Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIDBITS JULY

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 1:35 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/463026-libya-american-javelin-missiles/

Pentagon investigating how Javelin missiles ended up with Libyan militants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3xT2lY3jew

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 1:44 pm

This is apparently legitimate:...kinda' took my breath when i saw that it had been fact-checked....copied from TD

Quote :

The leader of Mars shall be named Elon.” - Werner Von Braun, The Mars Project (1953)

I was going to post this yd, but got sidetracked... 
Interesting as we discussed how the phenomena was impacting us (via synchronicity) 

TIDBITS  JULY 2pebbb19of731 

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/c80ukp/the_1953_book_mars_project_by_famous_rocket/ 

Quote :
quote:

The 1953 book "Mars Project" by famous rocket scientist Werner Von Braun says the leader of Mars shall be called "Elon". Someone pulled the original German manuscript out of archives to debunk this myth, only to confirm that Von Braun did indeed predict he would be called "Elon".

[size]

—- 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5oiyh1vU8Js 

[/size]
Quote :
quote:

Subliminal message in John Carter 
5,290 views 31 4 Share Save Report amoslamar 33 subscribers SUBSCRIBE Published on Nov 15, 2012 

The therns symbolize the illuminati,

[size]

There is a bunch of occult symbolism in that movie, including the all seeing eye above the cave that transports him to Mars (that the natives are fearful of...)[/size]

“He who knows, does not speak; he who speaks does not know,”

TIDBITS  JULY 2r2ufiv
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 4:27 pm

That was cool, Mike.  Most of these rich guys are bonkers. Hard to believe it's coincidence, but reading about him didn't show me anything.
-------------------------

Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher found NOT GUILTY of murder and attempted murder  !!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/trump-curse-strikes-again-trump-hating-soccer-star-megan-rapinoe-benched-in-stunning-world-cup-decision/

Awwww...NOT!   She wants to kneel and tweet F-Trump, now she'll sit out.
Though they won't say why.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 4:49 pm

Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher found NOT GUILTY of murder and attempted murder  !!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THAT RIGHT THERE!!!

It's men like Gallagher who put their lives on the line in the military so that Americans can sleep safely at night, and that includes all the pacifists, cucks, soy-boys, pussies and lying cocksuckers too.

Sorry to have to announce that the Navy Seals have lost a lot of my respect over this trial. It will only be regained if the lairs who tried to frame Gallagher are cut from the service with DISHONORABLE DISCHARGES!!!

I'm pretty passionate about this . . .
my apologies if the language was a little rough . . .

. . .  NOT!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 6:01 pm

More detail on the Gallagher story. About a 2-3 minute read.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/07/not-guilty-navy-seal-eddie-gallagher-cleared-of-murder-charges/?utm_source=quayle&utm_campaign=alt&utm_medium=facebook

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 8:53 pm

TIDBITS  JULY DyKmhL-X4AArfdA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 5:02 am

TIDBITS  JULY D7a5GEwWkAA92NH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXNiBMlxl7g

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 5:38 am

Stewart and Larry.  https://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkmatter/2019/07/03/best-taylor-emergency-update-for-7-2-2019--russian-sub-sinks-american-sub?mc_cid=aa481ff7fd&mc_eid=7724cde94c

Who knows if it's true.  (I just get program alerts)

"Debka Files reporting that a firefight between American & Russian Subs - American sub scuttled - this event happened in American waters - emergency meetings being held in Washington, Moscow and EU. Was this a lone wolf operation? Was this a global deep state operation to begin WW3? A False Flag event? The time of this event should raise eyebrows in regard to prophecy, Israel, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Russia etc. We have warned many times to prepare as best as one can for we have no idea if this was a rogue sub commander acting on his own, or was given fake radio transmissions and ordered to sink the sub? No one knows yet... 
------------------------------
Another on Debkafile:
https://www.debka.com/failed-us-cyber-strike-on-shiite-rocket-control-systems-in-lebanon-stirs-war-fears-in-israel/

Failed US cyber strike on Shiite rocket control systems in Lebanon stirs war fears in Israel

