Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind the Scenes with Celeste 9-14-2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Behind the Scenes with Celeste 9-14-2019 Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Scenes with Celeste 9-14-2019   Behind the Scenes with Celeste 9-14-2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 11:19 am

https://shepherdsheart.life/blogs/behind-the-scenes-with-celeste/behind-the-scenes-with-cekeste-9-14-2019

by Celeste B. September 14, 2019

SHEPHERDSHEART.LIFE

Behind the Scenes with Celeste 9-14-2019 Shepherds_heart_life_logo_large

CHECK OUT MY LATEST ARTICLES!

It has been a blessing and inspiring to meet so many of you at Branson.  Please feel free if you see me greet me.  I love hearing your testimonies, input, and your boots on the ground intel from around the world.  God bless each one of you, Celeste

SPACE AND EARTH WEATHER

Last night we had a small rise in the solar wind.  The sun's coronal hole is poised for coupling, which increases our chance of earthquakes and volcanism.  With all of the quake spreading around the globe, one of these days, we will see significant action.
Your anti-global warming forecast shows brutal weather around the world with snow coming to, I believe, 14 states, including my home state of Montana.  Yes, I did get my crops in for this eventuality and yes I have snow at my house.  Goo, bye, summer, hello extreme winter.  Eyes on the hurricanes.

GOVERNMENT

Buyouts, incentives, and every carrot on the end of a stick are being offered to the Department of Interior employees to move to Kansas, home of the new Plum Island or Colorado.  Who pays?  You pay. 

MILITARY

Behind the Scenes with Celeste 9-14-2019 Nuking_Moon_large

Defense One Radio discussing Doomsday machines, nuclear hurricanes, and Russian spies, with Vince Houghton
I embedded the broad but it keeps disappearing so I am providing you the link.  Listen to the Broadcast.

FOOD SUPPLY

Coasts, oceans, ecosystems, weather and human health all face impacts from climate change, and now valuable soils may also be affected. Climate change may reduce the ability of soils to absorb water in many parts of the world, according to a Rutgers-led study. And that could have severe implications for groundwater supplies, food production, and security, stormwater runoff, biodiversity, and ecosystems.
The truth of the matter is that several things have been deployed that make the earth hydrophobic, which means that the planet is repelling water.  One of those things is nanoparticles with hydrophobic qualities.  Another thing is desiccants that are included in geo-engineering projects.  Lastly, though it does not produce hydrophobic soil are many ingredients in geo-engineered spraying operations that destroy the soil biome so that it makes it nearly impossible for plants to uptake nutrients from the earth.  The process takes place even when you use soil amendments with things such as mycorrhiza.

HEAVENLIES

Behind the Scenes with Celeste 9-14-2019 Aurora_4e6d2426-e141-4050-ad3e-770b6ab463fe_large

Have you ever wondered when the earliest aurora documentation occurred?  It was recorded in 660 BCE by the Assyrians. Those would be the same Assyrians noted in the bible. Suspicious Observers

EARTH CHANGES

Behind the Scenes with Celeste 9-14-2019 Purple_Skies_large

I took this picture looking at the Bob Marshall Wilderness area of the 8th.  The image does not show it well, but the sky was a soft purple accented with neon pink cloud wisps.

Study: Purple Colorado Sky Caused By Raikoke, A Russian Volcano
One of the best things about living in Colorado is the vibrant blue and orange sunsets we are treated to almost daily. But, if you have been keeping an eye on the rises and sets over the last few weeks, you may have noticed that blue and orange are joining forces with a purple haze! This purple shade that may be caused by a natural phenomenon happening in Russia.
The team released a high altitude balloon in August near Laramie, Wyoming. That’s when they measured some aerosol layers in the stratosphere were 20 times thicker than average. Enough evidence to attribute to the Raikoke volcanic eruption that happened just a few weeks before.
This effect will last 1-3 years despite what this study says.  The beauty of the purple sunset haze will combine with the increasing cosmic rays to bring you the most brutal winter you have probably seen.
A similar “Purple Haze” sky was noticed way back in 1991 around the U.S. and Colorado when Mount Pinatubo erupted over the Phillippines and spread volcanic ash and gas around the world.
VOLCANO WATCH: Scientists Gather To Talk Volcanic Eruption Response 
Worldwide Volcano News and Updates: http://bit.ly/2v9JJhO

TECHNOLOGY

Is computer technology evil?  This gives us a peek into the cyber world and we can glean from the name and the players the dangers,  Wicked6 Cyber Games and Women’s Society of Cyberjutsu.  It gives me the shivers just thinking about the exponential linkage. 
On August 8 in Las Vegas, the world of cybersecurity competitions met the world of eSports, and everything changed. The inaugural Wicked6 Cyber Games, a fundraiser hosted by the Women’s Society of Cyberjutsu, brought some of the top collegiate cyber teams to compete onstage in the HyperX Esports Arena. Join us for this recap of the event where we will share audience and participant reactions and critical lessons, how the gamification of cybersecurity can increase diversity in the workforce, and how the abilities that competitors exhibit in cyber games can be quantified and mapped to critical skills that corporations seek when filling IT security roles.

Behind the Scenes with Celeste 9-14-2019 AI_Voynich_Manuscript_large

Image Credit: Photo by Kiwihug on Unsplash

I recently shared with my patrons my curiosity with the Voynich Manual, the most mysterious and undecipherable manuscript in history that has defied deciphering.  Can AI solve the mystery?  I am not an advocate for AI, but this would be one instance that it would be interesting what it says.
Playbook for the Cult of Isis, herbal health instructions, details of the benefits of therapeutic bathing, or a written history of speaking in tongues. Confused? Probably, but not as much as most are when they come face to face with the Voynich Manuscript.
That each of the above is a proposed theme for its indecipherable scribbles indicates the level of confusion. A brief meditation on the sentence “a written history of speaking in tongues” should also help you get in the confusion ballpark.
Written in the early parts of the 15th century, the manuscript, a 240-page compendium of seemingly illegible and likely codified text, has amassed a proud track record of confounding scholars and eminent code breakers, including Alan Turing, alike.
How a Mysterious Manuscript Keeps Confounding AI is a fascinating article.

MEDICAL

I inserted a You Tube but it keeps disappearing.  If it disappears again, I apologize.  Here is the link if it disappears, again. 
While these deployed nanosponges may sound great for ridding the body of pathogens and toxins, despite these university's claim there are no side effects, honestly, how does the body respond to a covert invasion of foreign substances?
USask-led study shows insecticides threaten the survival of wild birds
New research at the University of Saskatchewan (USask) shows how the world’s most widely used insecticides could be partly responsible for a dramatic decline in songbird populations.
Bees, wild birds, and mankind are all impacted unto death by these pesticides.  What you do not know is if you request to be tested to see your level of pesticides in your body thee are very few labs that will do the test.  Secondarily, the test results will not go to your physician or you. They go straight to the Department of Homeland Security.  I requested to be tested even though I have a clean diet.  I just wanted to see my background environmental exposure. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 God Bless you from the trenches.  Be safe, everyone.
Celeste
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: