Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More Empty
PostSubject: Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More   Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 10:57 am

These should keep you busy for a while. I just downloaded and ripped the lot so except for a quick scanning quality check I haven’t heard these yet. The name Joseph Farrell carries a lot of weight so I know these will be good. I’ve already ripped these to mp3 files to listen to and I suggest y’all do the same unless you really get off on watching 3 hours of talking head video of someone chain smoking like a chimney.

Each part is around 70 minutes long.

Show Notes wrote:
2019_08_20 Joseph Farrell - The Dark World of the Occult

Premiered Aug 20, 2019

In this mind blowing face to face interview with Dr. Joseph Farrell, we dive face first into the elites dark world! We go into no mans land and look at many sinister subjects that that are considered taboo by many! Dr. Farrell brilliantly and fearlessly exposes these inner circles of darkness! A few questions and talking points within this interview are below!

What if one of the sinister agendas at play here is to terrorize the many women and children through sex trafficking, terrorizing the population through false flag terrorism, mind control in media and television about doom and gloom, etc… because maybe there endgame scenario is to somehow disembark and take away the human soul, spirit, etc… Think how much trauma it would be on a unborn developing fetus during a women’s pregnancy if she is in a constant state of fear and trauma? There is no telling what it is doing to that unborn possibly eradicating the soul of that baby. Is that there Agenda, to eradicate the human soul and or spirit?

Was Jeffrey Epstein murdered?

If Jeffrey Epstein was murdered, who were the perpetrators that may have wanted to silence him?

Was Jeffrey Epstein murdered to prevent him from exposing these inner sex trafficking circles?

Jeffrey Epsteins Zorro Ranch in New Mexico.

Jeffrey Epsteins Temple on Epstein Island.

The Elites inner sex trafficking circles.

Is there a link to these elitist that are apart of these sex trafficking rings and the many women and children that come up missing in the U.S. and across the World?

And if they are returned back home, are they implanted with false memories that they were abducted by aliens?

Was Researcher Tracy Twyman murdered because she was getting to close to the truth behind these satanic inner sex trafficking rings?

Is this just the beginning of many sex trafateers to be exposed and/or taken out?

Whats your thoughts on the Vatican Covering up and having there hands in child pedophilia?

Were the NAZI’s involved in satanic occult practices and also sex trafficking?

Joseph Farrell
Mike
Beyond the Forbidden TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB-Di-WOzGU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More   Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 10:59 am

Show Notes wrote:
2019_08_23 Joseph Farrell - The Watered Down History of the Nephilim, Fallen Angels and Ancient Knowledge

Premiered Aug 23, 2019

In this Mind Blowing interview with Dr. Joseph Farrell, we go back in time and try to break through the veil of secrecy that has been used for thousands of years to keep the human race in a state of ignorance. That veil of secrecy is intentional because the Elites and rulers of this world do do not want us to have access to the ancient knowledge that involves the nephilim, giants, human origins, etc...

Why is there a coverup of ancient giant skeletal remains all over the world? Who are the Watchers within the Bible? Is there a Nephilim presence within the ruling class that have been behind many world events throughout history? Was the library of Alexandria and other sites of sacred knowledge destroyed intentionally or confiscated and taken to secret sites such as the Vatican? Do the Elites of this World keep the true ancient knowledge to themselves because they are afraid to lose there power? These are just a few questions and talking points within this interview.

Joseph Farrell
Mike
Beyond the Forbidden TV

https://youtu.be/Xa7KpA-UbDo

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More   Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 11:01 am

Show Notes wrote:
2019_08_25 Joseph Farrell - The Ancient Dark Art of Alchemy and the Transhumanist Agenda

Published on Aug 25, 2019

In this mind blowing, paradigm shifting interview that youtube loves to censor, I had the honor and privilidge to be in company with the the man, the myth, the legend among legends, Dr. Joseph Farrell. We talk about how there is a deep, dark, and sinister transhumanist agenda that has been in a working process for a very long time. There has been a hidden hand that has ruled the world for thousands of years and has used alchemy as one method to help shape and mold the human race to where we are like cattle. Charles Fort stated “The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s property.”! H.P. Lovecraft stated our existence perfectly! A dog is a pitiful thing, depending wholly on companionship, and utterly lost except in packs or by the side of his master. Leave him alone, and he does not know what to do except bark and howl and trot about till sheer exhaustion forces him to sleep.

Joseph Farrell
Mike
Beyond the Forbidden TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yl3_dEEwHo

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More   Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 1:53 pm

Researcher, i want to ask you a point-blank question....it in no way involves intellect/knowledge/intuition or anything else....the question is simple: how did you and i recognize that "they walk among us" and 99.9% didn/t/dont?....its right there in the bible, and a repeat of pre-noahic society is in the making......the paradigm shift is not fully complete, yet, but its moving at very fast pace....ignorance and stupidity offer no resistance....this is must watch video and in my opinion, this is the best lecture/interview that i have ever heard him do....this is some riveting stuff....i do wish he would stop smoking,though....dude smokes like a damn furnace
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More   Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 2:59 pm

Isn't it kinda funny how The Holy Spirit nudges and guides and teaches? Like something gets placed inside us and it's off to the races to study, learn, and share - in spite of all the eye rolls and being laughed at. That answer your question?

And by the way, as peeps are waking up I think that 99.9% number is dropping. I've posted here about others who are getting woke to the idea that there are non-humans walking around among us. I like to think that the LA Marzulli's, Steve Quayle's, Tom Horn's, folks like you and I and blogs and  forums like this one are getting the word out and are waking the ones The Holy Spirit has chosen to awaken and it's making a difference.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear." Lovely quote that's not directly from the Bible, but scripture clearly teaches it.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More   Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 3:39 pm

PS - and add Doug Hagmann and Mike Adams to that list too. How could I have left those much highly respected guys out. I've probably forgotten others too.

And yes, that also includes David Icke! He calls them reptillians but a rose by any other name is still a rose.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More   Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 5:02 pm

david icke goes out on a tangent a bit too much and a bit too far for me, although i do like to listen to him from time to time...he has too much gnostic and astro=theology in his lectures for me to take him serious...he does give good lectures, but give me j. farrell any day
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More   Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 6:26 am

i finished part 3 last night after i went to bed, and woke up this morning thinking about the interview, it was just that fascinating and so well carried out....researcher, you need to archive those somehow...when farrell clearly stated his belief in the Godhead, it cleared up some misconceptions that i had about him.....thats a big reason that i jumped into these with both feet
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More   Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 10:15 am

Changed my mind about speaking on this.   Cool

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More   Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 11:21 am

michael371 wrote:
i finished part 3 last night after i went to bed, and woke up this morning thinking about the interview, it was just that fascinating and so well carried out....researcher, you need to archive those somehow...when farrell clearly stated his belief in the Godhead, it cleared up some misconceptions that i had about him.....thats a big reason that i jumped into these with both feet

I'm ahead of you. Mike. Archived already on 2 different hard drives, 1 removable flash drive, and I just uploaded the whole banana to my Mediafire file sharing account for ANYONE to to share and/or download. The entire series is already converted to mp3 audio with my added descriptive metadata. The link below will get you these mp3 files. Let me know if there are any problems downloading these.

Total download is 74.8Mbts - 1 folder containing 3 files.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xnybw5a49830q/

Back to top Go down

Joseph Farrell – New 3 Part Series – Nephilim, Fallen Angels, The Occult, Epstein, Sex Trafficking Rings, Transhumanist Agenda & More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: