Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This Empty
PostSubject: And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This   And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 3:07 pm

I’ll get the ball rollin’ and y’all can add to the thread as you see fit. See links below to get this train rolling. As the 2020 elections get nearer some of these might be helpful . . . or not!

Screenshots are to get you going – links have more info.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7380439/Donald-Trump-says-plans-end-ridiculous-birthright-citizenship-executive-order.html

And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This Dm_0111

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7379593/Trump-administration-rolls-plan-detain-migrant-children-INDEFINITELY.html

And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This Dm_0211

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This Empty
PostSubject: Re: And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This   And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Have some more. Daily Mail is on a Trump roll today. Trump is on a roll too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7380719/Trump-warns-Europe-wont-hold-ISIS-fighters-Guantanamo-Bay-50-years.html

And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This Dm_0311

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This   And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 6:19 pm

i like the idea of loading them up and dropping them off....don't even have to land the plane, just provide a parachute, complete with written instructions on how to operate it written in their spoken language, and just open the door and encourage them out, errrr, on
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This   And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 3:05 pm

POTUS TWEET AFTER THE MARKET POOPED IT'S BRITCHES (AGAIN) OVER CHINA TODAY~

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Dow is down 573 points perhaps on the news that Representative Seth Moulton, whoever that may be, has dropped out of the 2020 Presidential Race!

2:01 PM · Aug 23, 2019    Rofl

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This   And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 3:51 pm

I did find it a tad ironic that the day after this Hail To The Chief post went up,   POTUS
announced he was 'The Chosen One' and also the 'King of Israel'.  (GROUP THINK???)  lol!

link to publicpool.kinja.com (secure)]
The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 23, 2019
On Friday, August 23, 2019, the President signed into law:

H.R. 2336, the "Family Farmer Relief Act of 2019," which increases the debt limit used to determine whether a family farmer is eligible for relief under chapter 12 of the Bankruptcy Code;

H.R. 2938, the "Honoring American Veterans in Extreme Need Act of 2019" or the "HAVEN Act," which excludes from the calculation of monthly income, for purposes of the Bankruptcy Code's means test, certain benefits paid by the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Defense;

H.R. 3304, the "National Guard and Reservists Debt Relief Extension Act of 2019," which extends for 4 years, through December 18, 2023, the exemption to certain bankruptcy means-testing for members of the National Guard and reserves for the Armed Forces; and

H.R. 3311, the "Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019," which establishes a subchapter within Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code under which small business debtors can reorganize using simplified and expedited procedures.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This   And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 3:59 pm

Dove wrote:
POTUS announced he was 'The Chosen One' and also the 'King of Israel'. 

You have NO IDEA how much that bothers me!!! Couple that with his ordering American companies to leave China . . . ORDERED THEM!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This   And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 4:05 pm

Couple that with his ordering American companies to leave China 

Nay, nay.  See my post over there.  Ordered to look for alternatives.  (which might include bringing the business home)
-------
We're getting used to 'Regretable tweets', but this one, despite
the MSM WILL-AND ALREADY ARE getting it wrong, is ok, actually.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This   And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 4:11 pm

Two minutes of Matt Gaetz will help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ap7GPFpG0I

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This   And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 4:33 pm

https://twitter.com/ACTforAmerica/status/1166810756110852096

Quick video with some accomplishments listed.   Waited they get one up with everything!

And yet ANOTHER Biden gaf:
https://twitter.com/ACTforAmerica/status/1166762441214181376

And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This EC-ZcNJWkAAbTYm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This   And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 4:45 pm

THIS IS A GREAT TWITTER ACCT:  https://twitter.com/ACTforAmerica

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This   And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 9:51 pm

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1166839524762296320

Quote :
A sad day for the Democrats, Kirsten Gillibrand has dropped out of the Presidential Primary. I’m glad they never found out that she was the one I was really afraid of!
3:26 PM - 28 Aug 2019

World class troll miester right there!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This   And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And on the Trump Train for Today, or for Whenever – Feel Free To Add To This
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: