Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McCabe according to Fox report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

McCabe according to Fox report Empty
PostSubject: McCabe according to Fox report   McCabe according to Fox report I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:43 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-attorney-recommends-proceeding-with-charges-against-mccabe-as-doj-rejects-last-ditch-appeal

McCabe -- the former deputy and acting director of the FBI -- appealed the decision of the U.S. attorney for Washington all the way up to Jeffrey Rosen, the deputy attorney general, but he rejected that request, according to a person familiar with the situation.

FEDS IN FINAL STAGES OF POSSIBLE PROSECUTION DECISION FOR MCCABE: 'TARGET ON HIS BACK’
The potential charges relate to DOJ inspector general findings against him regarding misleading statements concerning a Hillary Clinton-related investigation.
A source close to McCabe’s legal team said they received an email from the Department of Justice which said, "The Department rejected your appeal of the United States Attorney’s Office’s decision in this matter. Any further inquiries should be directed to the United States Attorney’s Office."
McCabe, who recently was hired as a paid CNN commentator, spent 21 years with the FBI. He became the acting director in May 2017 after President Trump fired former director James Comey.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: McCabe according to Fox report   McCabe according to Fox report I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:48 pm

I was going to recheck Q Drops for July (and Aug 1) and there are 20 days of drops.
You think we really went thru them all?  haha.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCabe according to Fox report   McCabe according to Fox report I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 5:07 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mccabe-criminal-indictment-appeal-rejected-doj-clear-prosecute

McCabe Criminal Indictment Appeal Rejected; DOJ Cleared To Prosecute

McCabe according to Fox report Picture-5

[size=10][size=10]by Tyler Durden

Thu, 09/12/2019 - 17:00
[/size]

The Justice Department on Thursday notified attorneys for former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe that his appeal to avoid criminal prosecution has been rejected, according to Bloomberg, citing a source close to McCabe's legal team. 
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/mccabe face_0.jpg?itok=GcvsaTAY]McCabe according to Fox report Mccabe%20face_0[/url]
The decision comes roughly a month after McCabe filed a wrongful termination lawsuit against the DOJ and Attorney General William Barr, after an internal investigation into media leaks resulted in his firing. 
[/size]
Quote :
The U.S. attorney’s office for the District of Columbia informed McCabe’s legal team last month that charges against McCabe were being recommended, according to a person familiar with the matter.
McCabe and his legal team met with Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and the U.S. attorney, Jessie Liu, on Aug. 21 to appeal the recommendation, according to the person.
McCabe’s lawyers still have the right to request a meeting with Barr over the matter, the person said. -Bloomberg
[size][size]

The 51-year-old McCabe was fired DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz issued a criminal referral based on findings that he "made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor - including under oath - on multiple occasions." 
As we noted last month when he filed the lawsuit, McCabe authorized an F.B.I. spokesman and attorney to tell Devlin Barrett of the Wall St. Journal, just days before the 2016 election, that the FBI had not put the brakes on a separate investigation into the Clinton Foundation - at a time in which McCabe was coming under fire for his wife taking a $467,500 campaign contribution from Clinton proxy pal, Terry McAuliffe.
Then he lied about it to the inspector general four times
In his defense, McCabe said said that his boss - former FBI Director James Comey, knew about and authorized the leak - a claim Comey denies. 

[/size][/size]
Quote :
McCabe according to Fox report 0KzMnw9m_normal

Ryan Saavedra

✔@RealSaavedra

[ltr]#BREAKING: Statement from Andrew McCabe’s attorney claims McCabe told @Comey repeatedly that he was working with The Wall Street Journal.[/ltr]

McCabe according to Fox report DbFx9UWUMAAtI1H?format=jpg&name=small

12:57 PM - Apr 18, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
[size][size][ltr]

1,181 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Looks like McCabe will need to dig a little deeper into his $540,000 legal defense GoFundMe launched in the wake of his firing - less than two days before he was set to retire and receive his full retirement package. [/size]
[/size]
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: McCabe according to Fox report   McCabe according to Fox report I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 6:55 pm

His name was Andrew McCabe.

Arkanside watch now posted, popcorn is ready and it's on with the show!

Andrew McCabe wrote:
Published on Mar 17, 2018

"IF I GO DOWN I TAKE EVERYONE ELSE WITH ME"

https://youtu.be/6lYlV2VsElw

https://mobile.twitter.com/lisamei62/status/1172252852653297667?s=12

McCabe according to Fox report Lisa_m11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxvBPH4sArQ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: McCabe according to Fox report   McCabe according to Fox report I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 7:39 pm

HERE'S SOMETHING INTRIGUING.

https://twitter.com/Johnheretohelp/status/1171972293968441344

John‏ More
To Rod, Brennan, Comey, Mueller, Holder, Lynch, McCabe, Page, Strzok, and many others.
My dearest friends, remember all those debriefings? Those tasking meetings? How bout when you threatened me and my family to betray Trump? Remember the intrusive strip searches and pat downs

7:22 PM - 11 Sep 2019

[ltr]@Johnheretohelp[/ltr]
 22h22 hours ago
because you knew my specialty was documenting in difficult scenarios? Do you remember how lax you got? How I would unplug and hand you my tiny digital recorder and you would remove the battery?
Now, do you remember how you always checked for another recording device after that?

@Johnheretohelp
 22h22 hours ago
[size=1]Mo[/size]
Yeah, neither do I. Almost 9000 hours of audio coming your way. Play all the word games you idiots want with txts and emails. People are going to hear it all in your own words. The pain is coming.McCabe according to Fox report 1f60e

McCabe according to Fox report EEOunFYWwAE7Xpw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: McCabe according to Fox report   McCabe according to Fox report I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 7:57 pm

And a Follow up on "Intriguing":

https://twitter.com/FoilTha    There's some stuff here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCabe according to Fox report   McCabe according to Fox report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McCabe according to Fox report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: