Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEWANDOWSKI

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEWANDOWSKI Empty
PostSubject: LEWANDOWSKI   LEWANDOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 2:28 am

At one point Lew said he took POTUS request to get Mueller out,  never acted on it.
Said he put it in his safe at home and took the kids on vacation.  LOL!
He was hilarious.

Swalwell, the gun grabber.
Swalwell: So every note you take of The President you put in a safe? How big is that safe?

Lewandowski: It's a big safe Congressman there's a lot of guns in there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFWOphLsSlg

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

LEWANDOWSKI Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEWANDOWSKI   LEWANDOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 9:11 am

I actually broke my political avoidance to watch that, or some of it....My wife was laughing so hard that I had to see why and I did run a youtube replay for some of it last night....H e had those rats so mad that they peed themselves....ole aunt jemima lee's upper lip was quivering she was so mad.....her and hank johnson have the combined IQ of an ameoba
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEWANDOWSKI Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEWANDOWSKI   LEWANDOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 9:44 am

It was fun!   cheers

Here's Rep. Ratcliffe, Republican, setting the stage with Lew.  More fun.  Beautiful.

https://twitter.com/RepRatcliffe/status/1174056320363876352  about 2 mins.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

LEWANDOWSKI Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEWANDOWSKI   LEWANDOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:03 am

Don’t miss this masterful trolling....

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/17/lewandowski_calls_swalwell_president_swalwell_at_congressional_hearing.html

Has he dropped out, or is he still polling at 0.08% or whatever the number was....
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEWANDOWSKI Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEWANDOWSKI   LEWANDOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:28 am

SWILLwell dropped out very quickly.  We didn't even have time to mock him.

-----
I meant to say about Ratcliffe: he delineated a bit on how the House CHANGED THE LAW (procedural ?)  in order to keep impeachment efforts going.

THAT'S IMPORTANT!!!   We actually should get the particulars on that.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

LEWANDOWSKI Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEWANDOWSKI   LEWANDOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 11:38 am

Dove wrote:
It was fun!   cheers

Sure wuzz!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LEWANDOWSKI Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEWANDOWSKI   LEWANDOWSKI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEWANDOWSKI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: