Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"

Go down 
+2
Yaddy
researcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" Empty
PostSubject: HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"   HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:56 am

Link is to Hagmann & Hagmann show 13 June 2013. Larry Sinclair comes on for hours two and three. The first hour with the Hagmanns was very interesting but Larry came on and right out of the starting gate stars telling in detail about "O"s using crack cocaine, and he goes into some (maybe to much) detail about an oral homosexual act in the back of a limousine with "O". All this is taking place in Chicago I think he said in the late 1990's.

Oh yeah, BTW, I'm only 32 minutes into the second hour and I'm sure there is more grit to come in the next hour and a half, but I just had to stop the mp3 and get this posted like RIGHT AWAY. This audio is one that could disappear before it got out to a wide audience. It's only a few hours old right now.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/06/14/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Oh, and Larry wrote a book about it all in 2009. Details below.

http://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Larry-Sinclair-Cocaine/dp/0615345069/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1371188849&sr=1-1&keywords=Larry+Sinclair

HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" 51lU5MhiO3L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"   HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:41 am

I am listening now but I don't know/think I want to hear all the gory details......don't need that to dirty my mind ant more than all the garbage that's on the telly! Thanks for the warning....am into the first hour!
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"   HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:47 am

I haven't listened to it yet but Sinclair's story was all over the tabloid news such as The Enquirer since 2008.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"   HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:56 am

I just finished listening to the Hagmann show and my ears are on fire! Here's that 11 June show that was mentioned with Linda Evans. Oh, and I ordered his book too. $10.00 plus shipping. Got it directly from his web site. https://www.lsnewsgroup.com/sinclair-book-offers/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/atouchofreality/2013/06/12/the-best-hit-music-combined-with-talk.mp3

@Yaddy
The tawdry stuff doesn't last long and is only in the first part. Do keep listening about the murders and all. The last ten minutes are dynamite coming from a gay man and I agree with what he said in those few minutes too. You don't want to miss it.

@wil
So now is your chance to hear it from the man himself and not hearsay from some tabloid.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"   HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:19 am

Its amazing the amount of info there is out there about these sorts of things. They then employ the typical Marxist tactic of attacking the source of information and act as if the info needs no response. He has a clean history of course, which is why he won't release ANY of it, yet anyone who knew him or should have known him testify to the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"   HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:08 am

Haven't listened to above, but with all this scandel going on right now I've been wondering when someone is going to turn up dead. The recent removal (or I should say switching because he went somewhere and will be replaced by a women from somewhere) of  a higher up CIA dude has me scratching my head. (Some CIA guy is leaving Aug 9th). Makes me feel like the O admin is doing the "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" thing. Someone has got to finally reveal this lawless one.

Look at all the crappy things this guy ("o") has done in the open and now all the really crappy things he's done behind closed doors is being revealed.

And he was a constitutional lawyer???? Talk about your underminding from within.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"   HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:03 pm

I haven't even gotten to the Larry Sinclair part yet, but this is a great show. This was the first time I've heard Doug go off like he did. Wow!
Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"   HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:29 pm

You are welcome. And yes, Doug went off like an atom bomb explosion in the first hour. You can count on my having this particular show (and other important Hagmann shows) archived on CD-ROM and away from my computer. Don't forget tomorrow night is part 2 of 5 with Quayle and Pastor Lankford. I'm saving those too. Doug said on his web page and on yesterdays show that that he would be revealing more tomorrow night about what his DHS informer said.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"   HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:08 pm

should hear Rev. Manning talk about them both!
He has many videos on you tube and by the way he is a black man that does not like the 0ne".
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"   HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:23 pm

spring2 wrote:
should hear Rev. Manning talk about them both!
He has many videos on you tube and by the way he is a black man that does not like the 0ne".

I'm interested. Can you give a few links to what you think are the best to see please?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"   HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Something very, very big supposedly went down Thursday in the district.

Glenn Beck (DC insider) with his strange announcement.

D W Ulsterman with his news during the week (DC insider)

and lastly Matt Drudge, arguably the best connected Washington insider, whose webpage gets over a billion hits a month tweeted the following (All on June 13, the same day of Beck's announcement)

"WE ARE EXPERIENCING A SHIT-STORM OF UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS", "Survivors need to: Raise your spirituality. Raise your integrity. Raise your nutrition. Raise your physical health. Raise your consciousness." & "Do you get the feeling that God is no longer watching over America?" ALL on June 13. Keep in mind this is the same guy who made the statement "And in 25 years after the great civil war, after American Holocaust is over, a brave new president will unplug the database, vow NEVER AGAIN" 3 weeks before the NSA stories began to run.

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE

Only 47 Senators were still in town June 13 to attend the classified NSA briefing about its spying.

I heard from a longtime friend supposedly what has happened, but I don't know that I actually believe that his info is correct and don't like parroting things that can't be proven. You can surf the net a little and read some of the "theories" out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"   HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLY COW! You Gotta Hear This Guy Larry Sinclair Tell All About "O"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: