Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saudi Refinery Fires

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Saudi Refinery Fires Empty
PostSubject: Saudi Refinery Fires   Saudi Refinery Fires I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 5:17 am

And now, time to play 'Who dunnit'.

Al Jazeera partly owned by Republic of Qatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Do_zVL8_A

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Refinery Fires   Saudi Refinery Fires I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 5:25 am

A couple minutes view of the geography.

You know the prophecy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NpXXUejc4I

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Refinery Fires   Saudi Refinery Fires I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 5:48 am

This is pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yIYxGxEjuE

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Refinery Fires   Saudi Refinery Fires I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 10:55 am

I'm really bugged that twitter was removing videos real-time right before our eyes as the Marfoogle News was reporting. I captured the Marfoogle video from YT as it may be the only copy of some of these twitter breaking news videos. I wonder if YT will axe this info as well?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Refinery Fires   Saudi Refinery Fires I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 11:17 am

Nothing like a sure tip-off, right R?  We are supposed to be waiting on a reveal of a (high ranking) Saudi official involved in 9/11.    

AND, POTUS confirms death of Bin Laden son.  (connection?)

So now what's happening:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/drone-strikes-spark-fires-at-saudi-oil-facilities-11568443375

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-14/saudi-aramco-contain-fires-at-facilities-attacked-by-drones

1/2 of Saudi oil production shut down at the moment.
------
https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/12/investing/us-oil-production-russia-saudi-arabia/index.html

America is now the world's largest oil producer.  (for now anyway)

I'm reading that POTUS was not fond of OPEC.  Is this part of a plan?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Refinery Fires   Saudi Refinery Fires I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 11:22 am

Hamza bin Laden gave his last known public statement to the al-Qaeda group’s media arm in 2018, threatening Saudi Arabia with attack and calling for the overthrow of the Saudi monarchy, but has not been heard from since.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-confirms-osama-bin-laden-s-son-hamza-killed-u-n1054471

Hamza bin Laden, the son and potential successor of late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, was killed in a U.S. counterterrorism operation, President Donald Trump confirmed Saturday.
He was killed in an operation in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region, the White House said in a statement.

His death will not only deprive al Qaeda "of important leadership skills and the symbolic connection to his father, but undermines important operational activities of the group," the statement said.
He "was responsible for planning and dealing with various terrorist groups," it added.
NBC News first reported in July that the U.S. had obtained intelligence Hamza was killed, based on information from three U.S. officials.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Refinery Fires   Saudi Refinery Fires I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 11:24 am

Agenda Free TV was covering this live. Here is the archive of that live stream coverage. Bunch of video was coming in real-time during this report so might be worth checking this video out for that alone. Obviously since I just found this I haven't watched it all yet but I did scan quickly through and stopped at various spots to view some of the real-time video that was streaming in. Suggest y'all maybe do the same.

2 hours.

Show Notes wrote:
An explosion and fire reportedly occurred tonight at a Saudi oil processing plant in Abqaiq, Saudi Arabia. Get the latest details in our LIVE COVERAGE. The fire at the Saudi Aramco facility was reported by Saudi TV station Al Arabiya, which says the fire is under control but did not give a cause. [UPDATE: The Saudi government is saying the fire was started by a drone attack.] Unconfirmed social media videos showed large fires at the plant, along with explosion sounds and gunfire. Saudi Aramco is the state-run oil and gas company in Saudi Arabia. In this interactive live stream, host Steve Lookner brings you the latest updates on the reported fire and explosion at an oil facility in Saudi Arabia, and he'll also read your comments and questions on the air! Follow us on Twitter!

http://twitter.com/AgendaFreeTV Follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/AgendaFreeTV Follow us on Periscope! @AgendaFreeT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVhzpAcNIi0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Middle East War Begins: Netanyahu Warns There Is “No Other Choice But To Embark On A Wide Scale Campaign In Gaza”   Saudi Refinery Fires I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 12:32 pm

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-middle-east-war-begins-netanyahu-warns-there-is-no-other-choice-but-to-embark-on-a-wide-scale-campaign-in-gaza

The Middle East War Begins: Netanyahu Warns There Is “No Other Choice But To Embark On A Wide Scale Campaign In Gaza”

September 13, 2019 by Michael Snyder

Saudi Refinery Fires Netanyahu-Campaign-Poster-Wikipedia-Image-540x405With elections looming on Tuesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is warning that Israel has “no other choice” other than to invade Gaza in order to overthrow the Hamas regime in power there.  In fact, the Jerusalem Post is reporting that on Friday Netanyahu said that war “could happen at any moment”.  The Prime Minister and other Israeli officials are sick and tired of rockets being constantly fired into Israel, and they have come to the conclusion that a peaceful resolution with Hamas is simply not possible.  Here in the United States many on the left will criticize Israel for taking military action, but how long would any U.S. president wait before taking military action against a terror group that was firing missiles at us?  The truth is that Israel has been exceedingly patient with the situation in Gaza, but now the time for patience has run out.
In recent days, Netanyahu has made it exceedingly clear what is about to happen.  Here is one example from the Jerusalem Post…
Quote :
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned on Thursday that Israel may have no choice but to embark on a military operation in Gaza to overthrow Hamas.
“It looks like there will be no other choice but to embark on a wide scale campaign in Gaza,” Netanyahu said in an interview with Kan Reshet Bet Radio shortly before he boarded a flight to Moscow where he is expected to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
[size][size]
And here is another quote where he essentially says the exact same thing…
[/size][/size]
Quote :
“There probably won’t be a choice but to topple the Hamas regime. Hamas doesn’t exert its sovereignty in the Strip and doesn’t prevent attacks,” he said. “We have a situation in which a terror group that launches rockets has taken over, and doesn’t rein in rogue factions even when it wants to.”
Netanyahu’s comments also came two days after a campaign rally in the southern city of Ashdod was interrupted by incoming rocket sirens after rockets were fired from the Hamas-run Gaza Strip.
[size][size]
I am not sure how Netanyahu could be any clearer.  Here is a third example…
[/size][/size]
Quote :
“I do not wage war unless it is a last resort and I don’t risk the lives of our soldiers and citizens just to get applause,” Netanyahu said in an interview with Kan Reshet Bet Radio. “We will probably have no choice but to set out on a big campaign, a war against the terror forces in Gaza.”
“I won’t start it one minute before we are ready, and we are preparing for a `different war’,” he added, shortly before flying to Russia for a meeting with President Vladimir Putin.
[size][size]
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu always chooses his words very carefully.  He is a gifted communicator, and we have never seen him talk quite like this before.
In the past, Israel has responded to rocket attacks from Gaza by conducting targeted airstrikes, and this is something that we witnessed yet again on Wednesday…
[/size][/size]
Quote :
Early Wednesday, Israeli jets launched air strikes on 15 targets belonging to the Hamas terror group, which rules the Gaza Strip, in response to the rockets fired at Ashdod and Ashkelon, which were intercepted by the Iron Dome air defense system, according to the IDF.
[size][size]
But it has become clear that airstrikes will never be enough to permanently stop the rocket attacks, and so the Israeli government is preparing to initiate a major ground operation inside Gaza.
Of course this could potentially spark a much wider regional war.  Israel and Hezbollah have literally been on the brink of war for months, and so if a major conflict erupts it is easy to envision Hezbollah jumping in to aid their allies in the south.
Right now, Hezbollah has approximately 150,000 missiles pointed at Israel, and their troops are battle-hardened after fighting for many years in Syria.
And if Israel and Hezbollah go to war, there is a very strong possibility that Iran could get involved as well.
Basically we are just a hop, skip and jump away from a cataclysmic war in the Middle East, and this is one of the reasons why Israel has shown so much restraint.
But at some point action must be taken.  No nation is going to allow terrorist organizations to keep firing rockets at their citizens indefinitely, and the Israeli government has had enough.
As IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Aviv Kochavi recently stated, there is “a moral obligation to defend the nation’s citizens against the armies of terrorism that surround them”…
[/size][/size]
Quote :
“The changes in the enemy demand that the IDF make changes and adjust its forces and methods of warfare, so urban areas cannot shield the enemy. The firepower the enemy will encounter in the next war will be unprecedented, and a country that allows terrorism to entrench itself in its territory will be seen as responsible for it, and suffer the consequences,” Kochavi warned.
“The IDF has a moral obligation to defend the nation’s citizens against the armies of terrorism that surround them. When the Israeli homefront is under threat by thousands of missiles and rockets, we won’t hesitate to strike a massive blow to eradicate those threats. We will attack and preserve our values, but a main tenet of those values is the need to protect our citizens,” he said.
[size][size]
Personally, I doubt that the Israeli military operation will happen before the election on Tuesday, but I could be wrong.
And let us also hope that it can be postponed until after the upcoming Jewish holidays.
But it is coming, and once Israeli tanks roll into Gaza everything will change.  Global events are about to accelerate significantly, and so many of the things that we have been watching for are about to happen.
Both sides have been preparing for this war for a very long time, and the death and destruction will be immense.
Things are eerily quiet for the moment, but the fighting will soon commence, and when it does this will become the biggest news story on the entire planet.[/size]
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Refinery Fires   Saudi Refinery Fires I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 5:17 am

POMPEO SAID IRAN DID IT:  https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1172963090746548225

We call on all nations to publicly and unequivocally condemn Iran’s attacks. The United States will work with our partners and allies to ensure that energy markets remain well supplied and Iran is held accountable for its aggression
12:59 PM - 14 Sep 2019

Tehran is behind nearly 100 attacks on Saudi Arabia while Rouhani and Zarif pretend to engage in diplomacy. Amid all the calls for de-escalation, Iran has now launched an unprecedented attack on the world’s energy supply. There is no evidence the attacks came from Yemen.

12:59 PM - 14 Sep 2019

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Refinery Fires   Saudi Refinery Fires I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 9:15 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/questions-not-answers-surround-us-push-war-iran

Basically echoes my thoughts on the subject matter. Who stands the most to gain? Not Iran. The timing is also novel to say the least.

Edit to add: I’m not as much focused on the Netanyahu portion as I find the Bolton leaves and “now this” to be nearly laughable were it not that this could escalate in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Refinery Fires   Saudi Refinery Fires I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 11:34 am

[url=https://www.accuweather.com/ en/weather-news/imelda- triggers-widespread-flooding- across-southeastern-texas/ 535882]https://www.accuweather.com/%20en/weather-news/imelda-%20triggers-widespread-flooding-%20across-southeastern-texas/%20535882[/url]

Curious timing. A good part of the US’ refineries are getting pummeled by this last minute out of nowhere storm system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Refinery Fires   Saudi Refinery Fires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saudi Refinery Fires
Page 1 of 1