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 5:41 am

Alternatives to FB et al:
https://www.wnd.com/2019/07/wikipedia-co-founder-urges-social-media-strike/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 1:21 pm

FOX14 News‏[size=16][size=19][size=1]Verifieaccount[/size] [/size][/size]low re

SWAT is responding to the El Paso Health and Human Services Commission building where a person armed with a gun is reportedly inside.
----------------
rumors 'hostages', rumor=a woman perp

---------------------
EDIT: i DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE COVERING HERE, BUT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE RELATED.
https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/29918/web

report of elderly lady in parking lot, bleeding.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 9:23 am

MAD magazine is kaputsky.  Special editions with recaps of highlights expected.
They 'done went left' anyway...as there's nothing funny to be had there anyway, so...

EDIT:  MAYBE IT'S THE TRUMP CURSE, A LA 'BUUT EDGE EDGE'. Har.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 10:51 am

[link to www.thedailybeast.com (secure)]    July 03, 2019

In a blow to the billionaire pedophile and his alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, a federal court ordered the release of sealed court records in a case brought by an alleged victim.

---------------------------
Of course people want to include Trump in the mess, but 
IN 2018, Bradley Edwards, the lawyer representing the victims of Jeffrey Epstein
said about Trump outside the Palm Beach County Courthouse last week after the settlement was announced.

Edwards - Begin at 5:34 - “…the only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people that I was going that I wanted to talk to them he is the only person who picked up the phone and said let's just talk I'll give you as much time as you want I'll tell you what you need to know and was very helpful in the information that he gave and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever but had good information that checked out and that helped us and that we didn't have to take a deposition of him.”

The Youtube Link to the Interview with Bradley Edwards is below. (If you click on the ellipses (...) below the video, the Full Transcript Pops up.

The Video and Transcript also mention that Trump may have (directly or indirectly via a manager) had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-Lago.

Edwards - Begin at 6:34 - "I've heard the rumor that Epstein was kicked out of there for allegedly trying to pick up somebody's daughter or something like that but I think I did chase that down as far as I could and never was able to confirm it but I heard..."

----------------
Ghislaine Maxwell was a guest at Chelsea C.'s wedding, after the Epstein arrest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Yqb59n69Z80

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 5:43 pm

Miami Herald says 2000 documents released on Epstein case.
However, this indicates NO RELEASE yet, pending any other appeals.
....the matter is scheduled for August 14th pending any appeals filed.

----------------------------------------------
LifeNews.com‏ [ltr]@LifeNewsHQ[/ltr] 2h2 hours ago
[size=1]More
[/size]
Kamala Harris Applauds Activist Who Celebrates Killing Her Baby in Abortion: “I’m in Awe of You”
Harris: "I first just want to thank you for that. I really do."

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/07/05/kamala-harris-applauds-activist-who-celebrates-killing-her-baby-in-abortion-im-in-awe-of-you/ …

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 5:50 pm

TOO FUNNY:
https://www.infowars.com/hillary-clinton-withdraws-from-cyber-defense-summit-but-why-was-she-invited/

HILLARY CLINTON WITHDRAWS FROM CYBER DEFENSE SUMMIT – BUT WHY WAS SHE INVITED?

Was originally promoted as keynote speaker

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 12:29 pm

HANDY THING TO HAVE AROUND THE HOUSE~

BTW, I DON'T SEE ANY CONNECTION TO Q POSTS...THEY JUST CAME ALONG FOR THE PIC CAPTURE RIDE.

TIDBITS  JULY KsTPueW

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 12:46 pm

News Breaking LIVE

@NewsBreaking
Following Following @NewsBreaking
More
BREAKING: Congressman Eric Swalwell plans to drop out of race for president this afternoon - Politico

cheers party cheers

10:17 AM - 8 Jul 2019

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 3:57 pm

GAWD I love Ben Garrison and Ben out did himself this time on the Epstein cartoon below (with a pictorial explanation by yours truly presented below the cartoon for city folks).

TIDBITS  JULY Roundu10
TIDBITS  JULY Roundu10
TIDBITS  JULY Castra10
TIDBITS  JULY Nuts_n10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 4:24 pm

That's a fitting punishment.  THEN the noose!  I see that's slick Willy.  I wish there was Mueller too.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 11:49 am

OH LOOK..A TURD     bad horsey

https://nj1015.com/these-5-women-were-deported-booker-helps-them-cross-back-into-u-s/?utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=newsletter_17402295

Aiding and abetting?  What a good idea.  Keep digging there Booker.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 3:09 pm

OK, this isn't so much about dogs chowing down on their unfortunate owners. No, it's more about someone who was actually named . . .

Wait for it . . .

Wait for it . . .

Ready for it?

FREDDIE MACK!

Expect next to see some crazy cat lady named Fannie May to be devoured by her furry feral felines any day now.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-texas-man-was-eaten-by-his-own-dogs-police-say

Quote :
A Texas man reported missing this spring was eaten by his own dogs, officials revealed Wednesday.

The Johnson County Sheriff's Office said 57-year-old Freddie Mack was last seen April 9. When deputies went to his home in Venus on May 6, they were unable to get close to the property due to 18 "aggressive dogs."

[More at link if you're really into it]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzRUbOsIK24

We now return you to your regular crazy tidbits channel.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 8:26 pm

The Internet is having a strange day today. Here’s yet another doo-doozy. It even beats the Freddie Mack one above. Either it’s a slow news day or all this is diversion from the Epstein story.

A Missouri suspect was hiding from police. A loud fart gave him away

https://news.yahoo.com/missouri-suspect-hiding-police-loud-022026753.html
or
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/09/missouri-police-locate-suspect-thanks-his-loud-fart/1689660001/

Quote :
Law enforcement officers in Missouri managed to capture a man wanted for possession of a controlled substance after he gave away his position in an unorthodox way. 

He farted. Loudly. We’ve gotta give props to Liberty (Missouri) PD for using their senses to sniff him out!

"The Liberty Police Department was surprised to see this incident slip out, which stinks for the arrestee," the city wrote in a post on Twitter. "Fortunately, no one was injured during his arrest.

https://twitter.com/LibertyMissouri/status/1148695629075505153
TIDBITS  JULY Fart10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 5:49 am

This is confirmed Jon Voight cleaning the rain off the seats of those to be honored at 4th.
(finally a pic I could cc).  
TIDBITS  JULY Kmhqq_hpfq44j9dO

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 6:31 am

Merkel thread.  3rd shaking.  Who is she really?

https://twitter.com/jay2kQ17/status/1144173744983859200

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 6:55 am

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/07/08/democrat-congresswoman-will-not-return-campaign-contributions-from-epstein/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Stacey Plaskett, the delegate to the U.S House of Representatives from the Virgin Islands, is unlikely to return the thousands of dollars donated to her campaign by Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire sex offender recently arrested for child sex trafficking.

------------------------------------------------------------
Their inner ugliness cannot be disguised.
TIDBITS  JULY GettyImages-1154921328-200x150

NOT REAL:
TIDBITS  JULY D-_w54lXYAE4UVJ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 7:19 am

REAL ENOUGH~  Cool

TIDBITS  JULY D-_XlvJUYAE5D3f

RECOGNIZE ANYONE?  (BESIDES BUG EYES)
TIDBITS  JULY D_JrqYnUYAEB35h

That's it.  I'm sure not posting all I've seen this a.m.  But I'm nauseous now, so....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 7:34 am

stormypatriotjoe Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven‏ olloore
stormypatriotjoe Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven :star:Retweeted Ter Channel
Hurricane Barry
Posted at .44
Well Played Weather Channel

TIDBITS  JULY D_HyxHJXUAA3Nxu

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 8:09 am

BLUE ANGELS RIDE ALONG~

NO BARF IN PART 1.  SHE DID BETTER THAN I WOULD, BUT I'D STILL LIKE TO TRY...IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME, THAT IS. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OohqrpsswSs

PART 2 GOT HER~   yuck   BUT SHE DID GREAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVxpCHqXQoI

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 8:17 am

TIDBITS  JULY D_DFU7NXUAIcXEH?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_DFU7NXUAIcXEH?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 9:57 am

Here's MERKEL in shaking #3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWaII_hZtk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 11:29 am

This was reported last wk as well:  Now it's getting broader coverage

Wang Zhenhua: China arrests tycoon linked to child sex allegations

11 July 2019

Wang Zhenhua was first detained last week in Shanghai
Chinese billionaire property developer Wang Zhenhua has been formally arrested in Shanghai, his former firm has said.

State media reported last week that Mr Wang had been detained over allegations of child sex offences.

In a statement on its official Weibo account on Wednesday, Shanghai police confirmed two people, surnamed Wang and Zhou, had been arrested on charges of child molestation...

[link to www.bbc.com (secure)] 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 12:56 pm

Here's MERKEL in shaking #3

I’d be shaking too if I had let a million muzzies from Africa over run my country. Just opened the door and let ‘em all in. Merkel just loves her “rapeugees”. One minute video below on twitter of one of Germany’s finest hard at work.
Shake your booty Merkel!

https://twitter.com/deutsch365/status/1149024396025257987

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2SGekKtqEU

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 3:52 pm

I’m sure it just coincidence that Twitter goes down during the Social Media summit.

Coincidental? Sure. Why not, right?

What are they scrubbing?

https://downdetector.com/status/twitter
TIDBITS  JULY Twit_d10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 3:53 pm

CONTROL FREAKS !

Unless Q was making a point, in which case: DOITQ!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 6:42 am

TIDBITS  JULY D_KQ5iyX4AIbtuJ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 6:46 am

TIDBITS  JULY D_IVjtzXYAYq7pw

TIDBITS  JULY D_JDZ6MXkAcoTFm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 7:01 am

TIDBITS  JULY D_JJrRIXsAAYtH_

Visitors to hospital the night Seth was brought in.

TIDBITS  JULY D_KEryBW4AQnQ4X

WAITING~

TIDBITS  JULY D_IYdIUVUAENLR3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 7:42 am

TIDBITS  JULY D_IZeglWwAYNMvh

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 10:49 am

S&P OVER 3000 TODAY ON SPECULATION OF INTEREST RATE REDUCTION OF 1/4 POINT.
----------------
MUELLER released his report on Mar 22??
322!! SEALED their fate!!

----------------------------------
In the first 27 months under Trump, food stamp enrollment dropped by over 6.7 million.

----------------------
blurbs from Reddit reads-2 years ago

Lorretta Lynch at the UN gave a speech about nationalizing police departments down to the local level.

May 2015 Baltimore - Soros funded attempted FEDERALIZATION of police. This is an attempt to usurp States rights by the Federal Govt./Soros. Basically, this is the LAST ELECTION, LAST CHANCE.

VINCE FOSTER CONNECTED TO MARC RICH - $27 Trillion
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aqu98/vin
ce_foster_murder_connected_to_marc_rich_cia/

CHAI=Clinton Health Access Initiative. 

Ghislaine Maxwell  got an immunity deal.
She was also a fundraiser for the Clintons and paid money to the Clinton Foundation through her charity, TerraMar.  (She's the 1 at Chelsea's wedding

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 4:59 pm

Intruders Arrested After Breaching Fence at California Nuclear Reactor with ‘Bomb-Grade Fuel’

Two individuals were detained Wednesday after breaching a fence at a GE Hitachi research reactor that uses “bomb-grade fuel” near San Francisco, the U.S. officials revealed Thursday.

According to the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the intruders jumped the fence encircling the 1,600-acre Vallecitos site reactor in Alameda County, but fled after they were spotted. The pair was later arrested outside the plant.

-

Edwin Lyman, a nuclear power scientist at the Union of Concerned Scientists, said the incident “highlights the continuing danger posed by nuclear reactors fueled with nuclear bomb-usable materials such as highly enriched uranium.”

“These reactors should convert to safer fuels or shut down,” he added.

The Alameda County Sheriff’s Office has not issued a statement regarding the breach. [link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 7:30 pm

Scroll through for good-interesting info here:

https://twitter.com/E85581206

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 5:54 am

MARK SIMONE
‏Verified account
@MarkSimoneNY

George Stephanopoulos issued a statement saying he shouldn’t have had dinner at Jeffrey Epstein’s house AFTER he got out of prison, claiming he didn’t know about his conviction. Everyone knew. It was major news all year. A newsman didn’t know. What a ridiculous lie.

9:05 AM - 15 Jul 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 6:28 am

Oh boy...here's a thought from an Anon:

maybe Hawkings benefited from the adrenochrome. Many people say he lived way longer than most with what he had.

----
He did live MUCH longer than others with the same disease.

There was a series on the Science channel on Einstein and Hawkings
that I was looking forward to, and had recorded.
I happened to live hear the last 2 minutes of it..in time for the narrator to say Hawkings final conclusion was THERE IS NO GOD.

so, that killed that (whether Hawkings really said that or not).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 7:18 am

INTELLIHUB reports BIDEN looking for way to drop out.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 7:41 am

https://www.rt.com/news/464238-eu-galileo-gps-offline/

A major technical error has caused Europe’s satellite navigation system to be fully offline since Friday, with most satellites powering the Galileo system broken, the EU’s space agency has said.
Europe’s Galileo system was built to replace the US’ GPS system but, since the outage, users are automatically being switched back to the US positioning system. The Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency (GNSS) said in a statement on Sunday that “a technical incident related to its ground infrastructure” had caused the problem. 
The incident led to the “temporary interruption” of the Galileo services since Friday, with the exception of the Search and Rescue (SAR) service, which locates people in distress situations at sea or on mountains, GNSS said.
Galileo is owned by the EU and operated by the European Space Agency. A report in industry publication Inside GNSS on Saturday claimed that a Precise Timing Facility based in Italy was to blame for the outage.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 8:18 am

A Something?

TIDBITS  JULY D_V-kSnXUAAd5P2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 9:40 am

https://newsbreakinglive.com/2019/07/14/jetblue-flight-evacuated-after-picture-of-a-suicide-vest-sent-to-every-iphone-on-board/

A Jet Blue plane about to take off from Newark Airport Saturday had to be evacuated after someone, possibly a passenger on the flight, sent a photo of a suicide vest to everyone’s Apple device, sources said.

The flight bound to Tampa left the gate and was on the runway at 7:20 a.m. when someone “air dropped” the photo into everyone on the plane’s iPhone, including two flight attendants, sources said.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 2:04 pm

I think we all knew cryptocurrency was not something to mess with:

And you have heard googley is thinking of doing their own?  That's trustworthy...(sarc)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2019/07/16/bitcoin-and-crypto-suddenly-branded-a-national-security-issue/#15368d3c1a59

Bitcoin took a hit, but didn't crash by any means.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 2:32 pm

JUST IN CASE YOU THOUGHT ELON MUSK IS HUMAN, HERE'S HIS GF.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7252747/Grimes-says-REPLACED-layer-eyeball-polymer-lab.html
TIDBITS  JULY 16116168-7252747-image-a-1_1563285438232

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 3:21 pm

Won't you be my friend?

NOT!

TIDBITS  JULY 16116168-7252747-image-a-1_1563285438232

I actually feel kinda sad and sorrowful for Elon. He's truly a brilliant idiot!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 12:00 pm

THIS THINKING BETTER NOT MAKE IT TO AMERICA:

https://www.infowars.com/muslim-man-who-killed-jewish-neighbor-while-screaming-allahu-akbar-not-criminally-responsible-because-he-smoked-marijuana-beforehand-judge-rules/

A French judge has ruled that a Muslim man who shouted “Allahu Akbar” while murdering a Jewish woman in an anti-Semitic attack should not be held criminally responsible because he had smoked marijuana before the attack.
65-year-old Dr. Sarah Attal-Halimi was brutally beaten and thrown out of a window by 27-year-old Kobili Traoré, an African migrant from Mali, on the 4th of April 2017 in the Belleville district of Paris.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIDBITS JULY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next