Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restrictions on Planned Parenthood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Restrictions on  Planned Parenthood Empty
PostSubject: Restrictions on Planned Parenthood   Restrictions on  Planned Parenthood I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 5:34 am

https://apnews.com/e0bf2658969c482bb9addf40eb5bd667?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter

Taxpayer-funded family planning clinics must stop referring women for abortions immediately, the Trump administration said Monday, declaring it will begin enforcing a new regulation hailed by religious conservatives and denounced by medical organizations and women’s rights groups.

Ahead of a planned conference Tuesday with the clinics, the Health and Human Services Department formally notified them that it will begin enforcing the ban on abortion referrals, along with a requirement that clinics maintain separate finances from facilities that provide abortions. Another requirement that both kinds of facilities cannot be under the same roof would take effect next year.

The American Medical Association is among the professional groups opposed to the administration’s policy, saying it could affect low-income women’s access to basic medical care, including birth control, cancer screenings and testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases. 

Abortion is a legal medical procedure, but federal laws prohibit the use of taxpayer funds to pay for abortions except in cases of rape, incest, or to save the life of the woman.

More at link~

Q said "PP in the news"

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions on Planned Parenthood   Restrictions on  Planned Parenthood I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 10:01 am

The lies PP rattles off on MSM:  or 'why people don't get it'
(Dr. Wen was recently fired by PP)

2 min video at link:
https://twitter.com/LiveAction/status/1151949875770220548

Also retweeted on https://twitter.com/DanaRitenour

"Acting field director for ICE in the northwest just told me that Portland, OR law enforcement will not help when Antifa gets violent with ICE. So this is not just about shielding aliens (itself a federal crime) but total anarchy."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions on Planned Parenthood   Restrictions on  Planned Parenthood I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 pm

BREAKING NEWS: 

Judge Upholds David Daleiden’s 1st Amendment Right to Expose Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby Part Sales

HUGE VICTORY as a liberal judge eviscerates Planned Parenthood's bogus request for $20 million in damages!

11:53 AM - 18 Jul 2019

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions on Planned Parenthood   Restrictions on  Planned Parenthood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restrictions on Planned Parenthood
Page 1 of 1