aliens visiting earth. Quayle says, “The information is being released now by the same government that used to cover up every single UFO sighting, even when they started with ‘Project Blue Book.’ It wasn’t to answer the alien question, it was to control all the information of all the different sightings. The number one goal of the world control, I call them the fallen angel puppet masters, is to spin everything in history to their advantage. They want to destroy everything that is good and what God created. Every barrier, natural barrier, supernatural barrier and all of the barriers are being broken.” Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with alien researcher and filmmaker Steve Quayle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsK3hX8l7Mg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2019_06_30 Steve Quayle w Greg Hunter – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_30 Steve Quayle w Greg Hunter – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus   2019_06_30 Steve Quayle w Greg Hunter – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 7:47 pm

Well that was HUGE.  I haven't heard Steve in years. He's hasn't lost an ounce of his passion or conviction.  
I did see a program on Yellowstone that showed how the pressure is regularly dissipated, making it a non threat any time soon.  The picture on the W. coast, particularly upper,  is not assuring...
and I've been watching all the disclosure programs.  Alot of that air traffic is ours (of human origin)they say.  But not all.

More and more the ONLY thing I can say I'm sure of is Jesus Lives and God's Word is Truth!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_30 Steve Quayle w Greg Hunter – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus   2019_06_30 Steve Quayle w Greg Hunter – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 9:32 pm

Dove wrote:

More and more the ONLY thing I can say I'm sure of is Jesus Lives and God's Word is Truth!
  Amen !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_30 Steve Quayle w Greg Hunter – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus   2019_06_30 Steve Quayle w Greg Hunter – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2019_06_30 Steve Quayle w Greg Hunter – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus
Page 1 of 1