Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Is It Taking So Long There's a Reason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Why Is It Taking So  Long  There's a Reason Empty
PostSubject: Why Is It Taking So Long There's a Reason   Why Is It Taking So  Long  There's a Reason I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 10:20 am

The PLAN is the RESTITUTION of the REPUBLIC , under the Constitution, where governance is restored to the duly elected Representatives of the PEOPLE.

We know the 'behind the scenes',  which has revealed more than enough criminality to convict the whole lot of them.

But instead, as evidence is uncovered, each offense is filtered back through, brought before Congress, for the whole country to see.  And THEY will make the referrals for prosecution. This is the re-establishment of the Rule of Law.

Every time I think it's a massive undertaking, (all while under real! enemy fire), it's even bigger.   Is it worth waiting for?  People are putting their very lives, and those of their loved ones,  on the line for it.  

We who see and understand what will happen if the Patriots fail, should be able to find patience, AND Thankfulness every day, in every way.  And support them in every way we can find.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Why Is It Taking So Long There's a Reason   Why Is It Taking So  Long  There's a Reason I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 3:50 pm

there ain't nothing going to happen to any of them and the republic has already fallen, dove....its all over except for the bullshit.....the constitution has to be destroyed before antichrist can come to power and its been relegated to nothing more than an arbitrary agreement thats open for interpretation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Is It Taking So Long There's a Reason   Why Is It Taking So  Long  There's a Reason I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 9:47 pm

WELL ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT FAILURE IS THAT THEY ALL BLEED THAT'S WHY THEY WANT THE GUNS AND SEMI AUTOMATICS ARE FORMIDABLE WEAPONS! BUT ONLY A COUPLE STATES ALLOW FULL AUTO! SINGLE SHOT AND LEVERS WON'T CUT IT TO MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE. AND THEY HAVE TACTICAL NUKES AND OTHER STUFF. DON'T HAVE LONG! 
GOOGOIL CHOPPER FLYING OVER ALL DAY SO THEY HAVE UP TO DATE INFO ABOUT WHAT'S IN YOUR YARD AND QUICK ACCESS TO IT!

AND LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE... MOST HUNTERS ONLY HAVE A COUPLE BOXES OF 20 CARTRIDGES WHICH WON'T CUT IT IN A WAR SITUATION!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Is It Taking So Long There's a Reason   Why Is It Taking So  Long  There's a Reason I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 9:48 pm

• SAUDIS, ISRAEL ATTACK PRO-IRAN MILITIAS ON SYRIA-IRAQ BORDER 'Saudi fighter jets have been spotted along with other fighter jets that have attacked facilities and positions belonging to Iranian militias.' 

• PRESIDENT TRUMP ORDERS U.S. TROOPS, MISSILES, SENT TO SAUDI ARABIA 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Is It Taking So Long There's a Reason   Why Is It Taking So  Long  There's a Reason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Is It Taking So Long There's a Reason
Page 1 of 1