Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July Empty
PostSubject: Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July   Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 6:16 pm

Oh what a shite-storm this is causing. Listen to the 11 minute video then read the tweets. POTUS didn’t mince words and he owned them Dems! I may not always agree with him – BUT – he’s still getting my vote in 2020.

2019_07_15 "YOU CAN LEAVE" President Trump SLAMS Democrat Women Including AOC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyJ31R5Xcrw

Screen shots below from today. See the bottom one first, then the middle, then the top last. They all read chronologically in order from the bottom up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July Potus_18
Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July Potus_19
Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July Potus_20

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July   Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 9:26 pm

I agree Researcher !  UP
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July   Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 4:01 pm

Thanks Bordercollie.

But wait, there's more!

New tweets today 17 July. Reads top to bottom order this time. Best line was "They’re the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle!"

I'm stealing that line.

Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July Potus_21

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July   Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 4:39 pm

Ya gotta love him that's for sure- I love that he isn't afraid to say what he thinks esp about the shampoo .. hahaa I think they are close to putting directions on toilet  paper  because of "no brains " growing in numbers .
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July   Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 4:58 pm

Not so sure I'd want this anywhere near my bum.

Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July Nancypelositoiletpaper1

On the other hand, it's great to be a guy.
We have the other end covered.
hilarious

Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July Nancypelosiurinalcake

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July   Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 10:11 pm

hehehehe That's some ugly tp.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July   Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Just too irresistible. Ben Garrison hits another home run. Had to post.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_xUPOoUYAYfCKk.jpg
Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July D_xUPOoUYAYfCKk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July   Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 10:47 am

Illan Omar's double marriage to scam the system:

short vid:  https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1151362013010026497

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July   Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump: “If You Aren’t Happy Here You Can Leave” (FIRE IN THE HOLE! - BOOM) UPDATED 17 July
Page 1 of 1