Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work Empty
PostSubject: Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work   Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 6:24 am

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-records-show-doj-effort-to-craft-response-to-reports-on-rosenstein-wearing-wire-invoking-25th-amendment/

The cabal at work, working the press to spin the RR 'wire-gate' story, etc.

Links within text.  Disgusting buddy buddies.

And check out JW's home page for what else they have going.  They're the best game in town.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work   Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 6:33 am

dove, i am afraid that they are the ONLY game in town
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work   Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 6:59 am

michael371 wrote:
dove, i am afraid that they are the ONLY game in town

The swamp is FAR GREATER than we ever imagined, I know...but I ran into a twitter army battalion this a.m. that might give you a boost.

I'll get the links up in awhile.  Grab your smiles wherever you can find them.
Like Biden's pretty darned funny.  Laughing

Here's another JW effort:  https://www.southbendtribune.com/news/local/conservative-group-judicial-watch-sues-city-of-south-bend-over/article_a80a5262-ec06-5a5d-a243-b61d14d704dd.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work   Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 10:12 am

dove, i have to be honest with you, i've given up...i quit....i no longer read the TD political board or the other one i used to frequent...nothing is going to be done....the swamp was too wide and deep....the bastards are like a pack of coyotes, cowards when a lone but dangerous in a pack...coyotes hide in daylight and roam in the dark....face it, ain't shit gonna' happen...i'll just listen to sports talk in the daytime, and go to sleep with john macarthur teaching....i now fear for my grand children
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work   Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judicial Watch Doing ALL the Work
Page 1 of 1