Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Possible Lamech Code & The Seventy Years of Babylon America

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Possible Lamech Code & The Seventy Years of Babylon America Empty
PostSubject: A Possible Lamech Code & The Seventy Years of Babylon America   A Possible Lamech Code & The Seventy Years of Babylon America I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:18 am

Posted on June 14, 2013 by CARLOS MONTAÑA

There is a certain dream I had back on 4 September of 2009 (15 Elul, 5769) which changed my life. After years of research, the Holy Spirit is still revealing mysteries regarding this astounding vision of the night. The effect on me as I watched the events unfold early that morning cannot be adequately explained; suffice to say “you had to be there”!

A major component of the dream was the fascinating number 777, which appeared in four groupings. Without going into detail about the dream itself (that’s for a near-future article), I can reveal some research into Biblical meanings of the number. As we often do, first let’s turn to the Bible Wheel-

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_777.php

Just a cursory look at 777 would seem to suggest, to me at least, the Tribulation or the time of the end. For one thing, the number 7 (singular digit) is found throughout the Book of Revelation, in fact precisely fifty-four times. And, indeed, we know from Scripture that 777 years was the age of Lamech when he died approximately 5 years before the Flood (or, in the fifth year before); Genesis 5:31-

“And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred seventy and seven years: and he died.“

Furthermore, from Genesis 5:30 we know that Lamech died 595 years after Noah (his son) was born, and in Genesis 7:11 it is stated that the Flood came when Noah was 600 years of age. Now that we’ve got that established let us review other meanings of the Number 777.

For starters, the number 777 is encoded within the initial verse of the Bible, Genesis 1:1, where it is found (original text) as the sum of God + heaven + earth as such; Genesis 1:1-

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.“

God אלהים H0430 ‘elohiym 86

the heaven שמים H8064 shamayim 395

the earth ארץ H0776 ‘erets 296

86 + 395 + 296 = 777

Therefore, I believe it is safe to suggest that 777 is both a “beginning” and an “end” number. In the case of the Lamech Code, it is a warning of the end, specifically.

According to Dr. R.J. Gannaway, the number 777 expressly demonstrates-

The most perfect, precious acts of God

. . . and he provides as examples two Bible phrases with implicit values of 777-

his soul has been made an offering for sin (from Isaiah 53:10)

love of God (from Romans 8:39)

Stunningly, there seems to be a certain connection between the number 777 and the primary (first) fall of Babylon America, which is presumably the event which starts off the Tribulation proper as the trumpets sound. From the Bible Wheel we read-

שבעים שנה Seventy Years (Hebrew reads right to left)

seventy שבעים H7657 shib’iym 422

years שנה H8141 shaneh 355

422 + 355 = 777

There are precisely four occurrences of “Seventy Years” as pertaining to end times Babylon in the entire Bible*, and these are the verses-

Jeremiah 24:11-

“And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.“

Jeremiah 25:12-

“And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.“

Jeremiah 29:10-

“For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.“

Daniel 9:2-

“In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.“

These four groupings of “seventy years (777)” as involves Babylon may be precisely what I saw in my vision of the night as four groupings of “777″. This begs the question “Will the seventy years of Babylon America correspond in general to the late 2009 Lamech Code of a Tribulation event to follow several years later?” It seems obvious that America was propelled to the status of world leader (better; “hammer of the whole earth”- Jeremiah 50:23) during or after World War II, or no later than 1948, the year of the birth of Israel. Let’s do some simple calculations.

Year Event Add 70 years Add 70 prophetic** years

Late 1943 Tide of War Turns to Allies Late 2013 Late 2012

1945/1946 End of/post-WWII 2015-2016 2014-2015

1948 Birth of Nation of Israel 2018 2017

Using this general guide, the first devastating fall of the nation end times Babylon America (which will be subjected to dual falls), should occur within the late 2012 to 2018 window. The Lamech Code, if specific in nature as opposed to acting as a general guideline, would then point to years 2013 to 2015, as we must keep in mind now Gregorian versus Hebrew Calendar reckoning as well especially since my vision of the night came but 15 days prior to the end of a Hebrew year. If the years must be first concluded in their entirety, then the year 2016 is also a viable candidate.

Now, please readers I am not suggesting that this Lamech Code is necessarily specific in nature; that is, I am not hereby stating to you that my dream absolutely points to the fall of America in the next 3 and one half years, although I truly believe that this is probable. What the number 777 of the Lamech Code most certainly does suggest is “imminence”.

Astute observers will also remember the 777 (777.68) point Dow drop of 29 September, 2008, which occurred 340 (meaning “appoint” or “ordain”) days before my night vision. I am hereby including this profound sign from God within the constraints of the Lamech Code. Jonathan Cahn has written of this date in his best-seller The Harbinger.

While many Christians tend to view 777 as a “Christ number”, this is not quite accurate. The number 777 is, of course, found directly between the true Christ number of 888 and the antichrist number of 666. Rather, 777 is better viewed as a number of beginning and ending of cycles as well as a number of completeness (God, heaven, earth). It is the product of 111 (beginning of wisdom) and 7 (spiritual perfection) after all. A most fascinating number Biblically! Hopefully this article will provide some “food for thought” as I obediently present these findings to you brethren. Regardless, I believe it rather obvious by now (mid-2013) that Babylon America is on rapid downward spiral. It is time to leave her spiritually and become a member of the remnant True Church of the last days!

CARLOS MONTAÑA NABAÉTEUO

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: