Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Note to researcher:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Note to researcher: Empty
PostSubject: Note to researcher:   Note to researcher: I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 4:20 pm

researcher, i am watching a movie at this moment that is so full of symbolism that its creeping me out....since we went to internet tv,( thanks to bordercollie) we get all kinds of free stuff, and i always liked movies that lance hendriksen played in so i clicked on this one ( LH is old and needed the money i guess because this is a really badly done movie)....the weird thing is, its about "they walk among us", cites old hebrew manuscripts, and references the nephillim, and the creation of a new race of man, and its done in a way that i think that things kinda' /sorta' might play out in revelation 13....i will post this link to it when i am finished watching it....the movie follows the pattern of genesis 6 so far....i thought you might want to see this because i thought about you as soon as the plot was being revealed....so far, no nekkid people, and very little cussing....i will have to hit the back button on the browser to get a link for you....i can tell you that there is no doubt that no academy awards were given for the movie, but it is so eerily familiar to what we have discussed that i think you might ought to watch it....you're sharp enough to find a way to watch if it won't let you use my access...Tubi is free and you can access it on your computer if my link won't let you in...i come back with the link...

i'm back with the link....now, as far as entertainment value, this movie ranks right behind getting a root canal.....i doubt that a genesis 6 watcher could be held captive under an insane asylum, among other things in there, but its worth watching just for the "mark" implications being genetic and how the movie seems to be following the genesis 6/enochian narrative.....no nekkid people and very little profanity
https://tubitv.com/movies/301347/necessary_evil?tracked=1

Last edited by michael371 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Note to researcher:   Note to researcher: I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Dang, Lance Hendriksen did about a zillion movies. I ran through the titles on Wikipedia and many could maybe fit the bill. What movie title are you watching? I can probably get to a copy if I knew the title.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Note to researcher:   Note to researcher: I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 5:20 pm

there it is, i just finished....this is a bad look, cause the guy was a good actor and played in some good movies.....him and gene hackman were my favorite role actors and you could bet that it was a good movie if those two were in them
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Note to researcher:   Note to researcher: I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 5:40 pm

And the title of the movie was ???

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Note to researcher:   Note to researcher: I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 5:51 pm

necessary evil....and don't pay to watch it....youtube has it for $3.99 but it would be overpriced at $0.39
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Note to researcher:   Note to researcher: I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:08 pm

Amazon has it for $3.99 too. Lots of one star reviews. Most said it only got the one star because Amazon won't allow to give zero stars, but they would if they could. I think I'll pass on this one. Thanks anyway.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Note to researcher:   Note to researcher: I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 7:54 am

https://tubitv.com/movies/301347/necessary_evil?tracked=1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note to researcher:   Note to researcher: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Note to researcher:
Page 1 of 1