Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Macaulay Culkin EXPOSES the "Red Shoe Men" - Hollywood studio executives are 'blood-thirsty Satanists' who ritualistically murder child actors.”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Macaulay Culkin EXPOSES the "Red Shoe Men" - Hollywood studio executives are 'blood-thirsty Satanists' who ritualistically murder child actors.” Empty
PostSubject: Macaulay Culkin EXPOSES the "Red Shoe Men" - Hollywood studio executives are 'blood-thirsty Satanists' who ritualistically murder child actors.”   Macaulay Culkin EXPOSES the "Red Shoe Men" - Hollywood studio executives are 'blood-thirsty Satanists' who ritualistically murder child actors.” I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 12:12 pm

I can’t believe what I’m hearing! Issac Kappy tried to warn us and he got suicided over it. Remember that? Don't be eating when you watch this.

23½ minutes – exposes hellywood pedo scene and doesn’t mince words.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Sep 1, 2019

Welcome to the FIRST Dropping Truth Bombs Spotlight! "Former child star Macauley Culkin has blown the whistle on the entertainment industry elite to reveal that Hollywood studio executives are 'blood-thirsty Satanists' who ritualistically murder child actors.”

Here is the full video from JSNIP4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayphUGfNuZ

https://youtu.be/9Zx3OaK4Mf0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Macaulay Culkin EXPOSES the "Red Shoe Men" - Hollywood studio executives are 'blood-thirsty Satanists' who ritualistically murder child actors.” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaulay Culkin EXPOSES the "Red Shoe Men" - Hollywood studio executives are 'blood-thirsty Satanists' who ritualistically murder child actors.”   Macaulay Culkin EXPOSES the "Red Shoe Men" - Hollywood studio executives are 'blood-thirsty Satanists' who ritualistically murder child actors.” I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 1:51 pm

its hard to grasp, even after all the years of looking around and all of the proof, testimony,pictures,etc, that people are this evil....i know it has gone on for millennia, but it is so foreign to me, and i am/was a very sinful person,very sinful....this does not compute!....researcher, a fully human being cannot do shit like this....there is something different going on in these monsters....sacrificing children to moleck is well known to us, but damn, its just hard to even consider that it is still being done today, although abortion is common place and what i first think of.....this is something that is beyond all words....it would be nice if we had a modern day Joshua, to go in there and take care of business
Back to top Go down

Macaulay Culkin EXPOSES the "Red Shoe Men" - Hollywood studio executives are 'blood-thirsty Satanists' who ritualistically murder child actors.”
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: