Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY   BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:17 am

by KEN KLUKOWSKI 12 Jun 2013 893 POST A COMMENT

Breitbart News reported last week that Rep. John Fleming (R-LA) passed an amendment in the House Armed Services Committee protecting religious speech of service members in the military. President Barack Obama has now threatened to veto the bill if it passes the full House and Senate.

The White House released a Statement of Administration Policy (SAP) on H.R. 1960, the National Defense Authorization Act of 2014. Among other items, the SAP includes as an objection to the bill:

Expansion and Implementation of Protection of Rights of Conscience of Members of the Armed Forces and Chaplains of Such Members: The Administration strongly objects to section 530, which would require the Armed Forces to accommodate, except in cases of military necessity, “actions and speech” reflecting the “conscience, moral principles, or religious beliefs of the member.” By limiting the discretion of commanders to address potentially problematic speech and actions within their units, this provision would have a significant adverse effect on good order, discipline, morale, and mission accomplishment.

The SAP includes a veto threat: “…if the bill is presented to the President for approval in its current form, the President’s senior advisers would recommend that the President veto the bill.”

In other words, Obama says he will veto any bill that forbids his appointees or officers from telling a soldier that he cannot mention Jesus during prayer or have a Bible on his desk, or that keeps those appointees from telling a chaplain (who is an ordained clergyman) what religious teachings he is allowed to give in worship services, or what spiritual counseling he can give to another soldier.

Ambassador Ken Blackwell, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Commission, tells Breitbart News:

President Obama is waging a war on religion. He and Chuck Hagel are denying the most basic rights to those who put their lives on the line to protect all of our rights. It is shameful and appalling. I am confident that congressional leadership will show courage to stand up for our troops against this radical assault on religious liberty in the military.

This is the most compelling expression yet of the aggressive approach of the Obama-Hagel Defense Department to soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines who are observant Christians or devout members of other peaceful faiths, as seen in Breitbart News’ previous reports regarding the unconstitutional infringements of one of America’s most treasured, fundamental rights.

All eyes are on House and Senate leadership to see if they stand firm on the bill for those in the military who are facing this new form of pressure.

Breitbart News legal columnist Ken Klukowski is senior fellow for religious liberty at the Family Research Council and on faculty at Liberty University School of Law.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/12/Breaking-Obama-Threatens-Veto-of-Religious-Protection-for-Military
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY   BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:55 am

It was pretty obvious we were headed down this path when Hagel's speech referring to El Quds (musloid term for Jerusalem) and not Jerusalem as his favorite foreign assignment post was squashed and he was confirmed.

Here are some photos of the temple mount from the late 1800's. Note the important role it played to the musloids pre-Israel.

BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY Dome3

BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY Dome
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY   BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:59 am

BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY Cupolas

BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY Dome2

Where is all the glorious gold paint?? Gotta fix the missing roofing tile problem first though.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY   BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:22 pm

BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY Islamic-masjid-al-aqsa-mosque-palestine-architecture-940820

And today....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY   BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Off topic. Sorry. But I was just looking at the pictures and the spire on top of the mosque caught my attention. 

BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY Planet10

What if each of the balls on the pole were a planet and the dome was the sun? The ring at the top would be the 5th planet, which isn't there any more. That would be where the asteroid belt is today. The 5th planet could also be known as Planet "V" Exclamation Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY   BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:05 pm

jem wrote:
Off topic. Sorry. But I was just looking at the pictures and the spire on top of the mosque caught my attention. 

BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY Planet10

What if each of the balls on the pole were a planet and the dome was the sun? The ring at the top would be the 5th planet, which isn't there any more. That would be where the asteroid belt is today. The 5th planet could also be known as Planet "V" Exclamation Just a thought.

Interesting observation. Real interesting. I didn't look closely enough, just assumed it was the crescent that shows up on everything of 'theirs'.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY   BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:30 pm

The Musloids.... heehee, that's funny! they didn't even want the city until it was given to Israel. No one did really, The ottoman's had it for years then Jordan. The place was a waste. Now, The israeli's have worked hard and Father has fulfilled his prophecy to turn it into a garden and they pretend they want it still.  They don't give a rip about the land, they just want all the Jews killed and the Israelites too.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY   BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Oh and lest I forget, it's political. They want that money!!!     Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY   BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Wanna see the muslim keepers of the temple mount admit that the temple stood there? I uploaded a small guide for tourists written by the supreme muslim counsel in 1925. It's a small PDF. Next time a muslim tell you there was never a temple there, show 'em this from the counsels own words.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8ggolt996oj2ie2

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY   BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Delfi wrote:
Oh and lest I forget, it's political. They want that money!!!     Smile

Yeah, now that its becoming obvious that the land is producing 'milk & honey' in more ways than one jihad johney wants a cut of the action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY   BREAKING: OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1